Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 07:34:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hei guys,need answer asap^^! Household vs. Save sims bin  (Read 2021 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
joswan

View Profile
« on: July 11, 2009, 03:30:56 am »

I made Peyton (my fav sims awhile ago) but forget to save inside my sims-bin on create the sim menu.
Now he is stay under household bar layout on the main menu. Is there anyhow to edit him back
or safe him into sim-bin please!!

GREATLY APPRECIATED ^^ Rock
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2009, 05:50:07 am »

If he's already in the Sim bin when you were done creating him, just move him into the lot you choose for him and then if you already have Pescado's awesome mod installed, you can use a cheat to take him directly to CAS to fix whatever you need to fix by typing editme in the cheat window after you
Shift+Ctrl+C to pull down the cheat window just like you would with the cheat window in Sims 2.

But if you don't have any mod installed to allow you to take the Sim back to CAS to fix what you need to fix, then you are probably out of luck. Delete and then recreate him to the way you wanted him to be.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: