Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:19:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 214
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you currently doing (besides being here)?  (Read 1194208 times)
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
maniac19642003
« Reply #450 on: August 04, 2009, 03:17:44 pm »

Started the process of getting a new chair which will take about 3months for it all to go through til I get it, on facebook and eating my frosty from Wendy's at the moment while trying to relax as well.
hawnsimmer
ilysvdmmr
Site Santa!

Smile!

View Profile
« Reply #451 on: August 04, 2009, 03:32:28 pm »

Good day everyone...where the heck is everyone?   Hey Mark!!!  Hi Tiffany! Ididn't know you posted before Mark!!

It is a sunny and breezy day in Hawaii. I have just eaten a lot of dark chocolate and it has immensely improved my typing skills.  Grin
Just ask the person I am chatting with.  Cheesy Edit on the weather...We are having a sudden downpour, much needed rain. Ahhh..smells wonderful.

I am listening to music on You Tube, chatting and on Facebook as always. My Matt Cain-2.12 era-with-the-chance-to-be-the-first-NL-pitcher-to-reach-13-wins Giants couldn't stop the Houston Astro's and their homers. Jerks. We lost by the score of 4-3. We play ball later today.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 03:46:20 pm by hawnsimmer » Logged

Live Laugh Love
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #452 on: August 04, 2009, 03:38:00 pm »

Chatting. Music. Iced cappuccino. Castle Age. Facebook. Wishing my eyeballs didn't hurt. THE USUAL.

My other ride is a chocobo.
maniac19642003
« Reply #453 on: August 04, 2009, 03:39:58 pm »

Hey Mark!!! My Matt Cain-2.12 era-with-the-chance-to-be-the-first-NL-pitcher-to-reach-13-wins Giants couldn't stop the Houston Astro's and their homers. Jerks. We lost by the score of 4-3. We play ball later today.

Hey Sadsack! lol, I knew the Astros would be a harder team than the Phils to beat like that tongue

Still on facebook while relaxing, thinking of listening to some youtube myself.
hawnsimmer
ilysvdmmr
Site Santa!

Smile!

View Profile
« Reply #454 on: August 04, 2009, 06:27:19 pm »

Hey most wonderful, beautiul knowledgeable baseball fan Angela, I knew the Astros would be a harder team than the Phils to beat like that.
Awwww *hugs* Mark. Yeah, too bad about them Giants losing huh? Well, you can't win em' all.

Just had some lunch, a chef salad minus meat though. Sat out back to eat. That was really nice.  Cheesy Chatting, Listening to Led Zep tunes on You Tube and I think I need to check on my crops on FT on FB, plus sending drinks (just got wrecked), roses, hearts and throwing food and pillows at people. Oh fun days... tongue

As my friend said my screen name wrong once again, here is lesson 101 on how to say and pronounce hawnsimmer. The "hawn" is short for Hawaiian as in Hawaii, where I am from. So it is not pronounced  'haun'. So lets all say it together...ha-y-n-simmer. Very good class!! You got it!! You just graduated on the art of saying my screen name correctly.  Grin
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 07:25:05 pm by hawnsimmer » Logged

Live Laugh Love
madbutterfly
Unidentifiable Fluffy Thing

Destroyer of Worlds

View Profile
« Reply #455 on: August 04, 2009, 06:37:36 pm »

Having an argument with my Twilight-obsessed friend about whether Twilight sucks or not. Drinking orange juice. Listening to an insanely sappy song.

"It's always a lot scarier dealing with the living. Give me a ghost to talk to any day." ~Roy Mustang

I'm seventeen, not twelve. The website lies!

Die Toten Hosen=BEST BAND EVER Cheesy
I don't use this site very much anymore.
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #456 on: August 04, 2009, 07:34:22 pm »

Twilight does suck. Especially the movie, with that freakin guy that looks like he is coming down from drugs all the time, and that girl with the fugly chin. Bleh!

Getting ready to visit my husband's mom.

Let He who is without sin...kick the first arse.

My Girls: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,108744.0.html
My site: http://voodoonightmares.freeforums.org/
maniac19642003
« Reply #457 on: August 04, 2009, 07:34:25 pm »

Hey most wonderful, beautiful knowledgeable baseball fan Angela, I knew the Astros would be a harder team than the Phils to beat like that.
Awwww *hugs* Mark. Yeah, too bad about them Giants losing huh? Well, you can't win em' all. As my friend said my screen name wrong once again, here is lesson 101 on how to say and pronounce hawnsimmer. The "hawn" is short for Hawaiian as in Hawaii, where I am from. So it is not pronounced  'haun'. So lets all say it together...ha-w-n-simmer. Very good class!! You got it!! You just graduated on the art of saying my screen name correctly.  Grin

*blocks out the school lesson as he hated school* tongue

Just quit facebook for the night, getting off now to try and relax since I need to start getting into that more since its killing my sleep patterns yet. Hoping to feel much better all around tomorrow when I get back here then. Off to Bed
hawnsimmer
ilysvdmmr
Site Santa!

Smile!

View Profile
« Reply #458 on: August 04, 2009, 09:45:07 pm »

Hey all,

Just quit facebook for the night, getting off now to try and relax since I need to start getting into that more since its killing my sleep patterns yet. Hoping to feel much better all around tomorrow when I get back here then. Off to Bed
Good night sleep well and pleasant dreams... Hug4

Have a nice visit Jaime-Lynn.  Cheesy 

Hi madbutterfly, I'm Angela. Nice to meet you.   Grin

Blabbing here, on Facebook and listening to Marc Anthony on You Tube. Giants leading the 'Stros by the score of 8 zip in the ninth!!

Live Laugh Love
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #459 on: August 04, 2009, 10:10:05 pm »

singing "She's in Love With The Boy" because it got stuck in my head... Cheesy

Find me on moonlight <3
maniac19642003
« Reply #460 on: August 05, 2009, 11:57:50 am »

Good night sleep well and pleasant dreams... Hug4

Thanks for the wishes Angie and even tho I've been awake since just after 7am, I slept a bit better last night so its a start for me.

Been on facebook already doing the farms, relaxing and waiting for my new Wii game/accessories to get here sometime then and also waiting for some other people to get here as well then.
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #461 on: August 05, 2009, 12:35:07 pm »

singing "She's in Love With The Boy" because it got stuck in my head... Cheesy

Just think of your dad and it will go away. HAHAHA!

Let He who is without sin...kick the first arse.

My Girls: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,108744.0.html
My site: http://voodoonightmares.freeforums.org/
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #462 on: August 05, 2009, 12:50:55 pm »

oh that's nice senko!!!

i am waiting for SOMEONE to get the hell out of that house next door!!!!

Find me on moonlight <3
madbutterfly
Unidentifiable Fluffy Thing

Destroyer of Worlds

View Profile
« Reply #463 on: August 05, 2009, 12:55:17 pm »

Watching the News, trying to stop my dog from licking the screen of my laptop, which she is obsessed with doing. ...Fun.

"It's always a lot scarier dealing with the living. Give me a ghost to talk to any day." ~Roy Mustang

I'm seventeen, not twelve. The website lies!

Die Toten Hosen=BEST BAND EVER Cheesy
I don't use this site very much anymore.
hawnsimmer
ilysvdmmr
Site Santa!

Smile!

View Profile
« Reply #464 on: August 05, 2009, 12:55:55 pm »

Hello everyone!  Hope this day finds you all well and happy.

*waves to Senko and Mark and OBretterBO and madbutterfly*

I am glad you slept better Mark. Sorry it was only a bit better though.  Hug4

It is only 7:45am and I feel as though I have done so much already. But what? I can't figure that out. More coffee then.

My 0-8-on-the-road-Johnathan Sanchez-got-his-first-road-win Giants beat the Astros in their home park by the score of 8-1. Yes! We play ball with the 'Stros in a few...you know I will keep you posted.. Wink

Chatting, listening to music that means alot to me, on facebook and having an iced coffee (with two e's)  Cheesy

Live Laugh Love
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 214
  Print  

Jump to: