Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 12:16:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: No Activation Email  (Read 1688 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
scarletlady
Engaged

View Profile WWW
« on: July 15, 2009, 07:14:10 pm »

I wasn't sure where to put this, so i'm very sorry if it's in the wrong area or shouldn't even be posted here at all.

I have signed up for the forum over at http://www.wickednoukfamily.com/forums, well, actually, it was two/three weeks ago. It said everything was fine and I was registered, but I needed to click the link in the activation email.

I got no activation email, so I waited a few days. Then, figured it wasn't coming, asked for another. And then a few days later, the same.

So, I tried to contact them via their site and no reply, and it's been ages. I tried once again for them to resend my activation email and nothing.

I know the email is right because it's saved where the username should be.

I was wondering if anyone knew what I could do, or if anyone was in contact with them to ask how to solve the problem...?

Again, my apologies if this just doesn't fit here.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2009, 09:24:16 pm »

Well, since we haven't anything to do with that site, we really can't help you with this issue. However, I did some reading, and came across this, which could explain the problem. They're in the middle of transferring server ownership, so the person who should be taking care of this is probably not getting the request to resend the activation email.

Also, since they're planning to move to a new host, they're probably not concentrating much on new members. When in doubt always read the News/Important Info section on the site in question first. Smiley

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
scarletlady
Engaged

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2009, 09:48:45 pm »

Ahh okay, thank you Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: