Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 04:56:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 214
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you currently doing (besides being here)?  (Read 1194729 times)
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
hawnsimmer
ilysvdmmr
Site Santa!

Smile!

View Profile
« Reply #525 on: August 10, 2009, 07:47:26 pm »

Hi!,

It began to rain here but now all is quiet and humid. Good news for Dasi concerning tropical storm Felicia. The storm watch was cancelled for her island. Unfortunately it's path is leading it to my island Of Oahu.

Wishing my hiccups would go away
BOO!!!

Secured most items outdoors for the strong winds that are expected. Now on Facebook, letting Farmer John do my work for me on Farm Town, being poked, have food in my hair, hit by some questionable pillows and being nearly "wrecked" yet again. Doing my best to knock off rivals in Mafia Wars..I believe I have used all my nine lives three times over. (well if I were a cat) Listening to music on You Tube and chatting. Cheesy

Live Laugh Love
maniac19642003
« Reply #526 on: August 11, 2009, 01:47:50 pm »

on facebook while trying to relax my sore hip yet again and hoping that today is a good day for me and definitely hoping that tomorrow is real good as well especially since my good friend is coming over then to be wit me for awhile.
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #527 on: August 11, 2009, 01:49:01 pm »

I am waiting for something to do...  tongue

Find me on moonlight <3
hawnsimmer
ilysvdmmr
Site Santa!

Smile!

View Profile
« Reply #528 on: August 11, 2009, 02:58:21 pm »

Hi everyone!!

Hope you are all well.  Grin

Hiya Mark and OBrettterBO. *waves*  Mark... Hug2

It is 9:55am here and Felicia has been downgraded. The heavy rains should hit my Island this evening. I am glad Dasi has been spared. Waiting on a freezer repairman to show up..he says "between now and...not sure". Figures. In need to get a large stack of paperwork filed ( or maybe just accidently on purpose set them on fire) listening to music, chatting, on Forum Games and on Facebook hitting the the beach with Mark  Grin and having a few drinks with Zordac.  Wink

Live Laugh Love
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #529 on: August 11, 2009, 03:46:41 pm »

Sitting here bored. Every other person and animal in the household is asleep.  Undecided Leia is actually asleep on my chair, so I'm not really comfortable, with my butt hanging off the edge so she can snore away back there! tongue

My other ride is a chocobo.
maniac19642003
« Reply #530 on: August 11, 2009, 04:04:21 pm »

Hello Angie Hug2

In need of some real drinks but not sure how that would affect me cuz of the "drugs" I take for pain, back online again for now and still hoping that today/tomorrow are good days for me cuz I need them real bad right now and getting hungry at the moment while listening to youtube and just posted another pic on facebook before.
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #531 on: August 11, 2009, 10:19:34 pm »

HELLO! and You can go ahead and call me Katie, if you want...  Cheesy

Find me on moonlight <3
hawnsimmer
ilysvdmmr
Site Santa!

Smile!

View Profile
« Reply #532 on: August 11, 2009, 11:44:16 pm »

HELLO! and You can go ahead and call me Katie, if you want...  Cheesy
All right!! Thanks! Hi Katie!  Cheesy

First off I want to say I had a fantastic day. Cheesy It is 6:40, and it has been windy and rainy. The flood warnings has been cancelled I'm glad to say. The before mentioned repairman showed when he wanted too, but got the job done for a 150. bucks. For that amount he could thrown in a tub of ice cream to go into my now empty freezer. Shesh. My I-really-don't-want-to-mention-this Giants not only lost to the Dodgers last night but are losing to them right now by the score of 9-1 in the seventh inning.  Embarrassed

Watching Mamma Mia! on HBO (and singing and dancing to the movies ABBA music), spamming and will call it an early night soon. Good Night fellow InSimmers. Sleep well.

Live Laugh Love
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #533 on: August 11, 2009, 11:55:07 pm »

Goodnight, Angela.

Right now: It's 1am. I'm listening to Kings of Leon, watching the kitten sleep, writing a few sentences every now and then, and going medieval on people on Castle Age (level 40 in a week and a half, yay.)  tongue And spamming!

hawnsimmer
ilysvdmmr
Site Santa!

Smile!

View Profile
« Reply #534 on: August 12, 2009, 01:46:49 pm »

Good Day All! Hope you are all well and happy.

The rains fell hard last night coupled with the high winds it blasted the side of my house. It sounded like I would imagine Mafia Wars machine guns. tongue (for my FB friends) It is very dark here, more rain but nothing to cause any real damage.. Hurricane season ends sometime in November.

My why-do-you-let-my-friends-tease-me-about-you Giants lost to the Bums by the final of 9-1. They play ball again soon. Sorry!!
You will all have to wait til I post the final score tomorrow... Cry  ...here's some tissue....

I have to be out all day so I will see you all again tomorrow. Have a great day and be well.  Grin

Live Laugh Love
maniac19642003
« Reply #535 on: August 12, 2009, 02:25:35 pm »

Been out all day until a bit ago, now I'm just sitting here relaxing and waiting for my good friend to come over in less than 2hours so we can have fun and watch movies then and on facebook already as well.
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #536 on: August 12, 2009, 02:33:48 pm »

Being aggravated because my Mom is pissed that I didn't go with them to look at houses. If in 5 years of this utter crap I haven't wanted to move and haven't given a darn about going to look at houses, I'm not going to now! Is it so hard to believe I'd rather stay here... I can't stand her. She drives me crazier every day. I need therapy just to deal with my Mom.  rolleyes

Forcing myself to think of other things before I go insane.

Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #537 on: August 13, 2009, 02:25:08 am »

Being bored. That about sums it up for me.

...and try thinking about, uh...practical applications for ice, Naria. Tee Hee

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #538 on: August 13, 2009, 02:44:51 am »

Making Jenna gag and  Tee Hee ice.

Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #539 on: August 13, 2009, 07:30:35 am »

Playing a pro-wrestling based game on another site...the Hardcore Championship Game.

I'm the current champion there, enjoying my 17th reign as champion.
(Topic: http://www.gamingring.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89515)
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 214
  Print  

Jump to: