Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 02:06:32 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A few sites for complete sim models  (Read 2873 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
custus

View Profile
« on: July 12, 2009, 11:25:16 pm »

Please note I have nothing to do with these sites except having fun there.

~ Sims - Secrets ~  has almost ONLY various sims.  Mainly human, with plenty of males, but still mainly femailes.  Quite a few fantasy and gothic thrown in for a healthy measure.  Each can be found in easy to find sections, even though is NOT an English langauge site.  No registration required.

Sims Cafe, another Non-English site has many sims made primarily by Cady-Lincoln.  However this site has much, much more than sims.  Registration is required but response is very quick.  Con:  Almost all sims are female only.  

Last, but definetely not least, is Garden of Shadows, or GoS.  Here you can find many sims both male and female.  Almost all are Gothic, but you can have
some fun giving into your dark side too.  Registration is required, but once again response is quick.  And on another plus, there is much more tan models here.

You now have three more options for simmies and more.  You have less need to revert to The Exchange or TSRA.

I hope you find some fun.

custus

Admin note: There was no need of such a space at the end of your post, so I edited the thing so it wouldn't stretch out in such a wasteful manner.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 01:16:23 pm by Paden » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2009, 11:37:39 pm »

This section if for people to advertise their OWN sites. Since you have nothing to do with these sites, it's going into General Sims 2 Discussion.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
custus

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2009, 04:12:35 pm »

Thanks for the update and the move.  Was only trying to be helpful.

custus
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2009, 05:27:32 pm »

NP, it's all good now Smiley

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: