Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 02:01:41 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 214
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you currently doing (besides being here)?  (Read 1194323 times)
0 Members and 7 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #930 on: October 15, 2009, 12:50:21 pm »

Will we be seing them in the previews of future downloads thread on your site?

Listening to music, and coughing painfully...

Find me on moonlight <3
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #931 on: October 15, 2009, 01:05:20 pm »

Probably Smiley

And hope you get well very soon  Hug2

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #932 on: October 15, 2009, 01:07:54 pm »

Cool!

Thanks! The only thing I'm worried about is homecoming!

On a download search. Bookmarking everything good, so I can find it when I get my game up and running...

Find me on moonlight <3
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #933 on: October 15, 2009, 03:24:55 pm »

Wondering why some pieces of one of the infant outfits flew around...  The butterfly outfit works perfectly, but only half of the demon outfit... So in theory things should work there, too Undecided

My site:

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #934 on: October 15, 2009, 03:35:16 pm »

Undecided Hmmn... that's odd...

Writing some more on my story....

Find me on moonlight <3
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #935 on: October 15, 2009, 03:36:04 pm »

Just a few bone assignments gone wrong... But hopefully it'll work now Smiley

My site:

KichiSenpai
Insane Magician

This little ticket just posted on this topic.

View Profile
« Reply #936 on: October 15, 2009, 05:54:47 pm »

Finishing up my book, and browsing GameStop online for new video games for my PS3.
Mooncat
Nutjob
Site Santa!

I feel pretty, oh so pretty!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #937 on: October 15, 2009, 07:53:21 pm »

Getting ready to go to bed in a few.  I haven't slept well the past few nights.  Plus, tomorrow's my birthday, and I have a busy day.

"You are what you love, not who loves you..."
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #938 on: October 15, 2009, 08:45:25 pm »

Getting ready for bed but knowing I wont be able to fall asleep until I have hear my song a few more times... tongue

I am hoping that I'll feel good enough for school tomorrow, because if I am sick, I can't go to homecoming! shocked *prays to be okay*

Find me on moonlight <3
KichiSenpai
Insane Magician

This little ticket just posted on this topic.

View Profile
« Reply #939 on: October 15, 2009, 09:13:40 pm »

Listening to music, and trying not to kill my bodyshop. x.x
soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #940 on: October 15, 2009, 09:22:44 pm »

Getting ready for bed but knowing I wont be able to fall asleep until I have hear my song a few more times... tongue

I am hoping that I'll feel good enough for school tomorrow, because if I am sick, I can't go to homecoming! shocked *prays to be okay*

I know how you feel, Katie. I've been feeling like crap the past two days, and we have a game against Taylor tomorrow. Several things would go wrong if I called in sick tomorrow:

1) I'd miss the game, obviously, but since Mayde Creek and Taylor are band-buddies, I'd miss hanging out with them. And the director at Taylor really likes me (him and my dad, Mayde Creek's band director, are really good friends, which is how this Mayde Creek-Taylor thing happened rolleyes), that'd really suck if I was gone tomorrow night.

2) Tomorrow night's game is our last performance before we bring it down for real at UIL on Tuesday. Both Mayde Creek and Taylor are performing their whole shows, and we got to treat this half-time as if it were a contest. And the fact that we already have enough holes in the drill due to people failing, that'd make an uber bad idea if I was sick.

3) Yes, marching season ain't over yet, but I've already claimed my band little brother for next year. His name's Nigel, he plays clarinet (go figure!), and, like me, he's a band director's kid. Tongue His mom teaches at Mayde Creek Junior High. Anyways, tomorrow's game is also our "Eighth Grade Night", where the eighth graders of our feeder schools (Mayde Creek and Cardiff Junior High's) go and play in the stands with us, watch our show, and basically be a high school band geek for a night. Since Nigel's in eighth grade, and he's going to the eighth grade thing, I thought I'd go ahead and give him some goodies for the game, since that's what you do in our band's "Big Brother, Big Sister" program. And if I'm not there, Nigel won't get his goodies. Sad

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #941 on: October 15, 2009, 09:26:06 pm »

I hope we both feel better! shocked

Find me on moonlight <3
soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #942 on: October 15, 2009, 10:34:21 pm »

can't stay up any longer. I'm goin' to bed now. good night, Insimmers! zzzzzz....

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
maniac19642003
« Reply #943 on: October 16, 2009, 11:50:11 am »

freezing, listening to youtube, yawning and on facebook, wondering how much longer i'll know the redhead known as Mercia since its been 4years now - officially in 2days.
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #944 on: October 16, 2009, 01:03:35 pm »

I just got done making some tutorials for my husband. In order to get hired for his new job, he needs to know how to use Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets, PowerPoint, and Publisher. So I'm going to teach him each of those when he gets home. Spreadsheet is hard, with the freakin formulas.

Let He who is without sin...kick the first arse.

My Girls: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,108744.0.html
My site: http://voodoonightmares.freeforums.org/
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 214
  Print  

Jump to: