Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 10:30:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Issue with werewolf skintone...  (Read 2571 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Crystalline Sun

View Profile
« on: July 17, 2009, 01:22:41 am »

My werewolves seem to be having skintone issues. When they change at night, only their heads become furry, whilst the rest of their bodies remain with their human skintone. It definitely looks very bizarre.  I went and deleted the default replacement werewolf skintone I downloaded, but it didn't fix the situation.

Does anyone know what could be causing just their heads to change? I've searched around, but the only help that seems to come up relates to a Sim's entire skintone not changing rather than everything from the neck down. I have all EPs through Bon Voyage.
rwills

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2009, 01:37:11 am »

Is yoiur Pets game patched?

There was a glitch which played out in just that way regarding custom skintones in the unpatched Pets game.

Patches here:

http://thesims2.ea.com/update/

Recommend patching all your EPs/SPs if not already done. Just in case you may have at any time reinstalled any of the game, reinstalling does not also reinstall any patches.
Dmcclure1

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2009, 10:05:22 pm »

you using custom skintones?
i have this same problem but only with my custom skintone sims.

Tigeress Kitten

I is innocent, see my wings?Ok, so i lost the halo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2010, 09:36:50 pm »

I have this problem with my custom skintone sims to. And I already have the pets patch  angry I only started playing with the werewolfs recently but the werewolfs I have I like a lot so its annoying I cant figure out whats wrong  angry
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2010, 11:45:44 pm »

If you have custom skins, they won't properly change into a werewolf. Pioupiou did a fix for this, but I haven't tried it myself so I can't say it works. Take a look, here.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Tigeress Kitten

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2010, 11:24:12 pm »

Hummm... I have Navetsea's defalt replacement for my werewolfs. Would that end up kicking it out and making it back to regular fur? Or will it just fix my defalt replacement so my custom sims can has fur (I know its a problem with just being furry and having a custom skin cause my sim with regular skintone turns into navetsea's defalt fur)?... ugh, mabey I should ask over their  tongue unfortunatly Im not very smart about technical stuff so dispite reading the thread 5 times I havent figured it out myself  rolleyes

Or mabey I will just experiment. At lease I have everthing bookmarked so I can find it again.

Thanks caffeinated.joy  Grin
Tigeress Kitten

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2010, 04:44:28 am »

It did work out  YAY My sims are furry and its still the Navetsea defalt replacement fur that I like... YAY!

Thanks!

I even managed to find a download to keep the hair sims hair when they change to werewolf instead of them (the guys) getting funky werewolf hair (witch would be fine if I want them all to look the same Tongue but I dont so its a good thing I found that download).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: