Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 09:04:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: vacation help  (Read 2554 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
MISS JESSY

View Profile
« on: July 14, 2009, 07:30:48 pm »

i am not sure if this is the right place to place this question about a vacation help?  i have all ep's and almost all stuff packs up to h and m installed, i believe.  my question is this, in the three lakes, all the charters have to do is befriend the werewolf, and in village only one has to pour the tea, and both can join in the thi chi, then both can listen to the legend, but in the island, only one can offer to help, and only one get the voodoo doll, how can i get all the charters who have the mysterious hut map to receive the voodoo doll?
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2009, 11:29:13 pm »

Send them at separate times, not together.
MISS JESSY

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2009, 02:12:48 am »

i had my guy be the only one with the map, and after he finished the job, got the doll, then he left the lot and went back to the hotel, then he gave the map to his wife, and she went to the lot, and everything was as the guy left.  nothing was broken, which means she cann't get the doll.  should i have had her dig for her own map, go on separate vacations?
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2009, 02:21:42 am »

Try digging up another map first.  It would be cheaper since you're there already.  If that doesn't work, it may take separate vacations.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: