Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 02:22:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 214
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you currently doing (besides being here)?  (Read 1194593 times)
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
zammy

View Profile
« Reply #1200 on: August 10, 2010, 07:46:30 pm »

Drawing a horse and watching Natalie Tran on YouTube XD

My Sims (2) Blog: The Sims in Wonderland
Glamily
A Tad Bit Glittery

I used to be as mad as a hatter

View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: August 10, 2010, 07:50:05 pm »

Watching Torchwood

No more hiding
Don't be afraid of what's inside
Anytime anybody pulls you down
Anytime anybody says you're not allowed
Just remember you are not alone
soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: August 10, 2010, 07:58:10 pm »

Making drum corps shirts for my sims, ages child to adult.

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: August 10, 2010, 07:59:48 pm »

Watching my cat sit in front of my new (yay) screen door and laughing at him as he tries to say 'hi' to everyone who passes.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: August 10, 2010, 08:05:05 pm »

Cute Joy Cheesy

Currently I'm contemplating playing sims & totally fed up with nausea.

Sims by Dasi:

Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1205 on: August 10, 2010, 11:35:21 pm »

Just fixed chapter four of Ava: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,110443.15.html

Find me on moonlight <3
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: August 10, 2010, 11:51:19 pm »

Listening to my daughter freaking out over the phone because she's traveling with friends during a torrential downpour and they can't see the road. Truth to tell, I'm kind of freaked out, too. I never could bear to hear her panicking.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1207 on: August 10, 2010, 11:53:16 pm »

That sounds rather scary Paden, tell her I hope everything goes okay.

Sitting awake because I can't sleep because my leg decided not to work...  Undecided

Find me on moonlight <3
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: August 11, 2010, 08:57:34 pm »

She got there safely at long last and now may be stuck there for awhile due to some flooding in the area she's visiting. Out of the ninety-nine counties in this stare, fifty of them have been declared disaster areas... I'm just glad we don't live across the river any more!!

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1209 on: August 13, 2010, 02:47:32 pm »

Hugging my computer  Grin I've missed you!!!

I've finally returned to my apartment, where people obviously haven't been for a while (I live with at least one other person, and most likely one or two others will move in soon - and there is no sign of any of them). Toilet looks horrible, lights has gone out, and the kitchen sink looks... well... like it could need a good scrub. I apparently left plates on my room (1 1/2 months, which makes me wonder why I couldn't find any green stuff on them), had laundry hanging, and my bed is messy.

All in all what was to be expected, I guess...  Undecided

But I'm back home, finally (It almost feel bad to say it, but this room feels almost more like home now than at my mom's place).

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: August 21, 2010, 06:43:59 pm »

Right now? Playing around in my newly acquired copy of The Sims 3. While the gameplay itself is...interesting, I'm having more fun building houses. I've been converting some my houses over from TS2, matter of fact.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: August 21, 2010, 07:39:27 pm »

What a coinkidink Cheesy. Currently I'm playing my sims 3 with my newly acquired HELS and Ambition EPs after finally getting out some of the problem issues.  Going to turn it over to my youngest in a minute as the ambitions previews peaked her interest.  I'm hoping game play has stepped up a lot.

Also entering week 35 of pregnancy, though it feels like week 235, & anxious to have my body back again Grin.

Sims by Dasi:

Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: August 22, 2010, 04:14:18 pm »

Hah. I'm thinking about getting Ambitions, as well as World Adventures, or...whatever it's called.

*pokes DaSi in the stomach* You're about ready to burst there, girly. I'm suddenly reminded of all the ways I used to torture my older sister when she was pregnant with my niece and nephews. Muwahahaha. Erm, I mean...uh....

*slinks away quietly*

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1213 on: August 22, 2010, 04:22:25 pm »

Downloading stuff from the Christmas in July thread at Gos... Poor DL folder... Undecided

Oh, and I still have my game running. LFB and hospital = computer on (and game running/put down) constantly for 4 1/2 days (or 110.5 hours, to be exact)... 

I've got some fixing to do on the hospital lot I've been working on, but I'll have to go out of the game first (meshing and recoloring don't work else, you know Wink)... So I think my computer needs some free time (from me, aka. turned off) tonight.

Wow - it's almost 11.20 pm. Hmm... maybe time to get something to eat. Only ate breakfast (and some chocolate) today... Not really hungry, though Undecided

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: August 23, 2010, 03:31:48 am »

Hah. I'm thinking about getting Ambitions, as well as World Adventures, or...whatever it's called.

*pokes DaSi in the stomach* You're about ready to burst there, girly. I'm suddenly reminded of all the ways I used to torture my older sister when she was pregnant with my niece and nephews. Muwahahaha. Erm, I mean...uh....

*slinks away quietly*

*sets up an invisible shield around baby bump*
Hey, no poking you... tongue  you said it though, I feel about ready to burst.  This is my third but lordy I've never felt as much like a stuffed turkey as I do now.

The EPs do make Sims 3 more playable to me, although I did tire of WA very quickly.  This new one Ambitions is much more interesting.

Anyhoo back on topic atm I'm still experimenting with ambitions and trying to take my mind off of being sick.

Sims by Dasi:

Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 214
  Print  

Jump to: