Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 02:09:58 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 214
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you currently doing (besides being here)?  (Read 1194328 times)
0 Members and 5 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
brat1083
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2009, 06:51:35 pm »

They face Houston in a few hours, in beautiful and cool San Francisco. Cheesy

Listening to Def Leppards' "Photograph" on You Tube and housework...

Be glad its not in Houston your giants might wilt. Believe me I been in Houston in July hot and muggy. thinke about left overs for supper.
maniac19642003
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2009, 06:55:21 pm »

Thanks!! Because it was too late yesterday when you finally got around to it  tongue...My it-was-probably-too-hot-in-St. Louis-to-win-*yeah that's it* Giants lost 5-2. They face Houston in a few hours, in beautiful and cool San Francisco. Cheesy

"Bee" glad they didn't play in San Diego yesterday as I'd hate to be there at that game as well then myself and you're welcome tongue

Shut off the ps3 game before since its to hard to learn to play it, about to watch wrestling in a few minutes while still relaxing and hoping that I don't get bad pains anymore then since my back is tensing up at the moment, might get a piece of cake then shortly from mom's b-day cake then which was yesterday.

Getting offline for the night and going in Sims for a bit before getting in bed later while trying to relax yet and hoping to sleep better tonight as well.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2009, 09:07:58 pm by maniac19642003 » Logged
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2009, 09:08:34 pm »

Being bored, talking to Ducky, and wishing my toe would stop hurting.

My other ride is a chocobo.
maniac19642003
« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2009, 11:30:02 am »

Amazed at how well Angela's Giants did yesterday winning 13-0, playing UFC once again on my ps3, on facebook and waiting to go to fireworks tonight as well while relaxing at the moment and hoping to get this damn itchy goatee shaved soon so it feels better then.

Going in Sims for awhile while relaxing and then going back in UFC to regain my title before I retire.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2009, 01:15:02 pm by maniac19642003 » Logged
hawnsimmer
ilysvdmmr
Site Santa!

Smile!

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2009, 02:36:05 pm »

Hello InSimmmers...and Happy Indepence Day to my fellow Americans!

Amazed at how well Angela's Giants did yesterday winning 13-0, waiting to go to fireworks tonight.
I see you agree with me on how amazing my Giants are!  tongue  Grin, but hopefully they have somethig left in them for pitcher Tim Linsecum in a half hour...

Did laundry, watered the backyard plants, cleaned out the fridge, a job I don't like doing and probably watch a movie later. Oh and having an iced coffee.  Cheesy

« Last Edit: July 04, 2009, 08:28:56 pm by hawnsimmer » Logged

Live Laugh Love
maniac19642003
« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2009, 03:06:03 pm »

Amazed at how well Angela's Giants did yesterday winning 13-0, waiting to go to fireworks tonight.
I see you agree with me on how amazing my Giants are!  tongue  Grin, but hopefully they have something left in them for pitcher Tim Linsecum in a half hour...

rolleyes Very funny Angela tongue

Only time will tell if they beat themselves into losing then from that 13-0 win yesterday or not.

Watching Travel channel extreme shows, listening to my stomach growling again already, still trying to relax and still waiting for fireworks tonight then. Getting pains in my hip/leg at the moment now as well.

Had a slice of pizza earlier now I'm eating chicken nuggets/fries while still relaxing as much as possible and added more animals to My Zoo on facebook before as well, waiting to go to fireworks yet as well.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2009, 04:24:24 pm by maniac19642003 » Logged
hawnsimmer
ilysvdmmr
Site Santa!

Smile!

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2009, 06:27:26 pm »

It is 1:16 and a very hot day. Thank goodness for Hawaii's tradewinds to keep things bearable outside. Since I was goofing off for the last two hours, now I have to vacuum in this afternoon heat.  Faint  My lunch consisted of manapua bread with out the manapua...don't ask.

My scored-22-runs-in-two-days-see-who-can-top-that Giants beat the Houston Astros in another shut out, plus Linsecum scored two runs himself..woot! And he is on a 23 game scoreless streak.  shocked

In need of more water....along with iced (warm) coffee of course.  Wink
« Last Edit: July 04, 2009, 08:26:25 pm by hawnsimmer » Logged

Live Laugh Love
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 04, 2009, 08:08:50 pm »

*Waves to Angela and anyone else around.*

Right now I'm doing nothing, trying to decide what to do. I was playing the Sims, and planned to watch a movie afterwards, but it took me three hours to make two sims (I'm a perfectionist, lol) and now it's 9pm.  Undecided Also trying to stomach the rest of this Coca Cola. It's not going so well.

maniac19642003
« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2009, 10:14:19 pm »

Went to a fantastic fireworks show tonight and had fun there, now I'm just relaxing for a little bit before getting in bed shortly to get some sleep, got my facebook stuff cleared so that's taken care of as well and hoping to get more sleep tonight than I've gotten the last few days as well since I need it badly. Off to Bed

Night all, hope everyone had a great day today like I did. Rock
hawnsimmer
ilysvdmmr
Site Santa!

Smile!

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 05, 2009, 01:33:30 pm »

Good day InSimmers...hope you all are well.

*waves back to Tiffany 15 hours later*

It is nearly 8:30am and I did my "usual" morning routine...if anyone has forgotten what that was just PM me.  Wink My grandson will be here in an hour, I am looking forward to spending the day with him. I took him to the fireworks display last night and he was mesmerized, almost more than I was. Cheesy Anywho, the Giants play in an hour and a half, I will keep you all posted.  Grin

Live Laugh Love
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2009, 01:38:11 pm »

Just got back from buying a stove (ours finally crapped out last night) and now I'm downloading Sims stuff before I go in game to play the Sims. Later, Ewan McGregor movies galore.  Cheesy

*Waves to Angela.*

maniac19642003
« Reply #41 on: July 05, 2009, 01:49:52 pm »

Found two versions of M. Jackson sims at mts before, trying to relax completely while trying to get awake and on facebook as well, wondering when I should watch these netflix things I have here yet so I can send them back sometime.

young MJ
http://linna.modthesims.info/download.php?t=352551

you are not alone MJ
http://linna.modthesims.info/download.php?t=351301

Playing UFC on ps3 while still trying to relax yet, trying to clear my mind.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2009, 03:52:29 pm by maniac19642003 » Logged
hawnsimmer
ilysvdmmr
Site Santa!

Smile!

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 05, 2009, 10:17:10 pm »

*waves back at Tiffany only 8 1/2 hours later this time*

Had an early dinner, but I am sooo tired of chinese...and still I have more leftovers. (Anyone for a chinese take-out?) Taking more quizzes (I need help) and chatting. Oh, on Facebook too. My oh-great-Johnson-stunk-and-got-injured-while-stinking-the-place-up Giants lost to the Astros by the score of 7-1. bleh. angry

Live Laugh Love
brat1083
« Reply #43 on: July 05, 2009, 10:37:33 pm »

Doing so things latter in sims 2 game. Went out and saw a movie yea I got out of the house.

baileybop
Squinge Is My Mastah

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2009, 08:41:17 am »

Besides reading posts cause I haven't been here for a long time, I am just sitting at my computer with my puppy asleep on my foot. I'm such a softie, I haven't the heart to move and wake him up. Besides, as he is just a puppy, only 3 months old on the 1st, if I do wake him up, he'd have all that puppy energy and I just got comfortable.  Laugh

I stalk...... oh no, I mean I worship the Hack_Mastah, Squinge :worship:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 214
  Print  

Jump to: