Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:36:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 214
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you currently doing (besides being here)?  (Read 1194220 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #405 on: July 30, 2009, 11:30:58 pm »

what else?? waiting...

just ate a PB sammich...

Find me on moonlight <3
hawnsimmer
ilysvdmmr
Site Santa!

Smile!

View Profile
« Reply #406 on: July 31, 2009, 12:44:40 pm »

Good Day All...Hope you are all well.  Grin

It is 7:40 am here and very dark and cool. There is a storm out at sea so we are getting the outer effects of it. We sorely need rain here, the mountains are terribly parched and and has the makings for quick spreading brush fires. Which is common for the mountains behind me.

All the animals have been fed including me. Cheesy Listening and dancing to music, chatting, spamming and on facebook. In need of picking up some soap later...

My Pablo Sandoval-hit-his-sixteenth-homer-into-McCovey Cove-for-a-splash-hit Giants won last night by the score of 7-2 to the Phils...we play ball this evening.  Grin
« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 03:09:57 pm by hawnsimmer » Logged

Live Laugh Love
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #407 on: July 31, 2009, 01:04:59 pm »

Trying to get used to my new glasses, wondering why Angela isn't on MSN  tongue, listening to Katy Perry, and needing to go eat one of the two bagels I have left. If they are still any good ...  Undecided

My other ride is a chocobo.
hawnsimmer
ilysvdmmr
Site Santa!

Smile!

View Profile
« Reply #408 on: July 31, 2009, 01:10:13 pm »

Hi Tiffany!!

Are you trying to ask me something?  Grin

Spamming here and there...

Live Laugh Love
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #409 on: July 31, 2009, 01:11:11 pm »

Wondering why things look blurrier ...  huh

Curse you, glasses.

hawnsimmer
ilysvdmmr
Site Santa!

Smile!

View Profile
« Reply #410 on: July 31, 2009, 01:21:53 pm »

Yeah me again...

I am on now...and this iced coffee is sooo good.  Grin The same but with more caffeine in me.  Wink

Live Laugh Love
maniac19642003
« Reply #411 on: July 31, 2009, 01:39:16 pm »

Made alot of money on farm town before on facebook. On level 22 now in farm town on facebook while still doing the above.
And I thought it was Zordac that stole all my crops from my shed...Congrats on level 22!

You have to keep your eyes on me at all times, didn't you learn that before Angie? There is a reason that my name is what it is after all lol and thanks, it was hard but fun getting there as fast as I did like that.

Trying to relax at the moment, on facebook right now and waiting to see how my day turns out for me today then as well since I haven't had good days the last two days now for personal reasons.
hawnsimmer
ilysvdmmr
Site Santa!

Smile!

View Profile
« Reply #412 on: July 31, 2009, 05:04:10 pm »

Still me....

Made alot of money on farm town before on facebook. On level 22 now in farm town on facebook while still doing the above.
And I thought it was Zordac that stole all my crops from my shed...Congrats on level 22!
You have to keep your eyes on me at all times, didn't you learn that before Angie? There is a reason that my name is what it is after all lol and thanks, it was hard but fun getting there as fast as I did like that.
Since you have admitted to it, I will not call the FTPD, instead you can work on my farm without pay for the next 23 years, according to my calculations, give or take a year.

I am sorry you are not doing well Mark, as I have told you on FB I have said a prayer for you.  Hug2

Just ate, listening to music and dancing around my room, chatting, spamming and FBing.

Live Laugh Love
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #413 on: July 31, 2009, 05:47:54 pm »

Waiting to eat because I'm starving, and wishing I lived anywhere but with my Mom. My Dad isn't even in a good mood tonight but at least he's speaking to me and he realizes my glasses being messed up is so far from being my fault.

After I eat it's Jeopardy, then movies. Hopefully at least one of them is good and something cheers me up because I swear I'm about to punch a wall. And now I'm even more upset with her because she just called me upstairs to show me a huge moth. SERIOUSLY?! I could deck her.

Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #414 on: July 31, 2009, 09:16:40 pm »

stil waiting.

i want it to be tomorrow so i can go see my new buddy.

Find me on moonlight <3
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #415 on: July 31, 2009, 10:45:25 pm »

Being ridiculously bored, poking about on Facebook, spamming, and listening to Katy Perry.

maniac19642003
« Reply #416 on: August 01, 2009, 12:58:07 pm »

Since you have admitted to it, I will not call the FTPD, instead you can work on my farm without pay for the next 23 years, according to my calculations, give or take a year.

I am sorry you are not doing well Mark, as I have told you on FB I have said a prayer for you.  Hug2

Thanks Angie Hug2 and that's fine if I have to work there that long, it'll be good for me anyway as it will get me higher levels quicker tongue

ate breakfast before and on facebook already; doing farm town and trying to get fully awake yet.
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #417 on: August 01, 2009, 12:59:55 pm »

Doing an instant add thing on Facebook for Castle Age ... uh, I like armies. LOL.

While I wait for my Mom to bring me to my Aunt's to clean. Which is where I should've been, oh ... about six hours ago.  rolleyes

hawnsimmer
ilysvdmmr
Site Santa!

Smile!

View Profile
« Reply #418 on: August 01, 2009, 01:43:31 pm »

Hiya Fellow InSimmers...did that sound farm like?  Undecided

Hope you are all well.   Grin

Did my usual routine, and I actually found out from Zordac that the laundry goes into the water box first before the hot box. tongue Chatting, spamming here and farming and spamming on Facebook.  Grin

My you-have-to-beat-the-current-world-champs-or-you-are-just-no-good Giants lost to the Phillies by the score of 5-1. We play ball against them later today in beautiful AT&T Ball Park in San Francisco.

Glad you agree Mark, oh, don't forget to slop the pigs... shocked

Live Laugh Love
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #419 on: August 01, 2009, 04:49:59 pm »

Hiya Fellow InSimmers...did that sound farm like?  Undecided

I might have to go medieval on everyone. I have a serious Castle Age problem.

Right now: Uh ... Castle Age. And waiting for dinner. Needing to shower after cleaning my Aunt's ...  Undecided but, uh ... yeah, Castle Age. LOL!

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 214
  Print  

Jump to: