Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 05:30:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 612 Warf Ave  (Read 4035 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Aquarius

View Profile
« on: July 13, 2009, 04:48:52 pm »

This was rejected from modthesims2.com (They have waaaaaaay too many requirements) Soooooooo yeah. I actually did spend a lot of time on this house, the only problem is, it comes with a family(i wasn't aware of this until recently) you can just delete them or w/e I dont rlly care. anyway, i hope u like it

* snapshot_5765b1ad_7765b787.jpg (13.7 KB, 400x300 - viewed 17800 times.)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 08:21:45 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged

http://dragcave.net/view/FQZT<<<< clickety click click

*Moderation Note:  Only 1 image may be used for signatures.  Must be no larger than 250w x 50h pixels.*
Aquarius

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2009, 04:51:07 pm »

here's the file BTW

* 612 Warf Ave..rar (2192.66 KB - downloaded 191 times.)

*Moderation Note:  Only 1 image may be used for signatures.  Must be no larger than 250w x 50h pixels.*
EKozski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2009, 05:13:32 pm »

Nice house

What EP's or SP's you need?

The Sims 3.........NO!
 Resident Creator at ColorSims
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2009, 05:23:11 pm »

It is a nice house, indeed but a couple of things, in addition to EKozski's question abour EP's.

First, you may only upload ONE image as an attachment. The rest must be hosted via photobucket, imageshack, or whatever third party hosting site you prefer, as per our rules. Please fix this or you may find your files all removed.

Second, if you find you have forgotten something, please use the "modify" feature to edit your post instead of replying to yourself Smiley

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Aquarius

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2009, 07:06:35 pm »

umm...I know for a fact that you'll need Apartment Life, Nightlife, and University. I can't remember if you need any other EP though. and you don't need any SP

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2009, 08:21:24 pm »

Aquarius, since you haven't fixed your post, I'm removing the excess attached images. The next time your post will be removed completely.

From our site rules:

Picture limits are 600x600

Pictures must be hosted by a 3rd party - eg photobucket, tinypic

- except when uploading your creations attach one picture (and one picture only) to display for the forum thumbnail

When any site staff asks you to change your post, please do so. We don't have strict uploading requirements, but we do ask people follow the above rule to help ease server bloat. We don't enforce it to be a PITA. If you want to show the images I have removed, do so via a third party site.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: