Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 05:44:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139 ... 214
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you currently doing (besides being here)?  (Read 1210453 times)
0 Members and 7 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
Vampire Lion
I specialize in all around awesomeness!

If you put God first, you'll never be last.

View Profile
« Reply #2040 on: July 06, 2011, 07:16:30 pm »

Yep, I'm excited!!

Just got done scarfing down some hot wings and chocolate goodies.....I'm gonna gain a lot of weight. LOL. But oh well,whatever makes you happy in life Smiley

Currently waiting for my friend to answer me back,she bailed on me..once again. We have this weird thing where we RP to kill time..and so far, I don't think she wants to do it any more for some reason. >:l

REMEMBER: Eat your school, stay in drugs, & don't do vegetables, okay?
Dullahan
Lady of the Hunt
Loot Looker

Ok, flex more ; )

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2041 on: July 06, 2011, 07:46:54 pm »

I love roleplaying. Cheesy

In fact, I am roleplaying with my friend right now! (She went to the bathroom) because I drew a picture who she is roleplaying as's dad. xD

fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #2042 on: July 07, 2011, 07:11:43 am »

I finally got my internet back up for a few hours then my impatient mom tells my dad to fix the fact that her laptop is the only one without internet and guess what what? Now no one has internet except her when she hooks the internet cable up directly to her laptop. GRRRR. I still have two weeks left in my online classes. This could not have happened at a worse time! I guess I'm going to go up to the local college since their wireless is even faster than mine.
Vampire Lion

View Profile
« Reply #2043 on: July 07, 2011, 09:43:37 am »

Ah really? I thought we were the only ones! I could never find anybody who did it,but yay. Haha.  YAY

Even though I don't have to work..I still gotta go up there in a few hours to get my check...yesssssir. Gonna pay off a few bills and go buy some groceries,yes..life is great. Lol. Otherwise,still waiting for an apology from my 'friend',because she loves to lie I guess.  rolleyes

Dullahan
Lady of the Hunt
Loot Looker

Ok, flex more ; )

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2044 on: July 07, 2011, 11:15:45 am »

I am so glad I don't pay bills yet. xD

And I am so irritated at my stupid laptop, because it keeps saying I don't have java even though I just updated it.

Vampire Lion

View Profile
« Reply #2045 on: July 07, 2011, 02:22:21 pm »

Haha, I don't have my own house yet,but I still contribute every month from my checks. Tongue

Gaah that's annoying! I know,it happened to me a while back,don't know how I fixed it..but I guess I did. Haha

Currently still waiting on my friend to write me back,but nothing I guess.......went and got lunch earlier,and now I'm just relaxing. Not really doing much of anything,besides working on my story.

Dullahan
Lady of the Hunt
Loot Looker

Ok, flex more ; )

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2046 on: July 07, 2011, 03:07:22 pm »

Ah, I see.

Yeah, mine does this off and on.  Undecided

My internet providers firewall protects me from watching youtube videos, but not from viruses.  rolleyes
Oh well, guess its off to my favorite chatroom to see if my bestest online buddy is there.

Vampire Lion

View Profile
« Reply #2047 on: July 07, 2011, 04:43:35 pm »

LOL. Yeah,firewalls can be annoying sometimes. :/

Still working on my story...I'm somewhat improving,but am still looking for tips all over the internet,although I think it's pointless because I don't think I'll ever be able to publish it anyways. That costs money. Ugh. Still gotta buy groceries tonight though.

Other than that..I'm seriously considering finding new friends. (Well,online anyways haha) It's been 25 minutes since she's even said one word to me.....really? She's an emo. And I hate to use stereotypes but she literally wants to be classified as one...it's very very irritating! Ah well, I gotta be grateful that she used to be nice to talk to.  huh

Dullahan
Lady of the Hunt
Loot Looker

Ok, flex more ; )

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2048 on: July 07, 2011, 05:14:07 pm »

I don't like people who label themselves. "Yeah, I'm so emo!"  rolleyes

...And then spellcheck tells me that 'emo' should be 'elmo'.  Cheesy

I have many online friends. This one I've only known for about two weeks, and I already like them more than most of my others! (Shh!)
And they're younger than me.

Vampire Lion

View Profile
« Reply #2049 on: July 07, 2011, 08:40:33 pm »

I know..it's so very annoying! She especially loves the term 'gothic'..and I'm just sitting here like:"wtf?" Ugh..it's really aggrevating!!
And lol,yeah,my mother is completely clueless when it comes to the term 'emo'..she calls emo's 'elmo's' and it's just..insanity.

Yeah, I used to have a lot but now all of them stopped talking to me. So not only am I a loner in reality, I'm a loner online as well! Haha... Sad

Don't know though,sooooo bored...dying to RP. But most of the people I know who RP are into things I have no clue about. :/

Dullahan
Lady of the Hunt
Loot Looker

Ok, flex more ; )

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2050 on: July 07, 2011, 09:02:44 pm »

Lol, then I probably don't know the stuff you wanna RP about, either.
Lately I've been doing Durarara!! RP. Almost no one knows what that is.

I am trying to get my money back from my brother, so I can buy a figure I want ever so badly.

fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #2051 on: July 07, 2011, 09:53:06 pm »

Lol, then I probably don't know the stuff you wanna RP about, either.
Lately I've been doing Durarara!! RP. Almost no one knows what that is.

I'm never losing internet again. I am totally lost to what you two are talking about. Lol, I used to think emo was elmo misspelled Smiley
Dullahan
Lady of the Hunt
Loot Looker

Ok, flex more ; )

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2052 on: July 07, 2011, 10:56:59 pm »

When I was younger, I had no idea what emo was. xD I used to see it everywhere and would think "Whatever that is, it must be cool, because everyone is doing it!"  Cheesy

Vampire Lion

View Profile
« Reply #2053 on: July 08, 2011, 09:34:49 am »

Lol,yeah me too! But luckily the 'emo' generation has moved on a little...now it's all about having 'swag',whatever the hell that is anyways. It's so annoying.  angry

Other than that,got some groceries and energy drinks...I'm good! Haha. But I still got stood up again last night...seriously? I don't know what it is about people and me..but I never have good luck with talking to people anymore. I can understand that people get busy,we all do,but if you're talking to me,at least tell me that! Or explain why you've been ditching me for the past week!

Dullahan
Lady of the Hunt
Loot Looker

Ok, flex more ; )

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2054 on: July 08, 2011, 10:47:12 am »

Agreed, that is just plain rude.

I am trying to teach my kitten the difference between petting and playing.

Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139 ... 214
  Print  

Jump to: