Insimenator.org
April 20, 2024, 01:05:32 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Merinda Anne Kern A.K.A. Loulou  (Read 17877 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2009, 11:02:50 am »

Where are you trying to post the images? Also, what site are you hosting your images on?

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Anonymous
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2009, 02:10:48 pm »

I was trying to post the images here and they're in photobucket website.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2009, 02:49:12 pm »

OK, thanks. I was asking because imageshack has been having some issues. Wink The code should look like this, without the asterisks:

[img*]http://image url[/img*]

For example (using the image I put in your first post):

[IMG*]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g54/caffeinatedjoy/Miscellaneous/Hercontents.jpg[/img*]

Take out the asterisks and you have:

In photobucket, you can change the settings so it will display the code you need for here underneath the image thumbnails. Look at the top right of the page in the photobucket and look for "account options", then got to "Image Settings" and click on "Link options". You want to select "IMG codes for bulletin boards and forums". If you know you will always be at or below the forums 600 x 600 size limit, then choose "full size". If you want to link to larger images, choose "thumbnail". Save, and the code you need will display underneath each picture in the thumbnail view. Smiley

Anonymous
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2009, 04:12:48 pm »

I'm so sorry again. I know that I'm still asking the same question(and you would deffently pull your hair out out of my stupidity). I removed out the asterisks but I don't know what to do next .So please (begging like a baby) can you create a step by step tutrial to show what you do next to show the image here. It looks like like my useful brain cells were destroyed by useless tv and computer. Being adviced by a great menator like yours is such honor to be apprechaited and worthy.(real words; this is my opion)and thanks(again,again.........and again)for your assitance and dedication.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2009, 04:26:44 pm by Anonymous » Logged
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2009, 04:30:55 pm »

after that copy the IMG code from photobucket (by moving your mouse over the picture you want to use)  ie [*IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i28/TheSquinge/SealofEngramApproval.jpg[/img*] without the *

If I wanted to use that pic I would put 'http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i28/TheSquinge/SealofEngramApproval.jpg' in the middle of the IMG part.

If you have a question about my mods post it here
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2009, 05:42:22 pm »

Highlight the code from photobucket, then right click on it and choose "Copy". Alternatively you can highlight the text and hit Ctrl+C. Then you go to were you want to post the image, right click and choose "Paste" (or just click where you want to image to be and hit Ctrl+V).

Edit: Take a look at the first part of this post here about posting from a third party host. We don't make you number your pictures, so you can skip that, and putting a space between each picture is nice, but not a hard and fast rule.

I hope this helps clear things up. Smiley 
« Last Edit: July 24, 2009, 05:53:50 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged

Anonymous
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2009, 02:55:31 am »

« Last Edit: July 25, 2009, 03:07:07 am by Anonymous » Logged
Anonymous
« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2009, 03:09:59 am »

Oh thanks. thank you joy and squinge. I wish that I can reach up my hands and hug you both.don't worry someday I'll repay your price.(I feeling very happy to post sims; I want to screen out of joy). but I have only 1 question. If want to show my sims image in the forms, what should I do?and thanks for the replys.( I promise I won't bug you of about the images issues again; esperato.)
« Last Edit: July 25, 2009, 04:45:27 am by Anonymous » Logged
Anonymous
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2009, 04:49:07 am »

I got this 1 question only( ihope it would be the last and i don't bother you.) If I want to show the image of my sim in the forms, what should i do? and thanks for helps and reponses.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2009, 03:28:11 pm »

I'm not sure what you mean by "show your sims image". If you mean show off pictures of your sims, we have a picture section in the Sims 2 Discussion area.

Alasdair

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2009, 03:58:32 pm »

There are no files inside the Sims2Pack file. It shows empty packages for all the files listed.
Anonymous
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2009, 02:44:45 am »

I tested these files and they worked fine. If anyone faces the same trouble, please wright it down here so I can what the trouble.
Alasdair

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2009, 06:58:06 am »

When I download the file ib the first post and I open it up with Clean installer all the package file inside list as empty packages. It looks like you used clean installer to remove some of the content and then resaved it as the same sims2pack after you removed them.
big joe

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2009, 09:13:32 am »

She looks beautiful, but the download only has empty files. Please upload file again. Thanks

Be happy and make someone happy[/I]
Anonymous
« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2009, 10:55:53 am »

I uploaded the files hipe that it works.(if someone is smart in computers can you please tell me mistake because I don't know why it's not working out.)
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: