Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:10:25 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 214
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you currently doing (besides being here)?  (Read 1194350 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2009, 11:11:47 am »

sorting through over 3000 printscreen pictures for a contest...  Undecided

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 06, 2009, 11:30:57 am »

Sitting in the office and figuring out how to pass the day. I left Friday with nothing left to do and I still have nothing left to do.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 06, 2009, 11:48:51 am »

Finished cleaning the house early because I might, just might have my mom come over to visit. So I'm semi-excited about that. I only really see her once a month.

Let He who is without sin...kick the first arse.

My Girls: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,108744.0.html
My site: http://voodoonightmares.freeforums.org/
maniac19642003
« Reply #48 on: July 06, 2009, 12:36:08 pm »

Sitting in the office and figuring out how to pass the day. I left Friday with nothing left to do and I still have nothing left to do.

You have work here to do tho, might not be in the office but its still work lol

Ate breakfast, on facebook and going to watch Disc 2 of my movie here so I can send it back tomorrow, wondering when I'll get a decent night of sleep again as well while trying to relax.
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 06, 2009, 01:11:12 pm »

Drinking my iced cappuccino with french vanilla in it, and wondering why on earth they only seem to carry Rice Krispie Treats cereal at Walmart, according to Kelloggs.com.  huh Do I really have to go to Walmart just to buy cereal? Also, checking the webpages I didn't get around to checking this morning.

My other ride is a chocobo.
hawnsimmer
ilysvdmmr
Site Santa!

Smile!

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 06, 2009, 01:53:44 pm »

Hi everyone! Hi to you guys above me...*waves*

Got back from running errands early this morning, it is only 8:51 here. Brought work home, so that is what my day will be like for the next few hours. It has been raining all morning, we need it. The mountains are beginning to turn brown.  Sad

Tiffany, you can buy them everywhere here... huh  Giants play later on, Folrida Marlins in town...I feel like having fish tonight  Grin

Live Laugh Love
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 06, 2009, 01:58:54 pm »

You used to be able to buy them everywhere here, too. But I went to two supermarkets looking for them today and nope! They don't have them anymore.  huh It's because I really, really wanted them. Otherwise they would've been there.

I'm thinking that I wish I had money because I need a new copy of Bruce Springsteen's The Rising CD. I can't even import mine onto iTunes, it's giving me crap.  Undecided Also listening to random music and wishing for more cappuccino.

hawnsimmer
ilysvdmmr
Site Santa!

Smile!

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 06, 2009, 02:08:55 pm »

I wonder if it is the same here too... huh

The same paperwork plus sharing sweet sour spareribs with my cat Koko. Grin

Live Laugh Love
maniac19642003
« Reply #53 on: July 06, 2009, 02:12:54 pm »

goofing around on facebook with Angela, about to start Disc 2 of my netflix thing, waiting for my wrestling later and trying to stay warm as well while trying to relax also.
hawnsimmer
ilysvdmmr
Site Santa!

Smile!

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 06, 2009, 02:17:05 pm »

Yeah Mark, had enough food and wacks for today?  Grin And what the heck is up with YoVille? Alot of weirdos there.

Just ate so back to work, followed by a much needed walk later... Cheesy

Live Laugh Love
maniac19642003
« Reply #55 on: July 06, 2009, 02:20:43 pm »

Yeah Mark, had enough food and wacks for today?  Grin And what the heck is up with YoVille? Alot of weirdos there.

I could do that all day so tongue As far as Yoville, I barely use it so I don't really see the weirdos lol.

Watching Disc 2 now so its finished before my wrestling is on later and still relaxing and still on facebook.
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 06, 2009, 02:58:25 pm »

Eating plain Rice Krispies.  rolleyes Bleeehh...

maniac19642003
« Reply #57 on: July 06, 2009, 05:38:18 pm »

Finally finished Disc 2 of the netflix wwe movie I had, now I'm just sitting here trying to relax yet and still on facebook while waiting for my wrestling to come on in awhile yet as well.

Still on facebook while hoping my sore hip gets better soon so I can relax especially since I took two pain pills 30mins ago, waiting for my wrestling in an hour and being bored yet.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2009, 07:01:32 pm by maniac19642003 » Logged
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 06, 2009, 08:41:35 pm »

Just watched some stuff I had DVRed on the TV, now chatting and listening to music.

DarkDude28
Resident Zombie

Sith chef and Naria's master.

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 06, 2009, 08:46:50 pm »

Having a heated discussion about interpreting with another interpreter and the stupid people out there that don't know what it's really like to interpret.

Looking for some well inked sims? Look no farther then June, Martha, Janet, Susan, Tamera, Cyndy, Ashton, Laken, Edwin, and Jake.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 214
  Print  

Jump to: