Insimenator.org
April 17, 2024, 08:02:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ghost babies for sims 2  (Read 3855 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Monk420

FEAR ME FOR I SHALL RULE MY SIMS!

View Profile
« on: July 18, 2009, 10:36:31 pm »

Well, I was looking up sims 3 on the internet and it was said they can have ghost babies, i have tried but no luck. So, i thought why not get a ghost baby on a game i no how to use better than sims 3. So my question to a great modder is, can some one make a mod that will allow you to woohoo with ghost and get ghost babbies for the sims 2 huh

Today I sit here wondering if I shall be a fireman today or a ghost hunter or maybe a doctor instead of just crafting potions to turn imaginary friends real.....
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2009, 10:52:04 pm »

Technically, no. Because this would require a new skintone or mesh to make Sims look more ghostly in order to produce children who will look as ghostly as their parents.

There are ways to make them look like ghosts. Insimenator had a tombstone sector to set the Sim transparent and to set the Sim's locomotive behavior as a ghost. But the mod has not been updated for a long time, so it is a "Use At Your Own Risk" mod at this point.

SimPE might have those features that allow you to change how your Sim looks and behaves, but I have not gone that far to look into this sort of thing.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2009, 03:58:36 am »

there are "ghost" skintones over at MTS2 Smiley
(they are recolors of the skins here)
You can't make real ghost babies, like you can in sims 3 - but you can at least make them look like ghosts.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 04:03:43 am by theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Monk420

FEAR ME FOR I SHALL RULE MY SIMS!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2009, 01:04:04 pm »

Thanks, also Chaavik what is SimPE?

Today I sit here wondering if I shall be a fireman today or a ghost hunter or maybe a doctor instead of just crafting potions to turn imaginary friends real.....
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2009, 01:12:24 pm »

Google is your friend Wink

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: