Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 09:32:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 214
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you currently doing (besides being here)?  (Read 1209566 times)
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1950 on: May 30, 2011, 04:46:20 pm »

Telll me about it... since I installed my game on my new computer, I can't open the phone/small electronic cathegory when all my downloads are in. I suspect a baddie came with some downloads from my laptop, but still haven't figured it out yet.

Took me nearly a day to figure out what crashed a particular lot, and the item wasn't even in the lot!
Another time I could have saved myself lots of time by taking out a recent item, as it turned out a hair (which I refused to believe was the bugger at first - I loved it too much) was the culprit. Once, a hair I'd tried to bin via SimPE made male scalps go textured, and I think it took me a day or so to figure that out...

Deboggulating can be confusing sometimes...
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 05:50:37 pm by Theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Vampire Lion
I specialize in all around awesomeness!

If you put God first, you'll never be last.

View Profile
« Reply #1951 on: May 30, 2011, 05:03:40 pm »

Currently freezing my ass OFF....ugh!!! Why does my boss have to keep it so cold? Angry

Haven't been having the best week ever..I recently discovered I have to go on another business trip this weekend,and I'm possibly not returning for home for maybe about two weeks....gaaaaaah!!! Not sure about all the details,but so far.....this doesn't sound like it's going to be fun. My throat hurts and I can't feel my toes....

Pray for me? Cry

REMEMBER: Eat your school, stay in drugs, & don't do vegetables, okay?
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1952 on: May 30, 2011, 05:28:27 pm »

You've got my prayer Wink

I hope you start to feel better S.A.M. Smiley

Raven & Katie, I wish there was some easier way to find a bad download. I'm starting to wonder that I may have accidentally placed a TS3 download in my downloads folder for TS2. Sad to say, it has happened before lol.
Vampire Lion

View Profile
« Reply #1953 on: May 31, 2011, 11:09:04 am »

Aww, Thank You Fate,knowing that someone is praying for me makes me feel a lot better Smiley

Not doing much...still freezing,but I've been a lot more busy these past few days....oh well, I'd rather be busy than bored..feel like ranting at the moment..

Dyran
Too Cool For a Custom Title

View Profile
« Reply #1954 on: May 31, 2011, 07:04:33 pm »

Other than being pretty bored, not a lot, lol...>_<

I was supposed to go to the lake yesterday, but I had to cancel due to space issues. Undecided

Louise: "I'm thinking of a word that starts with 's' and ends with 'ex'."

Timothy: "Spandex?"
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1955 on: June 05, 2011, 01:10:16 pm »

Watching "DW-Impossible astronaut" (having kind of a River Song marathon) while taking pictures to LFB and tinkering on the story (net is being slow, so there are lots of breaks).

My site:

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Vampire Lion

View Profile
« Reply #1956 on: June 05, 2011, 05:21:16 pm »

Still on the business trip, I'm currently on the go a lot less,so I'm Happy about that..haha. But I still have two more weeks of hell to face.....GOSH! Currently hunry,tired,cold,and bored....can this day get any better? Sad

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1957 on: June 05, 2011, 05:29:19 pm »

And that's about a third of the chapter done. Now for the hard part... but that will have to wait until next weekend.

*goes to watch DW*
And then - bedtime.

My site:

Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1958 on: June 05, 2011, 07:03:22 pm »

Rahhh! Loosing my mind, don't mind me.

Creating. Learning. Writing. Creating. Figuring out glitches. Repeat.

Find me on moonlight <3
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #1959 on: June 05, 2011, 07:50:42 pm »

Pricing graphic cards as it looks like mine may be on its way out. Oh an playing with baby and watching my garden grow.

Sims by Dasi:

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1960 on: June 05, 2011, 08:09:01 pm »

Ouch! Been there, done that.

I'm taking a break from writing. I'm working on a scene that's really got me struggling, but I'm determined to plug through it.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1961 on: June 05, 2011, 09:26:27 pm »

I'm taking a break from writing. I'm working on a scene that's really got me struggling, but I'm determined to plug through it.

I have recently have started taking a break myself. It's so hard to get my messages through in the stories I write. I'm overjoyed when people tell me they understand my messages. It makes all the writer's blocks worth it Wink
Vampire Lion

View Profile
« Reply #1962 on: June 05, 2011, 09:47:02 pm »

I was just talking to my friend,and it seems like June is the month for writing! Lol. I'm working on a story at the moment,but it doesn't seem like it will be that great. But I want to make this story into a movie more than anything..I think the movie would be ten times better than the book. :/

Overall, I'm feeling a little bit better,but I'm just in a 'blah' mood at the moment....

fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1963 on: June 05, 2011, 10:14:21 pm »

I'm working on a story at the moment,but it doesn't seem like it will be that great. But I want to make this story into a movie more than anything..I think the movie would be ten times better than the book. :/

I almost squealed when I saw the movie part. I secretly (not so secret now lol) dream about that happening to one of my books. I believe in making a wish, it could happen to you Wink
Vampire Lion

View Profile
« Reply #1964 on: June 05, 2011, 11:39:14 pm »

@Fate,yep, I know exactly how you feel! That's one thing I want to do before I die:Create a movie. I have thousands of ideas for movies,but I don't think I'll ever be able to direct one of my own..but like you said Fate,when you wish for something hard enough...I'm sure it could happen. Wink

Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 214
  Print  

Jump to: