Insimenator.org
April 16, 2024, 09:58:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: slower/no pregnancy motive decay.. and ?  (Read 2337 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
JacobM

View Profile
« on: July 22, 2009, 02:01:02 am »

i'm getting a tad annoyed at my pregnant sims because of their rapidly dropping motives. can anyone direct me to/or make a hack that has slower or absolutely no pregnancy motive decay? meaning, they lose their motives at the rate of other sims, no special pregnancy motive decay. or anything that is slower would work, too. i'd be happy if you could apply it to pregnant males, as well.
i'm clueless when it comes to making hacks and editing BHAVS with sim pe, and things like that.
i would appreciate it greatly.

there is one more thing,
if possible, i'm also getting annoyed at my really hungry sims as well. is there a way to have equal hunger gain for all foods?
so, if they're starving.. then cereal can fill them up just as much as pork chops or something like that could?
i know it's just a tad unrealistic, but it would be less of an annoyance. same with the pregnancy mod. though i would actually prefer a slower decay, rather than none at all.  Cheesy

anyways, thank you so much if you can do any of these requests.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2009, 01:10:35 pm »

You already requested this. Please don't double post requests.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: