Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:29:13 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 214
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you currently doing (besides being here)?  (Read 1194355 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
maniac19642003
« Reply #420 on: August 01, 2009, 05:30:51 pm »

My you-have-to-beat-the-current-world-champs-or-you-are-just-no-good Giants lost to the Phillies by the score of 5-1. We play ball against them later today in ugly AT&T Ball Park in San Francisco.

Glad you agree Mark, oh, don't forget to slop the pigs... shocked

misquoted you there tongue
As far as the pigs, you might want to reconsider that one as you might end up in the mess as well tongue

Got back online after having to get off for awhile, back on facebook again now as well while trying to relax at the moment and getting hungry also.
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #421 on: August 01, 2009, 08:26:43 pm »

Poking around Facebook, slurping down the remainder of the watermelon sherbet/lemonade drink I mixed, and being bored.

My other ride is a chocobo.
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #422 on: August 01, 2009, 10:22:20 pm »

ditto.

Find me on moonlight <3
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #423 on: August 02, 2009, 06:43:34 am »

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=102069688262

^Preparing to celebrate that holiday.
maniac19642003
« Reply #424 on: August 02, 2009, 02:33:21 pm »

Been on facebook, trying to relax and just randomly surfing the net at the moment.
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #425 on: August 02, 2009, 02:40:22 pm »

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=102069688262

^Preparing to celebrate that holiday.

LOL!

Right now: Facebook (Castle Age ... oh man my day is just filled with invading people), drinking Mountain Dew but wanting something else, reading, and thinking "Yay! Merlin is on tonight!"

hawnsimmer
ilysvdmmr
Site Santa!

Smile!

View Profile
« Reply #426 on: August 02, 2009, 03:07:48 pm »

Howdy Fella Simmers...Better?  Undecided

Hi you guys above me..*waves*

It is still and warm here already. Ugh. I ate a dark chocolate manapua (something in the middle of an enclosed piece of sweetend bread) and am having an iced coffee, I feel as though I may start bouncing off the walls soon as Angela Wallsmacker. Ah, caffeine.  Cheesy Dancing is better though, less painful.  Grin

Mark, don't forget to slop the pigs... shocked
As far as the pigs, you might want to reconsider that one as you might end up in the mess as well tongue
Why would I? The pigs are my friends... Wink And AT&T Park IS beautiful!  angry  Grin

Right now: Facebook (Castle Age ... oh man my day is just filled with invading people), drinking Mountain Dew but wanting something else, reading, and thinking "Yay! Merlin is on tonight!"
What? 180 battles won? You must be exhausted!! Here's another Mountain Dew...caffeine again.

Live Laugh Love
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #427 on: August 02, 2009, 03:18:30 pm »

and am having an iced coffee, I feel as though I may start bouncing off the walls soon as Angela Wallsmacker. Ah, caffeine.  Cheesy Dancing is better though, less painful.  Grin

Awww, Angela Wallsmacker makes her return...

What? 180 battles won? You must be exhausted!! Here's another Mountain Dew...caffeine again.

I have 200 won now. I've made level 13 in less than two days, I have 215 army members, and I'm almost at level 14.  Wink

Right now I am thinking that there is not enough soap in the world to make my hands stop smelling like teriyaki marinade.

maniac19642003
« Reply #428 on: August 02, 2009, 03:40:27 pm »

Mark, don't forget to slop the pigs... shocked
Why would I? The pigs are my friends... Wink And AT&T Park IS beautiful!  angry  Grin

The pigs may be your friends but did you consider the hired help you have on the farm Evil As far as that field, well one person doesn't think its beautiful. tongue

Still on facebook and still trying to relax at the moment, also on youtube looking for a few more videos now as well.
hawnsimmer
ilysvdmmr
Site Santa!

Smile!

View Profile
« Reply #429 on: August 02, 2009, 03:54:54 pm »

Yup, its me again.

Why would I? The pigs are my friends... Wink
The pigs may be your friends but did you consider the hired help you have on the farm Evil
Have you forgotten so soon? You are no longer a hired hand. Remember the shed incident? Sheshhh...  tongue

My Cy Young award winner-Tim Linsecum-went-eight-strong-innings-in-a-shut-out Giants to beat the now lowly Phillies 2-0!! They are currently leading the Phils in the third inning 1-0...will keep all you Giant fans up to date!!   Wink   Grin Shush Mark.  Lips Sealed   tongue

I have 200 won now. I've made level 13 in less than two days, I have 215 army members, and I'm almost at level 14.  Wink
Right now I am thinking that there is not enough soap in the world to make my hands stop smelling like teriyaki marinade.
You are welcome for the Mountain Dew then.  Oooo..Teriyaki...*yum*   Wink

Live Laugh Love
maniac19642003
« Reply #430 on: August 02, 2009, 07:00:58 pm »

Getting a headache now from staring at the pc all day like this, still on facebook and trying to relax at the moment as well, also feeling real cold as well.

Why would I? The pigs are my friends... Wink
The pigs may be your friends but did you consider the hired help you have on the farm Evil
Have you forgotten so soon? You are no longer a hired hand. Remember the shed incident? Sheshhh...  tongue

My Cy Young award winner-Tim Linsecum-went-eight-strong-innings-in-a-shut-out Giants to beat the now lowly Phillies 2-0!! They are currently leading the Phils in the third inning 1-0...will keep all you Giant fans up to date!!   Wink   Grin Shush Mark.  Lips Sealed   tongue

How can I forget any incident at your farm now since Zordac is getting you that equipment to install there?

As far as me shushing over that baseball; GO PHILS!! tongue
saowens
« Reply #431 on: August 02, 2009, 07:15:42 pm »

Waiting on my dinner to get ready and surfing the interwebz

Are the phils using all nine players today Hawn?
maniac19642003
« Reply #432 on: August 02, 2009, 07:31:07 pm »

Are the phils using all nine players today Hawn?

7-3 Giants. angry
hawnsimmer
ilysvdmmr
Site Santa!

Smile!

View Profile
« Reply #433 on: August 02, 2009, 07:31:30 pm »

Heya,

Waiting on my dinner to get ready and surfing the interwebz. Are the phils using all nine players today Hawn?
Since you have claimed you are from my future then you already should have known that the Phils needed 18 players and my Giants beat them by the score of 7-3.  Grin Another Sheesshhhh...Oh and thanks for the surveilence cameras...

How can I forget any incident at your farm now since Zordac is getting you that equipment to install there?
As far as me shushing over that baseball; GO PHILS!! tongue
Read the above Mark.  tongue Oh, sorry, do you know how?

Michelle just got here for Jaden.  Grin   Just spamming.

Edit: I guess you can read Mark.  Cheesy
« Last Edit: August 02, 2009, 07:53:18 pm by hawnsimmer » Logged

Live Laugh Love
maniac19642003
« Reply #434 on: August 02, 2009, 08:06:08 pm »

Edit: I guess you can read Mark.  Cheesy

They just got lucky since the Phils suck anyway tongue

Freezing yet since I had a frosty from Wendy's earlier even tho I drank hot chocolate afterward as well. On facebook right now and wishing my head didn't hurt so much from staring at the screen all day like this. Sad
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 214
  Print  

Jump to: