Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 03:19:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Eye bags of dooom!  (Read 1462 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
kandiedkate

View Profile
« on: July 12, 2009, 11:53:07 am »

So, there was already a topic:

http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,105399.0.html

That is exactly what's happening to me. Even when I breed one sim with their opposite gender clone that happens. Does anyone know how to fix this?
mhbuck21

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2009, 04:03:37 am »

It's happened to me too, but with default sims (the Roth children that come with either Seasons or Bon Voyage). For the life of me, I can't find makeup for the eldest girl, now in college, it always seems like her eyes are too high, or her cheeks too low, leaving a large gap and making eyeliner and eyeshadow look like they were applied to her under eye. It looks weird but I thought it was just a problem with this family. Only after I saw that other thread, I could see that more people are having the same problem.
I've been trying to stay away from using too much 'plastic surgery', resorting to it only in the most extreme cases. But I might need to start from scratch with her and use a template face to fix it.
The next kid, Xander is about to enter college and his face is not so bad, but they've got a fresh set of twin girls who might also be candidates for the sim blender (my knife of choice).
I'll be looking out for any solutions posted for this thread or the other one, from the more experienced simmers around.  Wave 2
Mari  Grin
kandiedkate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2009, 05:47:22 pm »

I still haven't figured it out. I thought maybe some hack or possibly my face templates were messing something up but I tried taking those out and nothing changed.

This is litterally EVERY result of breeding in CAS - different combinations of face templates, downloaed sims (who according to pictures make pretty babies) and so on. As far as bredding during game play, I'm not sure yet.

Any more suggestions?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: