Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 12:41:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Christine Goodchild  (Read 7649 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
kaoz666
J.M. Pescado Supporter

IN-FRAKKIN'-CREDIBLE

View Profile WWW
« on: July 15, 2009, 08:01:26 pm »

And now, for a Sim near and dear to me. I made Christine last year for use in a story, but she ended up getting knocked up with one of my college Sims. (And ended up having a very beautiful lil one at that.) Since then, I've made Christine look older, seeing as her son Dorsey is now a teen. But I'd been wanting to share Christine for months regardless. Well, I finally managed to get my SimPE working, and extracted her from my game. So into Bodyshop she went, and after 2 days of tweaking, morphing and molding, I give you my Christine Goodchild Redux. This is a "younger" version of Chrissy, and one of the best females I've made in Bodyshop to date. Hopefully you'll have as fun with her in your hoods as I do in mines. Cheesy

Preferred Info-
Zodiac: Gemini
Primary Aspiration: Popularity
Secondary Aspiration (Freetime): Family
Turn Ons: Facial Hair & Charisma
Turn Offs: Unemployed Sims

As always, many thanks to the LEGENDARY Warlokk for his Classic Pin-Up bodyshape, as well as all the other awesome creators who made Christine's creation possible. Happy simming, people. Cheesy

* Christine Goodchild.rar (6430.19 KB - downloaded 645 times.)

* Sims2EP8 2009-07-14 02-33-51-85.jpg (297.51 KB, 600x450 - viewed 71404 times.)
« Last Edit: July 15, 2009, 10:31:06 pm by kaoz666 » Logged

big joe

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2009, 08:45:26 am »

Very pretty. Thanks for sharing

Be happy and make someone happy[/I]
big joe

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2009, 08:50:15 am »

She's lovely. Thanks for sharing

Be happy and make someone happy[/I]
simpleprincess
Princess in training.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2009, 03:29:54 am »

Not sure if its your sim but when i put her in my game kept crashing. when I removed her it worked again? Lovely sim all the same though.
aasrithg

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2009, 09:27:21 pm »

thanks man she is totally beautiful  Grin
kaoz666
J.M. Pescado Supporter

IN-FRAKKIN'-CREDIBLE

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2009, 09:57:21 pm »

Not sure if its your sim but when i put her in my game kept crashing. when I removed her it worked again? Lovely sim all the same though.

There might be a conflict with a mesh on her in your game. I've loaded her into three different hoods with no problem. Also, you should install her using the clean installer. If it's not either of those things, I dunno what it is. Thanks for the kind words. I'm thinking I might make my own lil' hub for Sims 2 content, be it here on InSim or on my own website.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: