Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:52:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 214
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you currently doing (besides being here)?  (Read 1194060 times)
0 Members and 6 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
saowens
« Reply #360 on: July 25, 2009, 11:21:14 pm »

You know Naria, If you were older I would say it was something else causing it.

Still sitting here with ice on my toe.
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #361 on: July 25, 2009, 11:34:03 pm »

Painting my nails yellow. Listening to Mat Kearney. Alternating between hot and cold.  rolleyes Can't have happy in between.

My other ride is a chocobo.
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #362 on: July 26, 2009, 12:45:36 pm »

still scared out of my wits after watching "Stay Alive" gahh. scary....

Find me on moonlight <3
maniac19642003
« Reply #363 on: July 26, 2009, 03:12:00 pm »

Just planted all cotton crops at my farm on facebook, watching the last part of my wrestling from Friday before my wrestling ppv tonight, still relaxing and somewhat surfing the net as well, might go in Sims for a little bit as well.
hawnsimmer
ilysvdmmr
Site Santa!

Smile!

View Profile
« Reply #364 on: July 26, 2009, 03:45:21 pm »

Hi everyone..all well I hope.

Your farm is looking good Mark, will let you know when to slave drive hire you. Having alot of problems with Facebook. angry

It is sunny breezy and beautiful here. My dropped-out-of-first-place-in-the-wild-card-standings Giants are down to the Rockies by the score of 3-1 in the fifth inning.  Sad

Live Laugh Love
maniac19642003
« Reply #365 on: July 26, 2009, 04:08:27 pm »

Your farm is looking good Mark, will let you know when to slave drive hire you. Having alot of problems with Facebook. angry

Thanks and I know what you mean, its giving me alot of problems as well, especially that damn farm town. But I also know you meant, slave drive me then on your farm. tongue
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #366 on: July 26, 2009, 06:34:12 pm »

Just watched The Eye, now I've got 25 minutes til Merlin comes on. *Waits...* Also listening to Mat Kearney.

maniac19642003
« Reply #367 on: July 26, 2009, 06:53:28 pm »

Have a few minutes before my wwe ppv is on, got back online before as well since the storm is passed over us now, on facebook again and about to go back on gamefly.com as well to add games to my list there to rent.

Wondering why I cant get games added to my list on gamefly like this, watching the end of my ppv and trying to relax as much as possible since my back is killing me right now again, about to get offline for the night now and will be back for a bit tomorrow when I get up.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2009, 09:36:43 pm by maniac19642003 » Logged
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #368 on: July 26, 2009, 10:00:47 pm »

GameFly was okay, but they were so slow! I hope you have a shipping center much closer to you than I did when I had it. Also, the first game I got was damaged and wasn't playable and it took a week to get another game. Which made my trial useless.  rolleyes

Right now: Music & Boredom.

maniac19642003
« Reply #369 on: July 27, 2009, 11:09:33 am »

GameFly was okay, but they were so slow! I hope you have a shipping center much closer to you than I did when I had it. Also, the first game I got was damaged and wasn't playable and it took a week to get another game. Which made my trial useless.  rolleyes

I'm having problems either getting the page to load or if it loads I have problems adding games to my list so I haven't even been able to use it yet.

Just got back online before after a terrible night of sleep, on facebook already and already playing this baseball ps3 game.
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #370 on: July 27, 2009, 12:04:45 pm »

Despising the weather and how wrong they are. I didn't go see Harry Potter today because it said thunderstorms all day and I haven't heard one yet!  angry Now I have to go tomorrow after my eye exam ... poo.

hawnsimmer
ilysvdmmr
Site Santa!

Smile!

View Profile
« Reply #371 on: July 27, 2009, 01:37:07 pm »

Hi everyone!

The winds are strong here and keeping the day cool. So far. Too early to do much here other than what needs to be done. My never ending feeding of cats. Haven't seen any new ones lately. I hope that means there aren't any abandoned cats around, but if there are I hope they find me.

Hi Tiffany! I do hope you do see the movie tomorrow... Grin

Hi Mark. I am sorry you slept poorly.  Hug2

My must-have-been-the-lack-of-oxygen-in-Colorado-reason Giants lost to the Rockies by the score of 4-2.  angry We are at home playing the Pittsburgh Pirates this evening...and my Monarchs lost to the Mystics as did Team USA lose to Team Mexico in an embarrassing shut-out of 5-zip to lose the Gold Cup in soccer.

Live Laugh Love
maniac19642003
« Reply #372 on: July 27, 2009, 02:19:48 pm »

Hi Mark. I am sorry you slept poorly.  Hug2

My must-have-been-the-lack-of-oxygen-in-Colorado-reason Giants lost to the Rockies by the score of 4-2.  angry We are at home playing the Pittsburgh Pirates this evening...and my Monarchs lost to the Mystics as did Team USA lose to Team Mexico in an embarrassing shut-out of 5-zip to lose the Gold Cup in soccer.

Hello Angie, I slept fine til 6am then after that I kept having weird horror movie type dreams so I kept waking up and stayed up after 10am today. Hug2

Poor Angie needs to either stop rooting for those Giants and Monarchs or something to make them not lose like that tongue Not surprising about Team USA tho in soccer.

Back on facebook again and trying to relax since I'm sore once again while listening to War's low rider on my ps3 baseball game I have on. Will be around for a little bit then gonna get off for a bit but will be back later.
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #373 on: July 27, 2009, 03:35:39 pm »

Being bored and browsing around online.

...I know, exciting stuff.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
mhbuck21

View Profile
« Reply #374 on: July 27, 2009, 09:29:24 pm »

Watching Two and a half men... waiting for The Big Bang Theory...
Mari
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 214
  Print  

Jump to: