Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 10:35:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A question, really...  (Read 2355 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
mhbuck21

View Profile
« on: July 15, 2009, 05:23:47 pm »

I'm wondering if it is something inherent to the AL expansion, or to apartment lots specifically...
Ok, I have a romance sim move into an apartment lot (a trailer park lot that comes with AL) and let him loose among the female tenants there. But they all seem fine sharing him, even when he kisses and flirts with each one in turn (with the others standing there and watching) It's freaky since I haven't turned off jealousy for the lot. To tell the truth it was to be an experiment on how many angry women he could handle. But no one is angry! Well, except for a teenager that happened to walk by, he romanced and woohooed with her, and then she caught him with another girl and let him have it. Still then, none of his other conquests were phased at all.
It's so weird! Is this normal?
Mari huh
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2009, 06:01:04 am »

Could be normal. Are the women very outgoing? I have seen very outgoing sims give the thumbs up to the mistress their husband is snogging right in front of them.

There was one engaged couple I wanted to break up because the female sim (my legacy heiress) had found a better match. And I couldn't. She made out with her new boyfriend and even woo hooed with him in front of the fiance, and the fiance was all "how ya doin'? Isn't it a bit cold for the two of you to be running around without clothes on?" I just couldn't break them up because the fiance had a very outgoing personality and absolutely had no problem with my sim romancing someone else in front of him. So he never got mad and so I never got the "break up" option for them.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
mhbuck21

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2009, 01:28:23 pm »

Wow... I'll have to make them selectable and see if that is the case (but the 3 of them?) I do have assigned all his (what's it called, extra) points towards his romance aspiration which gave me a new interaction, the smooth talk! I just love this one, they all fall for it, and the rose too...
Mari  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: