Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:49:13 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 214
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you currently doing (besides being here)?  (Read 1194398 times)
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #225 on: July 16, 2009, 10:17:20 pm »

Goodnight, Mark.

Right now: Listening to Dave Matthews Band, talking to my friend Ducky, going to make a new desktop, and very glad I found a way to put my hair up (I have to pull it tight but I can manage a half ponytail, it actually looks sorta kinda cute...)

My other ride is a chocobo.
windsorforthederby
Audiofile

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: July 17, 2009, 09:30:12 am »

Watching the ID channel, preparing to renew my driver's license, downloading Custom Content from GOS.
brat1083
« Reply #227 on: July 17, 2009, 11:02:14 am »

Mark I hope you slept well.

Goodnight, Mark.
(I have to pull it tight but I can manage a half ponytail, it actually looks sorta kinda cute...)
I post a picture of my withmy hair buzzed Tiffany. Get ready to scrub my hard drive upstairs. Waking up after get 3 hours of sleep. I hope these meds do the job or I going erked! lol.
hawnsimmer
ilysvdmmr
Site Santa!

Smile!

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: July 17, 2009, 11:34:18 am »

Good morning All,

Wishing my grandson a Happy Bitrthday today. He turns three!!  YAY

After a few hours of sleep, MORE iced coffee please.... Grin

And at long last fellow Insimmers, I will have Giants baseball scores for you today.  Wink

Live Laugh Love
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: July 17, 2009, 12:26:10 pm »

Happy Birthday to the little man, Angela!

I'm feeling pretty tired right now, for no apparent reason. My legs are a little flimsy today. I have a sink full of dishes to do today and a tub drain to unclog. Ewww.

Let He who is without sin...kick the first arse.

My Girls: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,108744.0.html
My site: http://voodoonightmares.freeforums.org/
maniac19642003
« Reply #230 on: July 17, 2009, 03:02:44 pm »

*blocks his eyes and ears so he doesnt see or hear any baseball scores since he isnt doing anymore jinxing of any teams* tongue

On facebook, have a headache right now, still waiting for some pics from my woman, and trying to relax as well right now.
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: July 17, 2009, 03:03:09 pm »

Hey all. Brat, I need to post a better picture of my hair. When I put it back in a half ponytail it does actually look very cute it's just a pain getting it back there since there's hardly hair to pull back.  tongue  YAY for turning three!!! Happy birthday, Jaden.  Cheesy And get some rest, Senko.  Hug2

Right now I just got home, haven't been on the computer all day so I'm going to get caught up on everything, and right now I'm bummed because I just learned that my deceased best friend's father has cancer, and I'm just thinking "Oh god, how much can one family take?" and it's very sad.

And I'm desperately needing to call an eye doctor moreso than usual since my eyelid has been twitching nonstop for the past 36 hours.

hawnsimmer
ilysvdmmr
Site Santa!

Smile!

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: July 17, 2009, 04:13:26 pm »

Hey guys,

Thanks guys for all the wishes that you have sent Jaden here and on Facebook. I truly appreciate it and will tell Jaden about all of you. Grin

I am so sorry Tiffany to hear about this sad news... Hug2  Hope the twitch will stop on its own.  Sad

Yes, try and get some rest Senko.

*blocks his eyes and ears so he doesnt see or hear any baseball scores since he isnt doing anymore jinxing of any teams* tongue
Come on Mark? For me? Cheesy I didn't throw anything at you yet today right?

Going out soon....

Live Laugh Love
maniac19642003
« Reply #233 on: July 17, 2009, 04:18:27 pm »

*blocks his eyes and ears so he doesn't see or hear any baseball scores since he isn't doing anymore jinxing of any teams* tongue
Come on Mark? For me? Cheesy I didn't throw anything at you yet today right?

You haven't yet but I'm watching my back at all times when I'm around here cuz of you tongue

Still on facebook and listening to random youtube songs at the moment while relaxing.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #234 on: July 17, 2009, 04:30:52 pm »

Been helping putting together IKEA furniture for my boyfriend's mother. 6 chairs and a table... now I'm just tired. And I'm really starting to hate IKEA screws...

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
maniac19642003
« Reply #235 on: July 17, 2009, 05:05:32 pm »

Still waiting on my stubborn sexy Virgo woman to send these pics I want yet and thinking of going in Sims for a bit as well.
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #236 on: July 17, 2009, 06:46:14 pm »

Wishing I didn't eat dinner ... I never recovered from the severe nausea after I drank my Aunt's coffee earlier and dinner did not help. Also trying to stay awake. Am losing the battle.  tongue

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #237 on: July 17, 2009, 06:49:06 pm »

Nausea after coffee? Say it isn't so!

I'm sitting here and feeling too warm, thanks to the ugly humidity.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #238 on: July 17, 2009, 06:51:11 pm »

Nausea after coffee? Say it isn't so!

Caffeine usually bothers me in large amounts, I'll get nauseous or a headache, but the thing was this was decaf coffee. Now I know it still has some caffeine but if I can drink can after can of Mountain Dew and be okay, what the heck would decaf do to me? It might've been the flavouring. It was vanilla hazelnut or something, and from a coffee place I'm not used to drinking. Either way it didn't work out for me.

Right now: Being thankful for fans. And jealous that my Dad put an air conditioner in his room. Sigh ... oh well, I get mine tomorrow. After the hottest day so far.  tongue

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #239 on: July 17, 2009, 06:55:17 pm »

Decaf? Decaf is the devil, I say!

I've got every fan I own running right now, but all it's really doing is moving hot, heavy air around. Humidity is the bane of my existence. It makes the cold of winter cut right through you and the heat of the summer feel like you're draped in a heavy, wet wool blanket.

Right now I'm watching my cat, who's sleeping comfortably like he hasn't got a care in the world, and wondering how he can do it while wearing such a thick, long furred coat. Ug.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 214
  Print  

Jump to: