Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:03:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 214
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you currently doing (besides being here)?  (Read 1194033 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
KichiSenpai
Insane Magician

This little ticket just posted on this topic.

View Profile
« Reply #825 on: September 15, 2009, 11:38:27 pm »

Looking around in bodyshop to see what mesh I want to use for my disaster recolor try again. And listening to some music.
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #826 on: September 17, 2009, 09:53:18 am »

Major guilt-tripping.
See, it may have turned out that I sent my 6-year old sister to school and forgot to give her her lunchbox before going to the bus stop.
I don't have either one of my parent's work numbers or a driver's license, so I couldn't remedy this myself.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #827 on: September 17, 2009, 10:51:08 am »

Just ate dinner, and brainstormed with my "neighbor" (aka. room-mate) to get ideas for a 3D character I've got two weeks to design... Got no ideas at all...  Sad

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #828 on: September 17, 2009, 11:57:01 am »

Aw Rock...maybe the school will provide lunch?  Try calling and letting them know the mistake.

Just trying to lay down, in awful pain due to an ear infection,  hoping to get some relief when this painkiller sets in.

Sims by Dasi:

KichiSenpai
Insane Magician

View Profile
« Reply #829 on: September 17, 2009, 08:14:12 pm »

Being bored.. And figuring out what I want to feed my growling tummy.
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #830 on: September 18, 2009, 09:31:43 am »

Aw Rock...maybe the school will provide lunch?  Try calling and letting them know the mistake.

Just trying to lay down, in awful pain due to an ear infection,  hoping to get some relief when this painkiller sets in.

Thanks for the concern. Turns out, I TOTALLY misread the situation when I saw a bagged lunch in the fridge with her name on it.
Anyway, growing slowly more irritated at my PC for slowly slowing down for no reason, getting around to sending an e-mail I should have sent several days ago (Site was acting up the other day.), waiting to get my graduation present (3+ months and counting), doing other things, the usual...
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #831 on: September 18, 2009, 11:00:13 am »

Taking pictures for a LFB chapter.
(should really be washing the house, doing late schoolwork or starting my new character design assignment...  Undecided)

My site:

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
KichiSenpai
Insane Magician

View Profile
« Reply #832 on: September 18, 2009, 09:46:43 pm »

Just got back from seeing 9 in theaters, listening to some music, and browsing some forums.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #833 on: September 19, 2009, 05:16:47 am »

Almost done taking pictures for two LFB chapters.
(while I should really be washing the house, doing late schoolwork or starting my new character design assignment...  Undecided Though, I did vacuumclean the house yesterday... that's a start, right?)

My site:

KichiSenpai
Insane Magician

View Profile
« Reply #834 on: September 19, 2009, 12:15:41 pm »

Re-installing CC. Headwall I figured out my game or my computer can't handle more then 1-2,550 downloads. Gah. Embarrassed Also searching for a new gaming computer.
soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #835 on: September 20, 2009, 05:46:42 pm »

just finished watching "An American Tail: Fievel Goes West" on youtube. two things:

1) this was one of my favorite movies when I was a kid, and I'd totally forgotten how good it was, many years after it was released. plus, it brought back a lot of memories.

and B) speaking of memories, watching it as a young adult, the scenes where Tanya's singing Linda Ronstadt's "Dreams" and at the tavern somehow remind me of my girlfriend Alexis. we went to elementary school together (before reuniting in high school). whenever the school choir would do a showcase, she was always the girl who got the solos, and she just had a voice that just totally knocked me out. nowadays, she'll rarely sing, and I don't know if she still has that angelic voice or not. I hope she does. Undecided

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
KichiSenpai
Insane Magician

View Profile
« Reply #836 on: September 21, 2009, 01:38:35 am »

Playing with my new computer. Cheesy And searching to find all of my old download sites, so far I only can remember a few. *Sigh* Haha. Smiley
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #837 on: September 21, 2009, 08:00:45 am »

trying to figure out how to hang myself up to dry... I look like I jumped out in the water instead of walking over the bridge...

Oooh - I can use my socks to wash the kitchen floor  tongue

If anyone wonders - yeah... it rains today...  angry

My site:

KichiSenpai
Insane Magician

View Profile
« Reply #838 on: September 21, 2009, 06:42:30 pm »

Finishing installing Uni, and still finding all of my book marks. And waiting to see what my dad is making for dinner. Smiley
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #839 on: September 22, 2009, 08:57:47 am »

Realizing that I'll need to either re-surface my Sims2 Deluxe CD or buy a new one.
(Unable to authenticate disc within time limit is why.)
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 214
  Print  

Jump to: