Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 12:05:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Uruha hair  (Read 9550 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
KikiWolf

View Profile
« on: July 17, 2009, 03:36:04 pm »

For those of you who've read my posts, I'm sure you can all tell i have a love fetish for GazettE and especially Uruha, the guitarist. I downloaded an amazing Uruha and am currently using him but i browsed a site and i saw a hairstyle that really caught my eye. It looks just like his! but upon closer inspection, i found out it was only for women...  Headwall
BUT IT'S SO PERFECT! It'd need the most minimal editting, the colouring is perfect and the two long bits down the front are identical to him. the only change it'd need is slightly longer length, instead of to the neck (if you download the mesh and colours, you'll see what i mean), it should be ever so slightly longer, ever so slightly! so slight, it actually wouldnt matter if it was left the same length as it is now...and it'd need to flick out a teeny tiny bit more. again, not an important change.

However, this then makes me ask a question that im not entirely sure about myself: is it possible to convert the hairstyle below to be suitable for males? also, because i've not yet had time to fully check the site its from (peggyzone.com) i have no idea where its found or even if the owner of the site, the mesh and the recolours would allow such a convert. I was just wondering if someone could possibly know/find out for me and if its allowed, change it for males too and then give an almighty awesome jrock hairstyle!

So sorry if im asking for wayyyy too much

thanks all

xx

The above is the real Uruha and an example of the hairstyle in life

Below is the picture I saw and fell in love with

for those of you who cant help me and don't think im asking for too much or being an idiot, who agrees that this'd make a fab male jrock hairstyle?

xx
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2009, 01:52:46 pm »

I'm a fan on Uruha myself and if this works I would certainly be interested...

Anyways,  I would think your best bet for getting a male version of this hair would be to ask the owner of peggy, as there are often both male and female versions of certain hairstyles.

If you do simply get permission, doing it yourself can cause problems. The problem with "converting" the hair from female to male is that the M and F heads/necks/bodies are different so it would not line up very nicely. You would have to have at least a little meshing know-how (not sure if you do) to fix up the little details.
I know that occasionally I like to have certain outfit for both men and women, and usually I use the Wardrobe Wrangler from DJS Sims. You can set the gender it applies to and so it will appear in the M/F wardrobe as well. I'm not sure if this would work with hair also, and I'm not really willing to try it out since it might clutter my already full hair bins. If you want you could test this.

I would try to color and mesh this myself but I know that the result would be utter fail. Sorry about that. -______-'

KikiWolf

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2009, 02:23:12 pm »

oh no, no, its fine, i understand completely

i couldnt do it myself because of the fact im really technologically challenged lol i'd end up really messing it about

nice to see another fan of Uruha ^_^

hes so purty

xx
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2009, 07:32:36 pm »

I was wondering if you do know where the hair is on peggyzone? I would like to get it, if not for Uruha, at least to pretty up my female sims.

I also might take a whack at converting it. I can't do meshing though so if the alignment is too far off I won't use it. I can do a bit of recoloring but nothing drastic. I really want to see this hair happen, so I'll give it my best. =]
KikiWolf

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2009, 02:17:17 pm »

no sorry i dont know where on that site it is, i was looking for it myself

i just found a post with that picture i have up on a sims website: Shadow Gardens or something i think it was called

but if you do manage to convert it then please do let me know ^_^

its utterly perfect lol

xx
Yuber P

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2009, 01:35:28 pm »

I found a hair mesh of one of Uruha's older hair styles here.  I thought there was a converted version of that Peggy hair on an Asian sims site but I couldn't find it.   Embarrassed
KikiWolf

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2009, 01:57:21 pm »

ahh yes i have that hair ingame at the moment cause its fab ^_^

shame about the asian site not being able to be found. i'll look around but i doubt i'll find it due to the fact i cant understand asian writing on sites or anything...but hey if you come across it, i'd be very grateful if you let me know ^_^

xx
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: