Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 01:50:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sims 2 being forgotten?  (Read 11536 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2009, 01:22:22 pm »

OK, Brandie, chill out. First, you'll notice I politely requested you to keep the capslock off. That means off, completely. "Shouting" isn't acceptable at all, period. Second, you'll notice Paden mentioned we have a section for discussing TS3 and, if you look to the first post on the previous page you'll see I requested we keep the TS3 bashing out of this thread and pointed out we have a section and a thread for stating our opinion on the new game. I also asked everyone to keep this on track, which is to discuss whether or not anyone intends to keep playing the Sims 2. You are welcome to your own opinions, but keep things in the right place.

I'm sure you can understand how it can get frustrating to have to repeat this on almost every page because people hit reply without stopping to read what's already been said. Try, as well, to understand how equally frustrating it can be when people obviously don't read the rules and stickies posted all over the place. Now, let's not turn this into a personal fight, OK? If you haven't, please take a moment to read our rules and guidelines. Yes, a lot of them are common sense, but if you read them, you can't use "I didn't know" as an excuse, which is something we don't accept because the information is there for everyone to read. Also, if you see a sticky post in a section, it's there because there is information we think is important for you to know, so take a few minutes to read them. You'll avoid a lot of possible conflict that way.

Now, one last time. Keep the TS3 bashing out of this thread. It's ok to say you don't like it, but don't drag it through the mud here. Keep this thread on track and talk about the issue raised by the OP. Are you planning on continuing to play TS2?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2009, 01:43:41 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2009, 01:37:56 pm »

So is this the way all ADMIN people treat the good people of the SIMMING community??? PADEN??? By saying I'm doped up on IDIOT PILLS???
Read my message, and understand one thing, YOU ARE THE IMBECILE, OAF, OR FOOL (Which ever tickles your fancy to be called) but since you don't know me, I will tell you this, I'm NOT AN IDIOT, IN FACT I AM GOING TO GRADUATE TOP 10% OF MY CLASS, UNLIKE YOU, WHO WAS STUPID ENOUGH TO GRADUATE LAST...
And another thing, you don't need to be sensitive about what people say about these games, My friend who told me about this website told me that it was a web site in which I could voice my opinion about the games, but I guess not (BUTCHERING THE 1ST AMENDMENT ARE WE???)... If anyone needs to be taking any kind of pills, ITS YOU, YOU NEED TO BE THE ONE TAKING CHILL PILLS AND PLEASE DON'T BE SO SENSITIVE.... You might get your feelings hurt, because the PLAIN SIMPLE TRUTH IS: NOT everyone feels the same way you do... About both games.... Some people prefer the easy and relaxing feeling of playing a game they all ready know how to play, and others prefer exploration, into an unknown strange game (ts3). Not everyone will jump ship to ts3, I know that, and i thank those who don't....
(P.S PADEN, THIS MESSAGE WAS NOT TO HURT YOUR FEELINGS, BUT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I REALLY DON'T APPRECIATE BEING CALLED AN IDIOT.... SO I HOPE THIS MESSAGE INFORMED YOU ABOUT MY FEELINGS, AND I HOPE I DIDN'T HURT YOURS)
(P.s, to the other ADMIN people, THANK YOU, for not being RUDE to me, and yes, I will start using correct English, and NOT typing in caps, unless there is something to shout about....)   Wink

Excuse me, but that is your third warning. You may either now get banned temporarily or permanently, depending on what and the other two admins decide. You do not flame staff, and you do read the rules and stickies so that you know what is expected on this site. If you don't like it, then leave. Or get forced out, your choice. And, you will not shout on this site. If you can't follow rules or be bothered to read them, then yes, you are an idiot. Also, I graduated long before you were born and have seen plenty of people like you, most of whom were taught common sense and manners were to be used when they join a new place, be it a club, a social group or a forum yet they still ignored those conventions and got tossed out on their A double S.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
brandie_tst_foreva

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2009, 01:56:35 pm »

Listen, I did NOT intend on hurting your feelings, and yes, I do want to keep playing ts2, I love it, it has become my hobby, my baby.... (but that's my whole computer...) The reason i gave you that message before is because, I don't like it when people lash out at me.... And disrespect me.... MY intentions WERE NOT to disrespect you though.... And I hate to say this but I will anyway, I don't care, about what you guys think about me, Although I do care weather i get kicked off or not, so i hope you guys are aware of my feelings, because i am aware of yours.... So yep, I am going to continue playing ts2....
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2009, 02:09:47 pm »

If you'd pay attention to what I had said in another thread, read the rules. Stop typing in caps. Learn when you are warned once, not a whole bunch of times. Your own actions brought about my reactions. That ought to be a familiar formula from science class, no? I base my decisions about people on whether or not they learn from mistakes or just stubbornly cling to them and never learn any better because they are special snowflakes and above the rules.

As for where I graduated in my class, uppermost 10%, and that was when the schools in my home state were in the top of the United States. If you want to emphasize things, don't use all caps. Use the bulletin board code, it's easier on the eyes. This isn't going to turn into a pi**ing contest because I know where I stand in regards to rules and such. I've been around many, many sites and one of the hardest lessons I've learned is that until proven otherwise, people are idiots and act accordingly. Please feel free to prove me wrong about you and turn into the productive and interesting user that I'm sure that you can be. Until such a time, I will suspend making any vote on whether or not you get banned, but regard yourself on parole in regards to how you post.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2009, 03:03:05 pm »

My recommendation, Brandi, would be to just let this go. What grades we all have or got in school is irrelevant here. I don't care if you average(d) D grades, C- or A. It has no bearing on the issue at hand. Now, please drop it. Read what I said again in my last post and make note of where I asked for you to not turn this into a personal fight, OK? You said your intent wasn't to hurt feelings, but what is this?

Read my message, and understand one thing, YOU ARE THE IMBECILE, OAF, OR FOOL (Which ever tickles your fancy to be called) but since you don't know me, I will tell you this, I'm NOT AN IDIOT, IN FACT I AM GOING TO GRADUATE TOP 10% OF MY CLASS, UNLIKE YOU, WHO WAS STUPID ENOUGH TO GRADUATE LAST...

Now, I'm going to lock this thread, since it seems to have run its course and served it's purpose.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: