Insimenator.org
March 19, 2024, 05:36:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 214
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you currently doing (besides being here)?  (Read 1188229 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #585 on: August 18, 2009, 10:07:19 am »

Just woke up. Waiting to chat with a wonderful man  Cheesy and needing coffees. MOAR CAFFEINES.

My other ride is a chocobo.
maniac19642003
« Reply #586 on: August 18, 2009, 11:43:48 am »

Woke up before 11am yet again, had breakfast before, on facebook and still trying to get fully awake since I've been sleeping terrible for several days now and already feeling my hip get sore.
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #587 on: August 18, 2009, 11:58:54 am »

Waiting Waiting for Angela's daily updates about feeding herself to the cats and fish...  tongue

Chatting with Angela and my boyfriend (hold on, I'm going to squee a little bit here), and listening to the beautiful new Swell Season song.

hawnsimmer
ilysvdmmr
Site Santa!

Smile!

View Profile
« Reply #588 on: August 18, 2009, 12:59:51 pm »

Good morning / afternoon all! Hope this day finds you well.

Mark  Hug4 I will use the fluffy pillow today and throw oatmeal at you instead.  Cheesy Get better soon!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKbADm8omn0   Rock

Waiting Waiting for Angela's daily updates about feeding herself to the cats and fish...  tongue
Chatting with Angela and my boyfriend (hold on, I'm going to squee a little bit here), and listening to the beautiful new Swell Season song.
Why yes I did. You forgot the bird. He said he wasn't too happy not to get a mention by you. ( psst...the name is Stubby  Wink ) Tiffany!! You embarassed me..ok ok then, just a little squee for me. *blushes*

The forecast here for Hawaii says rain. Somehow the rain never seems to make it to the valley that I live in. The grasses and trees on the mountain sides are already turning brown, it has been pretty dry since Felicia.

My whooped-some-New York Mets-behinds Giants beat them yesterday by the score of 10-1. They play ball in Cincinnati against the Reds...Uh Hmmmm Zordac. Want to place a friendly wager?

Chatting with Tiffany (squees!) on MSN and Mark on Facebook, happy that the glitch in Farm Town is still there. The crops I have should have withered overnight. Lucky Angie~Lou.  Grin

Live Laugh Love
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #589 on: August 18, 2009, 01:02:25 pm »

Getting ready to go to my doctor's appointment to figure out the baby's gender. That is IF he/she is laying right, and if the doctor isn't superly overbooked and can fit me in for an ultrasound as well as the appointment. Keep your fingers crossed for me, because I am also getting the results of the Down Syndrome test today.

Let He who is without sin...kick the first arse.

My Girls: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,108744.0.html
My site: http://voodoonightmares.freeforums.org/
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #590 on: August 18, 2009, 01:11:22 pm »

Chatting with Tiffany (squees!) on MSN

Happy W00T YAY ANGELA *squees* lmao...

Getting ready to go to my doctor's appointment to figure out the baby's gender. That is IF he/she is laying right, and if the doctor isn't superly overbooked and can fit me in for an ultrasound as well as the appointment. Keep your fingers crossed for me, because I am also getting the results of the Down Syndrome test today.

Good luck!!!!!!!!!! *Sends all luck she has your way.*

Right now: Still chatting with Angela, and my boyfriend, and listening to random music. Also I've had caffeine. I don't know if this was apparent or not.

maniac19642003
« Reply #591 on: August 18, 2009, 01:13:02 pm »

Mark  Hug4 I will use the fluffy pillow today and throw oatmeal at you instead.  Cheesy Get better soon!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKbADm8omn0   Rock

Hug4 I'm not surprised that you'd hit me using food and pillows like this, I expect it now from you tongue I also didn't even have to click the link to know what video it was you were Rock to.

Still on facebook while trying to relax.
hawnsimmer
ilysvdmmr
Site Santa!

Smile!

View Profile
« Reply #592 on: August 18, 2009, 01:20:55 pm »

Yep, me again.  tongue

Good Luck Senko and family!  Hug2

More smileys Tiffany!! Can never have enough of those! 

Yup Mark the song if for you of course..  Grin  *dances and headbangs around room*

The same... tongue

Live Laugh Love
maniac19642003
« Reply #593 on: August 18, 2009, 02:39:04 pm »

Working on my farm/re-arranging things in it at the moment while trying to rest yet.
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #594 on: August 18, 2009, 10:04:23 pm »

Sitting and typing, interesting right?
wondering wether I took too much advil, oh well, too late now.

Find me on moonlight <3
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #595 on: August 18, 2009, 11:35:34 pm »

I just got home, the Down Syndrome test was negative, so the baby's brain is healthy. I'm having a little girl.

Let He who is without sin...kick the first arse.

My Girls: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,108744.0.html
My site: http://voodoonightmares.freeforums.org/
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #596 on: August 18, 2009, 11:44:02 pm »

Being happy for Senko  Grin and needing to sleep but can't.

Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #597 on: August 19, 2009, 12:21:05 am »

Being overjoyed for senko (and Brandon and Daemian), and the baby of course! And noticing that senko is looking at the thread right noww...  Cheesy

Find me on moonlight <3
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #598 on: August 19, 2009, 08:38:51 am »

Just been at the hairdresser for 2 hours (I'm SOOOOOO happy with my new look  YAY). Now I'm chillin' in front of the computer.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #599 on: August 19, 2009, 09:48:30 am »

Just woke up, talked to my man for a little while, now going out for a while I guess since my Mom is bored out of her mind.

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 214
  Print  

Jump to: