Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 11:06:56 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selective Free Will  (Read 2513 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
samanthabitter

View Profile
« on: July 09, 2009, 02:16:13 pm »

huh
Is there anything that I can download that will allow me to have control over one sim while the rest are on free will?Huh??
rwills

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2009, 02:55:58 pm »

The Insimenator includes that option. Sim Blender probably has it available as an option too.

As far as a mod for just that option:

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=81009

samanthabitter

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2009, 03:20:52 pm »

I have the Insimenator. Where do I find this option???
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2009, 03:26:35 pm »

I believe it's on the social object (party balloons) or on the chair.  I'm thinking it effects the whole lot also, not individuals.  Blender doesn't have it.

For selective free will, you will need the mod from MTS.
rwills

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2009, 07:52:52 pm »

Individual free will mod also here:

http://www.insimenator.org/index.php?PHPSESSID=525a158cda5b6dfa3ff42cc519f47a21&topic=46948.0
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2009, 06:26:19 am »

Control one sim and don't switch to any of the others? That's what people who play ISBI-style legacies and the asylum challenge do... I do it all the time, actually. No need for a mod, either Smiley Make sure free will is turned on for the lot, control only one sim and away you go.

Alternatively, turn on debug mode then shift click on each sim on the lot and select Make Unselectable. Family members will remain on the lot but you won't be able to control them because their portraits will disappear from the panel. This is also often used by ISBI and asylum players so that they are not tempted to control the "uncontrollable" sims on the lot. Again, no need for a mod. The sims should reset back to controllable when you re-enter the game next time you play.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: