Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 01:52:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 214
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you currently doing (besides being here)?  (Read 1194315 times)
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
Amira

View Profile
« Reply #1185 on: August 04, 2010, 06:19:37 am »

Just looking around since I've been M.I.A for a while. I'm remembering back in the day when INSIM was the best site ever. I'm missing all the old memebers and the creators of INSIM. I feel like crying Sad Damn pregnancy hormones. I haven't played TS2 for a while. I took it off my laptop since my husband is going to buy me a desktop. I don't know when, but I hope it's soon.

Also know as, "amar_el7ob". And I know I had more than 300+ post on the old Insim site :|
HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

Fear me I'm 5'3" ooga booga booga

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1186 on: August 04, 2010, 02:47:26 pm »

Your pregnant Amira?  I don't know you but congratulations, I always get so sappy when I know someones expecting.  So now I'm again wishing I could have another.   I'll have to go through the whole rationalizing why I know better not to.  (because my husbands a jerk lol j/k)

Currently I'm camping in my room with the air conditioner on high while waiting for sunset so I can run errands.  It's 98 degrees outside with enough humidity to gag you.  Debating on a nap due to waking up at 7am and 10am.  Didn't get to bed last night till 6am.  Googling local maid services, how awesome would it be to have someone clean your home and take the credit like you did it yourself atleast once. lol

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: August 04, 2010, 07:40:32 pm »

Sitting in front of my fans wishing I could afford air conditioning. Humidity is the evil of evils and we're experiencing extremely dry weather. (There are over 400 wildfires burning in BC right now). I had to go out earlier, and opening my door and stepping outside was like walking into a wall of heat wearing wet wool.

Like HappyThoughts, I'm also debating a nap, since I didn't fall asleep (due to my stupid RLS) until 6 am this morning and woke up at 8:30.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: August 06, 2010, 11:57:23 pm »

I hear you on humidity, joy. As far as I'm concerned, humidity is the devil of all weather! It's really bad down here in the Texas gulf coast, and we had to start marching band this week! Monday wasn't too bad, but the rest of the week sucked, weather-wise. Sad

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
Glamily
A Tad Bit Glittery

I used to be as mad as a hatter

View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: August 07, 2010, 12:29:54 am »

Getting ready for a afternoon sleep, creeping out my ex by mentioning my ex-girlfriend/make-out buddy to him, listening to Rihanna's new album.

No more hiding
Don't be afraid of what's inside
Anytime anybody pulls you down
Anytime anybody says you're not allowed
Just remember you are not alone
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: August 10, 2010, 12:21:21 am »

I had to go out earlier, and opening my door and stepping outside was like walking into a wall of heat wearing wet wool.

Whoa, intense description.  It has been either rainy and cool here or searingly hot...having bouts of these weather shifts on the same day, ugh.

Currently feeling like I've been pregnant for about 10 years now, but yay I finally have my comp up and running and my simmies back.  Guess I'll go do something nuts--maybe make a few male sims pregnant just cause I can YAY.

Sims by Dasi:

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: August 10, 2010, 12:57:23 am »

Well, it's been pretty intense here, so it's apt. *nods knowingly*

My niece is expecting her first child (let's not get into how she's far too young) and she was feeling well done two months ago. So, right now I'm kind of sitting on my phone waiting for the call. She started having Braxton Hicks a few days ago and the doctor has said it can be any time now. Her due date is the 12th.

And LOL Dasi @ making a few male sims pregnant. Is this your revenge? Wink

Glamily
A Tad Bit Glittery

View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: August 10, 2010, 01:16:41 am »

Running my fingers through my hair, smiling cause I got a haircut and a new hair colour today and waiting for pizza.

No more hiding
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: August 10, 2010, 02:14:30 am »

Well, it's been pretty intense here, so it's apt. *nods knowingly*

My niece is expecting her first child (let's not get into how she's far too young) and she was feeling well done two months ago. So, right now I'm kind of sitting on my phone waiting for the call. She started having Braxton Hicks a few days ago and the doctor has said it can be any time now. Her due date is the 12th.

And LOL Dasi @ making a few male sims pregnant. Is this your revenge? Wink

Man is everyone giving birth before me? (aw no fairs Undecided)

& oh yes definitely getting the sim males back, especially since my husband said he'd be happy to carry the baby for us. Yeah, sure he would ... nice to promise what you know is not possible Eyebrow).  As a matter of fact I suspended one pregnancy in the first trimester so one of them will know several months of nausea Evil.

Sims by Dasi:

Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: August 10, 2010, 02:29:41 am »

Letting my fingers de-prunify after doing most, if not all, of the dishes in the house. Go figure, four adults and only one does dishes. Somehow, that just doesn't seem fair, especially when I do most of the meals, too... tongue

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: August 10, 2010, 02:48:16 am »

Rule in my house (and my parents) is, if you don't cook, you do dishes.

I'm trying to convince myself I'm tired and it's time to sleep. It's not working.

Glamily
A Tad Bit Glittery

View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: August 10, 2010, 03:13:25 am »

Hehe. The rule here is that the kids set the table, clear the table, scrap the dishes, take the bins out and then my mum washes the dishes and then late at night my dad drys and puts them away.. my mum actually likes dishes.

No more hiding
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: August 10, 2010, 03:15:25 am »

Oddly enough, I have a redhead trying to convince me it's time to sleep. I can ignore my brain telling me to sleep, but I can't ignore her. Blargh.

...so, obviously, I'm currently headed to bed. Hah.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Glamily
A Tad Bit Glittery

View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: August 10, 2010, 04:50:57 am »

Redheads? Where?

I'm reading information about Cardiff and replanning my money between now and christmas.. and giggling cause mum straightened my hair and now I look like a emo Justin Bieber

No more hiding
Cindra
California Girl

Fun, Fresh, Fierce!!

View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: August 10, 2010, 06:49:46 pm »

Chatting on Facebook with one of my BFF's. Doing Laundry (ugggh) And soaking my aching feet in Epson Salt. Fourteen hour shifts on your feet and rushing around will get to you.
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 214
  Print  

Jump to: