Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:36:45 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 214
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you currently doing (besides being here)?  (Read 1194420 times)
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: July 08, 2009, 12:32:27 am »

lmfao see what I am saying ^ Tongue

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 08, 2009, 12:36:26 am »

Shut the hell up, Dork. Did I say you could talk?

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 08, 2009, 02:20:35 am »

Double posting, drinking a beer, chatting on MSN, and being bored out of my mind.

...and catching up on posts since I haven't been around this part in a while now. Tongue

Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 08, 2009, 10:16:24 am »

Waiting for the mailman to bring me my Netflix movies, and waiting for the Home Depot dudes to bring the new oven. Also thinking that since my Mom is amazingly NOT watching the TV, I should run for it and watch some of the stuff I've DVR'd.

My other ride is a chocobo.
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 08, 2009, 10:43:39 am »

What? No Toothaches? Hmmph. There goes the neighborhood!

...and I'm finally going to bed. Got a wee bit busy with other...things...earlier in the morning.

maniac19642003
« Reply #80 on: July 08, 2009, 12:04:01 pm »

Waiting for the new GHI series to start tonight on SyFy (scifi) while on facebook at the moment and just ate breakfast while wondering when I'll start getting my sleep that I so badly need since last night was another terrible night for me, also trying to relax my hip as well, being tired as well since I've been awake 4hours already.
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 08, 2009, 12:48:25 pm »

What? No Toothaches? Hmmph. There goes the neighborhood!

Don't jinx me, Jenna!  tongue

Waiting for the new GHI series to start tonight on SyFy (scifi)

First off, I cannot stand that they changed the Sci-Fi channel to SyFy. It's just stupid, plain old stupid. And I just watched two episodes of the Ghost Hunters International marathon that is on all day today.

Now I'm sitting here checking webpages, drinking some Coca-Cola (I find it very hard to drink Coca-Cola, I don't know why I'm doing it) and gonna watch some movies soon.

SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 08, 2009, 01:11:07 pm »

Watching Daemian eat a corn dog, listening to my husband whine about how he is still hungry, like a 2 year old. About to make myself a breakfast shake.

Let He who is without sin...kick the first arse.

My Girls: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,108744.0.html
My site: http://voodoonightmares.freeforums.org/
maniac19642003
« Reply #83 on: July 08, 2009, 01:18:43 pm »

First off, I cannot stand that they changed the Sci-Fi channel to SyFy. It's just stupid, plain old stupid. And I just watched two episodes of the Ghost Hunters International marathon that is on all day today.

I think its stupid as well to change it like that and I was watching a few of the marathon shows before myself while waiting for the new one, the marathon started at 8am lol.

Still on facebook and also listening to youtube as well while still trying to relax yet
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 08, 2009, 01:24:54 pm »

I think its stupid as well to change it like that and I was watching a few of the marathon shows before myself while waiting for the new one, the marathon started at 8am lol.

Yep, I'm taping every episode since 8am. I watched the 8am and 9am ones so far. I've actually never seen Ghost Hunters International before, so this was my chance to finally see the episodes.  Cheesy

Right now I'm sitting with the kitteh. Thinking about eating lunch, I'll probably try out the new oven. Then watch Disturbia.

maniac19642003
« Reply #85 on: July 08, 2009, 01:28:03 pm »

Yep, I'm taping every episode since 8am. I watched the 8am and 9am ones so far. I've actually never seen Ghost Hunters International before, so this was my chance to finally see the episodes.  Cheesy

Can you say Addict? lol tongue

Same as before. Wink

Still on facebook and just saw police confirmed the murder-suicide death of Steve McNair and his girlfriend.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2009, 03:37:59 pm by maniac19642003 » Logged
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 08, 2009, 07:48:56 pm »

Going to watch Disturbia since I haven't gotten to it yet.

Wondering if I should email Mohegan Sun or post on the Rob Thomas message board like my Dad wants me to do. He says I'd be insane not to send an email or something to both of them about the fact the show is my 21st birthday. I told him, "Yeah, like anyone would actually care that it's the birthday of one person. Really." He says they would.

What do you guys think?  huh

saowens
« Reply #87 on: July 08, 2009, 08:04:36 pm »

I say do it. What can it hurt?
hawnsimmer
ilysvdmmr
Site Santa!

Smile!

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 08, 2009, 08:41:00 pm »

Hi all!! *waves to the guys above* Grin

Went to a doctors appt., agreeing with Zordac on Tiffanys dilemna, will watch GHI later too as well, threw food on Facebook and chatting...and my first-place-in-the-wild-card-but-it-isn't-even-the-all-star-break-yet Giants lost to the Fish 7-0 last night...idiots....shush Mark.... tongue

Live Laugh Love
brat1083
« Reply #89 on: July 08, 2009, 09:12:16 pm »

Want to PM Angela but her box is full. Wondering how my appointment at my Pulmanary Doctor is going to go tommorow.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 214
  Print  

Jump to: