Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 12:47:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF?  (Read 2543 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
hypebeast

View Profile
« on: July 11, 2009, 01:26:45 am »

A hack to let you get rid of all the The sims characters in my neighborhood and not to have new ones generated?
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2009, 05:31:15 am »

I think boolprop lets you delete all sims in the neighborhood while in neighborhood mode. I also think you might not even need to use boolprop as there is a cheat to delete all sims in the hood. Maybe someone else can quote me on this?
ladymiriam

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2009, 05:56:30 am »

No townie regen is at MATY, http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php?board=5.0. In this section I think.
Do not delete your characters using the neighbourhood cheat unless it is a brand new unused neighbourhood.

Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2009, 06:42:27 am »

Don't use the deleteallcharacters cheat if you have Bon Voyage or newer EP. In BV and up the cheat was broken by EA and will kill your hood.

Get clean or empty templates from MATY instead.

Combined with notownieregen, nostrayrespawn and other no-regen and no-respawn hacks from MATY, you should have hoods free of townies. The basic characters such as a nanny, a maid, a mail delivery person, etc, will ALWAYS spawn because those are needed by the game for it to function properly and their appearance in the game does not indicate noregen hack failure.

In case you are wondering what the difference is: clean templates will let you generate Maxis hoods with Maxis residents but without townies (ie. you get the Goths, Pleasants, etc, in Pleasantview, but no Goopy & Co). Empty templates get rid of everyone, so that when you generate Maxis hoods you get empty houses with no residents.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2009, 06:57:14 am »

Also, just a word of caution, please be sure for now and next time you post a WCIF to fix your title so that it describes what you're looking for also, as stated in this sticky underneath the first set of red text.  Just posting "WCIF" and nothing else will get you in deep...  Wink

hypebeast

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2009, 12:59:00 pm »

Oh thank you guys, your all the best. It works. :]

Sorry Tenshii~Akari  I understand. I'm new
« Last Edit: July 11, 2009, 01:18:41 pm by hypebeast » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2009, 02:48:08 pm »

As a word of caution, being new is not looked upon as a good excuse to many people. Smiley As a new person to the forums, your first step should always be to read the forum rules (because they can vary from forum to forum) as well as the sticky threads at the top of each section.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
hypebeast

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2009, 02:54:48 pm »

Your right caffeinated.joy, I dont really read as much but I going to get use to it :]
thanks for the heads up.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: