Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:51:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 214
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you currently doing (besides being here)?  (Read 1194226 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #495 on: August 06, 2009, 09:26:39 pm »

Right now>> Bored out of my skull.

Find me on moonlight <3
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #496 on: August 06, 2009, 10:06:56 pm »

Just finished watching Fellowship of the Ring. Bored. Waiting for my Malware scan to complete. Waiting for 9 more people to join my army already on Castle Age because that's all I need to have the max army of 501. (And then no one will stop me, mwahahahahahaha... Okay, I lie, they still stop me. I'm only level 28 afterall.) Did I mention I was bored?

My other ride is a chocobo.
maniac19642003
« Reply #497 on: August 07, 2009, 02:10:31 pm »

Did several farms already today on farm town, listening to youtube and trying to relax my hip since its real sore right now, wanting to smack Mercia for not sending me those pics she knows I want, being bored at the moment also.
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #498 on: August 07, 2009, 02:38:55 pm »

Waiting for my nail polish to dry then I'm going to watch The Two Towers.  Grin

hawnsimmer
ilysvdmmr
Site Santa!

Smile!

View Profile
« Reply #499 on: August 07, 2009, 03:43:07 pm »

Good Day All! Does that sound Pirate like? More Australian to me...

The Hurricane Felicia has been down graded to a Category 2. Good news. The sky is absolutely cloudless and there is a nice breeze blowing.

Hey Mark, wish you felt better. *hugs* And be patient, Mercia will send them.  Cheesy

Hi Tiffany *waves* What color?

Chatting, spamming, FB and dancing to music on You Tube. My Giants play ball 4:15 Hawaii time at home against the Cincinnati Reds. Grin

Live Laugh Love
maniac19642003
« Reply #500 on: August 07, 2009, 03:51:06 pm »

Hey Mark, wish you felt better. *hugs* And be patient, Mercia will send them.  Cheesy

Hug2 I wish it felt better as well Angie but its been like this ever since the bone was removed.
Yea she will, when she loses the weight she thinks she has. rolleyes

Still on facebook yet and thinking of playing my Wii again later as well to get even better at the new game before my friend is back from vacation so I can beat her butt even worse in it Evil
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #501 on: August 07, 2009, 04:08:01 pm »

Hi Tiffany *waves* What color?

My nails are light blue and my toes are hot pink. LOL. Color coordination, I do not have it or want it.  Wink

Right now: Haven't watched Two Towers yet. Watched my episodes of Jeopardy I had taped instead. Right now, doing quizzes on Facebook and catching up here.

maniac19642003
« Reply #502 on: August 07, 2009, 04:12:35 pm »

Right now, doing quizzes on Facebook

Apparently I'm dead next year according to that one quiz on facebook lol

Same as before.
Getting offline for awhile now since I'm done playing the wii.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 05:57:04 pm by maniac19642003 » Logged
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #503 on: August 07, 2009, 08:37:19 pm »

Just watched the first disc of Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers. Checked some internet stuff, now I'm bored. I'm either going to watch disc two or just go to sleep.  Undecided

maniac19642003
« Reply #504 on: August 07, 2009, 08:41:33 pm »

Getting back offline for the night since its dead all over the place, hoping to do more then as well since I'm bored out of my mind as well. Might get back in bed after eating then. Undecided
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #505 on: August 08, 2009, 04:02:22 pm »

Sitting here as the pain comes on from just mowing the lawn for my Dad ...  Undecided My nerves were not very thrilled. Checking all my internet stuff, since this is the first time today I've gotten on here! (And I've been up since 9! WOW! I'm surprised I didn't have the shakes...)

Waiting for dinner (Chinese food, yay!), after that I'm gonna finish watching Lord of the Rings: Two Towers. Tomorrow is Return of the King, on the big TV. I am very excited.

Oooh! Also I'm going to get IMAX showtimes for this week since my Dad is on vacation and says he may take me to see Harry Potter.  Grin

maniac19642003
« Reply #506 on: August 08, 2009, 05:21:20 pm »

Back on facebook again, on youtube and trying to relax my hip at the moment, also getting ready to eat some pizza which I've been eating alot lately lol.

Posted a new profile pic as well just now.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2009, 05:30:21 pm by maniac19642003 » Logged
hawnsimmer
ilysvdmmr
Site Santa!

Smile!

View Profile
« Reply #507 on: August 08, 2009, 05:34:13 pm »

Hi All!! How are you all?

Sitting here as the pain comes on from just mowing the lawn for my Dad
Waiting for dinner (Chinese food, yay!)
Oooh! Also I'm going to get IMAX showtimes for this week since my Dad is on vacation and says he may take me to see Harry Potter.  Grin
Sorry Tiffany  Hug2... Chinese?!! Thanks for no dinner invite!! I ate that 7 days in a row  tongue  and *YAY* to the movie!!

Hey Mark! I'll take some of that pizza though, I had quite a work out earlier and had no lunch.  Grin

Chatting and was told I speak in tongues  tongue  I actually type that way. Spamming and dancing.  Cheesy and enjoying the scent of freshly cut grass...sorry again Tiffany.  Lips Sealed

Live Laugh Love
maniac19642003
« Reply #508 on: August 08, 2009, 05:56:42 pm »

Hey Mark! I'll take some of that pizza though, I had quite a work out earlier and had no lunch.  Grin

To late, you got to be around me within seconds of me getting it to get any otherwise its pointless, that's how fast I eat it.

Still on facebook/youtube.
hawnsimmer
ilysvdmmr
Site Santa!

Smile!

View Profile
« Reply #509 on: August 08, 2009, 06:17:22 pm »

Hey!!

To late, you got to be around me within seconds of me getting it to get any otherwise its pointless, that's how fast I eat it.
Sheesshhh...You could have pretended that you had a slice left!!! Heck if I would have known the difference!!  tongue   Grin

The same...dancing to music being  posted here. And Ah Hem, Zordac. My leading-the-wild-card-not-the-Reds Giants beat em' 4-2!!  Grin

Live Laugh Love
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 214
  Print  

Jump to: