Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 11:20:32 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 214
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you currently doing (besides being here)?  (Read 1194269 times)
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #510 on: August 08, 2009, 07:17:08 pm »

Watched some of Lord of the Rings, but I was falling asleep. Checking a few things here then going to bed early. Sleepy!! Watching Leia pretend she wasn't doing anything. She was just in the corner where all the wires are, munching on one of them. I caught her mid munch, told her no, and she then proceded to try and pass it off as if her mouth was open because she was yawning. LMAO She's a riot.

My other ride is a chocobo.
soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #511 on: August 08, 2009, 09:50:43 pm »

lol naria. kittens, they surely are a riot!

might go over to Stevie Nicks' website so I can end a debate I've been having with a friend for a few months, over the back-up dancers in one of her videos! she thinks the members of Fleetwood Mac are the dancers, but i say no, so we're going to ask Stevie and settle the debate, once and for all!

EDIT: apparently, I'm too nervous and shy too ask about the back-up dancers, so I just abandoned the idea. Sad
« Last Edit: August 08, 2009, 11:20:18 pm by soulofthesea » Logged

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #512 on: August 09, 2009, 12:13:36 am »

oh no!!!  shocked i think you should do it soul!

Find me on moonlight <3
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #513 on: August 09, 2009, 02:03:12 pm »

Wishing that I could taste something other than the one Wheat Thin I ate, waiting for dinner, checking GoS (It's so SLOW!!!) and being bummed that I can't watch The Return of the King on the big TV. The lamp has been going on the projection TV, and it's discoloured the picture. Sadly, I've seen Lord of the Rings enough to know within seconds if the colour is off. LOL.

maniac19642003
« Reply #514 on: August 09, 2009, 04:55:47 pm »

Hey Mark! I'll take some of that pizza though, I had quite a work out earlier and had no lunch.  Grin
To late, you got to be around me within seconds of me getting it to get any otherwise its pointless, that's how fast I eat it.
Sheesshhh...You could have pretended that you had a slice left!!! Heck if I would have known the difference!!  tongue   Grin

Pizza is just one of my addictions so I would never pretend having it if I don't cool

Back yet again on facebook for now, wondering how long I'll be around this time and also wondering when Mercia will be back around again then as well.
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #515 on: August 09, 2009, 06:14:37 pm »

Sitting on Face Book checking up on all the games I play, and browsing around these parts since I haven't been around in a while. Tongue

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
maniac19642003
« Reply #516 on: August 09, 2009, 07:27:28 pm »

Still waiting for the power to come back on yet - Thank God for generators! Being bored on facebook; taking random quizzes/name generators on facebook, trying to relax my hips since they're both sore right now and wondering what I want to eat then while trying to also get rid of this headache at the moment.

Finally got the power back on a few minutes ago after 3 and a half hours of it being out, played the wii for a bit before and now eating while watching tv again and trying to relax yet as well.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 08:47:51 pm by maniac19642003 » Logged
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #517 on: August 09, 2009, 10:30:01 pm »

Wondering why I feel like I have a cold coming on when it's August!!!  angry

soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #518 on: August 09, 2009, 10:44:41 pm »

you do know what they say: "You don't catch hots, you catch colds!"

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #519 on: August 09, 2009, 10:50:37 pm »

looking for issues with the brain that cause little or no movement throughout the body, which DON'T include stroke, that can happen to 12 year olds.

Find me on moonlight <3
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #520 on: August 09, 2009, 10:59:24 pm »

Going to bed because I don't feel good.  Undecided

maniac19642003
« Reply #521 on: August 10, 2009, 12:32:13 pm »

Ate breakfast before, now I'm just messing around in farm town on facebook while relaxing at the moment.

Still on facebook while blasting my youtube music.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 01:52:26 pm by maniac19642003 » Logged
hawnsimmer
ilysvdmmr
Site Santa!

Smile!

View Profile
« Reply #522 on: August 10, 2009, 02:14:21 pm »

Hello Everyone!! Hope you are all well and happy!!

blasting my youtube music.
Yes!! So am I thanks to your music post Mark.  Wink

It is very overcast and humid here, storm should hit my island tomorrow. Did my usual morning madness, also won a one on one volleyball match with my wall out back. Wall 6 Angela 183.  Grin (no, Angela not Angela Wallsmacker, thank you)

My leave-me-alone-Zordac-and-Mark Giants lost to Cinci 5-2.  angry But! We play the stupid Dodgers this evening..GO GIANTS!! Beat those bums...

Chatting, spamming, having an iced coffee and dark chocolate chips.  Grin Hope you are feeling better Tiffany!!!  Hug2

Live Laugh Love
maniac19642003
« Reply #523 on: August 10, 2009, 03:26:08 pm »

blasting my youtube music.
Yes!! So am I thanks to your music post Mark.  Wink

My leave-me-alone-Zordac-and-Mark Giants lost to Cinci 5-2.  angry But! We play the stupid Dodgers this evening..GO GIANTS!! Beat those bums...

I noticed both of those Wink tongue

Still on facebook and youtube yet while trying to relax yet and waiting for my wrestling to come on later as well then to watch on this new cable tv we have now.
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #524 on: August 10, 2009, 05:44:59 pm »

Just poking around the interwebs for a little bit before I watch the second half of Return of the King, wishing my hiccups would go away (I think I drank too much Sprite...?) and generally just being happy about the prospect of new internets and tv service. And spending the week with my Dad.  Grin

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 214
  Print  

Jump to: