Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 09:12:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 214
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you currently doing (besides being here)?  (Read 1194235 times)
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
maniac19642003
« Reply #90 on: July 08, 2009, 09:16:44 pm »

and my first-place-in-the-wild-card-but-it-isn't-even-the-all-star-break-yet Giants lost to the Fish 7-0 last night...idiots....shush Mark.... tongue

No way! You know I'll never shush about this one! tongue You haven't gotten me to jinx them lately so its not my fault Wink

Watched GHI before, eating at the moment and about to get offline for the night if some person stops super poking me at the moment, Angela! lol
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 08, 2009, 11:11:23 pm »

I say do it. What can it hurt?
agreeing with Zordac on Tiffanys dilemna

I just don't know what I'd say. I'd feel stupid, lol.

Right now: Listening to my iPod on shuffle ... just recoloured some hairs in BodyShop while I watched Disturbia. Sadly, I'd finished watching the movie before I'd even done three hairs.  rolleyes You can really tell how much I wanted to be doing it, eh?

My other ride is a chocobo.
maniac19642003
« Reply #92 on: July 09, 2009, 12:55:23 pm »

Not feeling as tired at the moment but still need more sleep yet, on facebook again and trying to relax at the moment and waiting for two wrestling shows to come on later to record then, wondering how fast these next two months will go then since its that long before I turn 29 already.
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 09, 2009, 01:47:14 pm »

Sitting here with kitty, who is trying to drink my cappuccino but she definitely does NOT need it. Okay now she's munching my straw.  rolleyes And waiting for some stuff to be done on my computer...

hawnsimmer
ilysvdmmr
Site Santa!

Smile!

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 09, 2009, 01:53:28 pm »

Hi InSimmers!! Hope you are all well.... Cheesy

and my first-place-in-the-wild-card-but-it-isn't-even-the-all-star-break-yet Giants lost to the Fish 7-0 last night...idiots....shush Mark.... tongue
No way! You know I'll never shush about this one! tongue You haven't gotten me to jinx them lately so its not my fault Wink
Alrighty then Mark, my Giants play later today and I will take a jinx from you...make it a good one, ok?   tongue

I just don't know what I'd say. I'd feel stupid, lol.
Just send it from your heart.... Grin

It is a warm still day in Hawaii. Working on getting my pond algae free again, paperwork and a having a McDonalds iced mocha coffee shocked  and wondering where the heck I put my "Highway To Hell" CD.

Live Laugh Love
maniac19642003
« Reply #95 on: July 09, 2009, 01:58:23 pm »

Alrighty then Mark, my Giants play later today and I will take a jinx from you...make it a good one, ok?   tongue

*jinxes Angela's terrible Giants for good luck so they actually win again* tongue

Still on facebook; waiting for my pregnant animals to give birth sometime and still waiting on my wrestling shows as well while trying to relax yet.
hawnsimmer
ilysvdmmr
Site Santa!

Smile!

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 09, 2009, 02:20:21 pm »

*jinxes Angela's BEST IN THE WORLD Giants for good luck so they actually win again* tongue
Geez thanks Mark!! (I kinds sorta misqouted you there... Grin)

The same except I found my AC/DC CD....

Live Laugh Love
maniac19642003
« Reply #97 on: July 09, 2009, 02:26:26 pm »

Geez thanks Mark!! (I kinda sorta misquoted you there... Grin)

Like I couldn't tell tongue and you're welcome Wink

Same as before. cool
hawnsimmer
ilysvdmmr
Site Santa!

Smile!

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 09, 2009, 02:38:53 pm »

Geez thanks Mark!! (I kinda sorta misquoted you there... Grin)
Like I couldn't tell tongue and you're welcome Wink
                             Grin

The same and on Facebook too

Live Laugh Love
maniac19642003
« Reply #99 on: July 09, 2009, 02:51:51 pm »

Thinking of going in Sims for a bit while still waiting for these damn animals to give birth in My Zoo on facebook yet and still doing the same as before.
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 09, 2009, 03:25:18 pm »

Burning stuff which causes my computer SUPER LAG! And thinking that Angela should come on MSN.  tongue

hawnsimmer
ilysvdmmr
Site Santa!

Smile!

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 09, 2009, 03:51:46 pm »

Burning stuff which causes my computer SUPER LAG! And thinking that Angela should come on MSN.  tongue
Psst...Tiffany...over on MSN... Grin

Just did minor yard work and chatting, somewhere...

Live Laugh Love
brat1083
« Reply #102 on: July 09, 2009, 08:02:32 pm »

Waiting to go pick up scripts..
maniac19642003
« Reply #103 on: July 09, 2009, 08:49:54 pm »

Eating now then getting offline for the night so I can come back tomorrow for more baby animals in My Zoo on facebook, trying to relax yet and praying that I get some sleep tonight finally. Off to Bed
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: July 09, 2009, 09:00:26 pm »

Yard work? you can do some for me Tongue

Listening to music, catching up on posts while waiting for Chaavik & Jenna to get their arse on MSN Tongue

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 214
  Print  

Jump to: