Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 11:48:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 178 179 [180] 181 182 ... 214
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you currently doing (besides being here)?  (Read 1208588 times)
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2685 on: November 03, 2012, 02:51:40 pm »

Finishing up a chapter and watching TV. Thought I'd go hunt down some dinner-slash-supper, too.
And perhaps read a bit. Got a whole list of medical stuff I probably should get through until work tomorrow...

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #2686 on: November 26, 2012, 05:08:00 pm »

Trying to find a new video card for my not-quite-a-dinosaur older computer.  Card's been chugging along since 2009 and wants to retire.

Sims by Dasi:

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2687 on: November 27, 2012, 01:30:29 pm »

Have an evening off even thinking about school/working practice. 

My site:

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #2688 on: December 11, 2012, 08:40:33 pm »

Threading glass seed beads onto wire and twisting and wrapping them into a sunflower for my momma for Christmas/Yule. 22 meters of threaded seed beads and three days later, my fingers are sore and I'm finally finished the petals. Now to go onto the calyx and the leaves. Then I can finally put it all together and wrap the stem...and move on to the next flower I'm making.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Dullahan
Lady of the Hunt
Loot Looker

Ok, flex more ; )

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2689 on: December 11, 2012, 09:07:25 pm »

That sounds cool, Joy~

I'm just trying to decide if I should play Skyrim or Sims...

Mooncat
Nutjob
Site Santa!

I feel pretty, oh so pretty!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2690 on: December 11, 2012, 10:17:56 pm »

Listening to "Zombie Influx" - an album of mostly instrumental ambient music themed for a zombie movie, and planning out the zombie novel I want to write. for the first time in years, I'm trying my hand at a multi-chapter story. Wish me luck!

"You are what you love, not who loves you..."
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #2691 on: December 11, 2012, 10:53:22 pm »

Ooh, good luck. One word of advice...take copious notes and make a point of keeping track of even the smallest fact. You'd be surprised at how observant readers can be and if there is even the tiniest inconsistency to pick out...they'll find it.

Me, I've finally finished making and assembling the major parts of the sunflower. I just have the leaves to make and I can attach it all to the stem. It's going to be heavy. Hopefully, I'll be finished this tonight and I can move on the rose I want to make for a friend of mine.

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2692 on: December 12, 2012, 03:57:47 pm »

Just finished an assignment, and simply relaxing as I've got two days off (which I sorely need).
Gonna have a fun day with experimenting in the kitchen tomorrow (making various chocolate and marzipan candy). Nice with some home-made candy during the holidays, plus it's great as gifts.  

My site:

Dullahan
Lady of the Hunt
Loot Looker

Ok, flex more ; )

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2693 on: December 12, 2012, 09:31:35 pm »

Mm, candy.
Save some for me ;p

I keep playing this online game, Adventure Quest. I really like it for some reason.

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #2694 on: December 12, 2012, 11:15:12 pm »

Hah. I used to play that...years ago when it first came out and I was bored during my long night shift at the hotel I used to work at (almost ten years ago - yikes).

I'm waiting for glue to finish drying and enjoying a break. I could be using my time more efficiently threading beads for the rose I need to do, but I'm feeling lazy. I might go play a game of some sort, but I feel too lazy to pick one. LOL.

Dullahan
Lady of the Hunt
Loot Looker

Ok, flex more ; )

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2695 on: December 12, 2012, 11:44:48 pm »

I played it a long time ago, as well, but recently decided to give it another try, and have been addicted ever since.

Now I'm just sitting here, trying to write some fanfiction, and for my friend to reply to my text.

Mooncat
Nutjob
Site Santa!

I feel pretty, oh so pretty!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2696 on: December 13, 2012, 01:34:22 am »

Working on a scene for my story, which is originally a fanfiction with me and my celeb crush, but I'm too embarrassed to ever put it up anywhere without changing the names. *major blush* blush
« Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 02:30:05 am by Mooncat » Logged

"You are what you love, not who loves you..."
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2697 on: December 13, 2012, 11:38:06 am »

The chocolates are boxed and in the fridge for cooling. Got a batch left, but it will have to wait for tomorrow (I forgot to buy some ingredients).

I've got marzipan balls with with a special chocolate cream (my very own recipe), molded chocolates with the same cream filling and covered in chocolate (never tried molding chocolates before, and it was surprisingly easy, if very sticky, and I only ruined 3-4 of the chocolates), plus nougat-and-marzipan squares covered in chocolate with dried mango on the top. Some of the squares sort of melted, so they look a bit weird, but they taste good.

Planning to do "After Eights" wth peppermint essence, and use the same base filling for strawberry, vanilla and orange fillings. I also want to do some nut-and-fruit squares, and perhaps a few more if I get the time.

My site:

Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #2698 on: December 13, 2012, 11:50:59 pm »

• Motivating myself to write a bit more of my book before I go to bed.
  • Waiting for Grand Theft Auto V.
  • checking through a few other sites I regularly peruse before bed.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2699 on: December 14, 2012, 06:41:07 pm »

I lost count hours ago on how many choclates I've got, but it's probably well above 200 pieces, most likely rounding 300. And here I was thinking I'd only have a few... Oh, well. At least I know now how much there will be, so I'll probably make a smaller load the next time.

I still have some filling left, but I sort of ran out of chocolate. Need more anyway, for the caramels (if I make some) and for the nut chocolate. But that will have to wait until tomorrow...

My site:

Pages: 1 ... 178 179 [180] 181 182 ... 214
  Print  

Jump to: