Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 12:22:38 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Getting Rid of Baby Bottles  (Read 5659 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Alexavbriana

View Profile WWW
« on: July 13, 2009, 09:49:17 pm »

I have a problem.  I have all these stupid baby bottles lying on the ground, but I can't delete them (even with moveobjects on), so they're just piling around.  How do I get rid of them.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 11:52:50 pm by Alexavbriana » Logged

Love isn't brains, children, it's blood...blood screaming inside you to work its will.  I may be love's bitch, but at least I'm man enough to admit it.

-Spike, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, "Lovers Walk"
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2009, 05:40:36 am »

Do you have a trash bin in the house or is accessible by the Sims to throw the baby bottles away?

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
saowens
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2009, 08:10:01 am »

The baby bottles in my game just disappear after being used. It's strange that yours do not. Maybe a mod that you have is causing the issue?
violetlass

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2009, 04:09:56 am »

My Sims never place a bottle on the ground are you sure this is for TS3 and not TS2 that your having the problem.

Friends help you move; bestfriends help you move bodies!
Alexavbriana

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2009, 07:55:08 pm »

I can't click on the bottles, can't pick them up.  The baby lived with his parents, grandparents, aunt, and uncle.  The aunt would feed him, and then the grandmother would try to feed the baby at the same time.

Grandma would put the bottle on the floor, using moveobjects on, it just told me that the baby bottle couldn't be deleted.

Love isn't brains, children, it's blood...blood screaming inside you to work its will.  I may be love's bitch, but at least I'm man enough to admit it.

Rapple

Hale_Icons

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2009, 07:56:17 pm »

As we have asked, Sims 2 or Sims 3?
You put this in Sims 3 help but in Sims 3 they don't set the bottles anywhere, they dissapear.

Vote for heir, here!
http://rapple1578.livejournal.com/30780.html
Viewable and can be voted on by everyone.
Alexavbriana

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2009, 08:26:40 pm »

It's the Sims 3, thus why I put it in the Sims 3 help section.  In the Sims 2, all I'd have to do was put move_objects on on, and then I could delete them.  In the Sims 3, whenever I try that, it gives me a "this object cannot be deleted" error.  As I said, the aunt and grandma would try to feed the baby in the high chair at the same time, and the grandma would put the bottle down, and I couldn't do anything with it.

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2009, 08:59:47 pm »

Whenever my sims feed their baby the bottle just disappears. As Zordac asked, could this be from mod you have installed?

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2009, 06:11:40 am »

It sounds like a mod conflict to me, as well. I noted today that there is a new tool over on MTS that purports to detect mod conflicts, but I've not downloaded or tried it. At least in S3, the sims can sit in  a chair and hold the baby while sitting. Seems more natural than just standing around like in S2. Being able to influence the sex of the baby is kind of nice, too, IMHO.
Alexavbriana

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2009, 02:30:03 pm »

I didn't have any mods installed.

violetlass

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2009, 11:55:40 pm »

Have you tried to move the object to the trash bin in live mode? I know thats all you have to do to place things in the trash with out having to use your sims or in buy mode, you can even do that from the back-pack.

Friends help you move; bestfriends help you move bodies!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: