Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:51:23 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 214
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you currently doing (besides being here)?  (Read 1194360 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
zammy

View Profile
« Reply #1170 on: June 18, 2010, 11:46:56 pm »

Bouncing and squealing in enjoyment over the new Zelda game that was recently announced
...while trying to concentrate on finishing this Sim house XD

My Sims (2) Blog: The Sims in Wonderland
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1171 on: June 19, 2010, 09:15:48 am »

Wishing it was tomorrow... because I want to go sim.

Find me on moonlight <3
Hullabaloo
what the cat dragged in
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #1172 on: June 20, 2010, 08:12:30 am »

Falling asleep. I had two coffees this morning but and the caffeine is not working yet.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1173 on: June 20, 2010, 11:48:38 am »

It's time for more caffeine! More! Mwah-ha-ha-ha!

I'm drinking coffee and having breakfast. Toast and an egg.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1174 on: June 24, 2010, 02:50:40 pm »

Jumping up and down with joy, because I just found a song I've been looking for for ages  YAY

The text link on the official site did not work any longer, and there was only a playback version available. At least I remembered the text enough to do a search, and by pure luck I found someone who had put the original link and the text to the song on their blog.

I've been missing that song for so long... it was a really cute song on a christmas show for children, about ten years ago. They used to play it at New Year's Eve, and I always sat on the edge of the couch waiting for it. I think I actually cried when I realized they had stopped playing it...
« Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 02:56:54 pm by Theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

Fear me I'm 5'3" ooga booga booga

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1175 on: June 24, 2010, 03:39:30 pm »

......is now wonderring what the name of your song was, share the joy raven. 

Oh and I'm procrastinating while trying to motivate myself to mow the lawn and walk to the store, haven't decided in which order either. 

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1176 on: June 24, 2010, 04:18:18 pm »

It's translated into "Song about hope".
It's not a very known song. The song texts were sent in by the viewers, and they set a melody to it in the kids' show (which I loved, and watched, until they changed the hosts. I was 14 or 15 then, I think... They still send the show at Christmas, but it's not the same now. The show is much more childish, and the hosts are outright annoying...)

This song was a bit special to me because they made it a tradition to sing it at New Year. The text is a little weird here and there, but I love the melody.

Also found another of the songs, which I only remembered a line or two of. Now I've got both  YAY
« Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 04:26:58 pm by Theraven » Logged

My site:

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
zammy

View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: June 25, 2010, 10:56:25 pm »

Playing Pokemon like the geek I am Tongue

My Sims (2) Blog: The Sims in Wonderland
edinfresno

View Profile
« Reply #1178 on: June 29, 2010, 07:35:54 am »

Other than being here at the moment, I'm working on production of a graphic "novel" (Who knows if it'll be novel length or not?). It's intended to be part of a series called Strangetown Tales, the first story being "A Stranger In Strangetown".

I must say that I'm having a total blast using my Sims 2 game to produce such a thing but I also have to admit that it's as much work  as working on an actual (read that "live"/for real) movie lot with set construction and arrangement, actor placement and scene shooting. Still, in spite of all of the work it's a lot more fun than working with live actors since Sims are a whole lot lesstemperamental than live actors! LOL!!
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1179 on: July 09, 2010, 03:33:23 am »

Checking whether my brother's computer works... apparently it does Wink

Came home yesterday from a 12 hour car trip with mom, my brother, his almost 5 year old, and 5 month old sons. I'm really happy the three in the back seat slept most of the three last hours...

While on holiday, me and mom mostly took care of the little one. He slept in our room, and mom had the night watch. I got the morning watch, and I hate getting up early (8am while on holiday is too early!). Feeding, playing, screaming, getting him to sleep, screaming, diaper changing, and everything all over again. That was pretty much our holiday... He's mostly easy enough to take care of and rarely get screaming fits that isn't solved with food, new diaper or sleep, but one week of this was more than enough for me... His older brother is much more demanding, actually...  Undecided

I've never heard more versions of "are we there yet" as the first 12 hour trip... On our way back, my brother said (after a lot of nagging and babbling) "let's see how long you can be quiet". One minute later, after total silence in the car: "...Daddy?"
The little one thankfully slept or was happy most of the way, but the last 3-4 hours he too got really tired of travelling, and started his own screaming choir in the back seat... At least he fell asleep after a while...

Somewhere around 11pm I fell asleep fully dressed, and slept until around 9am... Guess who is still tired...

My site:

Cindra
California Girl

Fun, Fresh, Fierce!!

View Profile
« Reply #1180 on: August 02, 2010, 06:00:46 pm »

Watching my preggo cat. She looks like she is about to pop those kittens out any day now.
HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

Fear me I'm 5'3" ooga booga booga

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1181 on: August 02, 2010, 06:08:29 pm »

I'm playing my sims2 of course, and wonderring which of my mods took away my childrens jump rope and be swung around interraction, and further wonderring what other interractions I'm missing that I haven't discoverred yet.  (hard to tell considerring this is the first time I've played with these new expansions)
 Oh and I'm cooling off after walking to the grocery store, and giving my son the business for not showerring for two weeks, gross much?
 lol, oh and I'm also recoverring from my traumatization after playing Left4Dead for the first time last night.  Let's just say I didn't get rescued, more like sacrificed. jerks.

Glamily
A Tad Bit Glittery

I used to be as mad as a hatter

View Profile
« Reply #1182 on: August 02, 2010, 08:55:22 pm »

Maths, waiting for a person I requested a gif file from to get back to me on whether she can do it or not..

No more hiding
Don't be afraid of what's inside
Anytime anybody pulls you down
Anytime anybody says you're not allowed
Just remember you are not alone
idontcare

whoopdedoo

View Profile
« Reply #1183 on: August 04, 2010, 03:40:28 am »

I'm going to eat a slice of pizza and I'm debating whether I should get my shower over with or wait til later in the morning so I don't risk waking people up (I'd rather have music while I'm in the shower so yeah that doesn't help)
I'm also going to check on my town and kingdom (EDIT: aw my lettuce died and I got no notice that they were done).

Glamily
A Tad Bit Glittery

I used to be as mad as a hatter

View Profile
« Reply #1184 on: August 04, 2010, 04:08:32 am »

Chatting to my ex/future-girlfriend.. annoyed that my current boyfriend isn't on msn so i can arrange to meet him to break up with him.. (He doesn't know about the breaking up part.. shuuush Tongue ).. raiding youtube as per usual and reading fan-fic

No more hiding
Don't be afraid of what's inside
Anytime anybody pulls you down
Anytime anybody says you're not allowed
Just remember you are not alone
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 214
  Print  

Jump to: