Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:40:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 214
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you currently doing (besides being here)?  (Read 1194221 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
MissBubbles

RAWR! :>

View Profile
« Reply #1725 on: March 29, 2011, 03:58:32 pm »

I'm screwing what my doctor said about no Monsters. They can't be that bad for me.

I really need to get going on Olivia, I need to introduce a special new character, but a bunch of stuff has to happen first. Tongue

Trying to figure out why my floors all turn out purple when I make them in Homecrafter, I need new floors for SCMC. *sigh*

All you have to do is swat me with a roll of newspaper and I\'ll behave.
HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

Fear me I'm 5'3" ooga booga booga

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1726 on: March 29, 2011, 08:08:05 pm »

Lol Theraven almonds and cashews are my nut of choice, and dang can't believe you have more chocolate cake, or is it the same one.  I hide my treats in my underwear drawer, if I don't my family will eat it.  Don't think cake will work though.

And MissBubbles I have to laugh, he's a Doctor, he knows whats best lmao...theres a few fun facts on monsters that might interest you too, scary stuff if you google it's downsides.  Never drank one before, tried the RedBull's a few times but I am either not hip enough to enjoy them or simply not into carbonated drinks anymore. 

You'll grow out of monsters though, just like santa and the tooth fairy.  Oh shoot hope I didn't let the cat outta the bag about the tooth fairy.

I'll stick with coffee, it's natural, comes from the earth.  Mmm coffee yes I'd love some. Cheesy

...currently still waking up from a nap, I'm going to have more chili and light a match. Tongue

MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #1727 on: March 29, 2011, 08:18:41 pm »

I've known about the tooth fairy since I was six, I'm afraid you're off by about sixteen years, HappyThoughts. And Santa, too. Tongue

Currently working on another crib for the deco babies, based of the cute little canopy crib that came with freetime. Cheesy

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1728 on: March 29, 2011, 11:40:47 pm »

Lol Theraven almonds and cashews are my nut of choice, and dang can't believe you have more chocolate cake, or is it the same one.  I hide my treats in my underwear drawer, if I don't my family will eat it.  Don't think cake will work though.

It was probably the same one(s). Had cake left from Christmas (mom baked, and I put it in the freezer - only a couple or three pieces left now), baked one with my own recipe (put what I didn't eat at once in the freezer, and there's not much left), and made two easy-bake from the store (about half left of the chocolate cake, a little left from the brownies).

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1729 on: March 29, 2011, 11:49:20 pm »

Feeling pleasantly tired. Had a very intense day today, but I am now certified for my Industrial First Aid level one. If it wasn't so darn expensive, I'd be going for my level two and three.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #1730 on: March 29, 2011, 11:50:26 pm »

Now I want chocolate. D:

Currently cropping some pictures of Bella Grunt [Formerly Buck Grunt] and about to go into SimPE to change Meadow and Ripp's first two kid's last names to Grunt, since they were born before they got married. Barely got married before the third was born. Tongue

Feeling pleasantly tired. Had a very intense day today, but I am now certified for my Industrial First Aid level one. If it wasn't so darn expensive, I'd be going for my level two and three.
Congratulations, Joy! Cheesy

Zombie Cakes
"No"

Hmm

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1731 on: March 30, 2011, 12:14:46 am »

Playing Second Life. Pretty fun :0

Vampire Lion
I specialize in all around awesomeness!

If you put God first, you'll never be last.

View Profile
« Reply #1732 on: March 30, 2011, 04:02:39 am »

Craving chocolate..especially with all these posts about it,lol. I'm waiting for my drink to get cool,then possibly do a few things around the house..and then play the Sims. Although I'm still searching for some CC to find,and so far..nothing. ;(

REMEMBER: Eat your school, stay in drugs, & don't do vegetables, okay?
MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #1733 on: March 30, 2011, 07:09:46 am »

Up surprisingly early. My apartment's quiet, everyone's asleep. I think I'll get some water and sit on the balcony out back for awhile. If it's not too cold outside. Tongue

fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1734 on: March 30, 2011, 08:40:37 am »

About to take a test in my first class of the day. It's over Sir Gawain and the Green Knight Smiley
MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #1735 on: March 30, 2011, 10:28:11 am »

Curled up on the couch, playing Sims. The Curious family. I changed Pascal into a girl and she's really into neon colors. I gave her blue hair. Cheesy

Vampire Lion
I specialize in all around awesomeness!

If you put God first, you'll never be last.

View Profile
« Reply #1736 on: March 30, 2011, 10:53:01 am »

I'm playing The Sims,as well. Although I'm playing as Dirk Dreamer in his last year of college,finally found a mod that lowers the semester hours.

REMEMBER: Eat your school, stay in drugs, & don't do vegetables, okay?
MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #1737 on: March 30, 2011, 11:10:43 am »

Ooh, send me the link? Cheesy *needs that, sick of my sims whining because I don't like playing college lots*

Just adjusted the skills for Vid and Penny, so it'll be a snap to maximize all their skills. Cheesy 

HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

Fear me I'm 5'3" ooga booga booga

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1738 on: March 30, 2011, 01:57:52 pm »

..currently I am enjoying a day without glasses!  I busted mine last night by striking my own face while rough housing with my hubby.  They lasted 10yrs strong though, so they had a good life.  Contacts for now, found an awesome, dirtcheap online eyeglasses store, I'm talking 8bucks people, with free lenses for regular prescription lenses.  SOLD.

MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #1739 on: March 30, 2011, 02:40:34 pm »

I just took a nap. Really tired today. Tongue

Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 214
  Print  

Jump to: