Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:23:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 214
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you currently doing (besides being here)?  (Read 1194214 times)
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #1305 on: October 08, 2010, 07:12:08 am »

Just got my baby to sleep for the fourth time this late night/early am...I should be sleeping while I have the chance, but why sleep when you have simmies to play with? (Wishes for large cups of coffee with out the nauseous side affect it causes me)

Nah actually I'm experiencing a bit of pain & watching a movie to take my mind off of it.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 07:22:26 am by DaSpecial1 » Logged

Sims by Dasi:

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1306 on: October 08, 2010, 10:35:33 am »

Writing.

I always promise myself to not start writing on other chapters if I make a document spesifically for the chapter I'm currently working on, but I always do it. I've got 14-15 pages of material unrelated to ch.62, and I've barely worked on that chapter at all... And it's all written after I made that document a couple of weeks ago. *sigh* it just keeps getting more and more messy, especially since I keep getting a ton of ideas for a chapter which is at least 4-5 chapters off from the one I should be working on (most of those 14-15 pages are for that chapter). I even have my game open to start doing the pics, but so far I've only come as fara s to enter the lot...

Maybe I should just make a new document for that chapter, to clean up a bit...

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

Fear me I'm 5'3" ooga booga booga

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1307 on: October 08, 2010, 07:39:49 pm »

I do not envy you Raven, not even a little lol.  My stories stay in my head, my 'hood' has lost all semblance of a single theme.  One tiny idea pops into my head and I'm off making another family or community lot, leaving all my other 'great' ideas waiting to be rememberred. 

**at the moment I am making pumpkin pie for my husbands birthday, after that it's back to my orphanage.  Even that needs organized and finished.

I'm rooting for ya Raven  Grin

And DaSpecial1, belated welcome home and much warm wishes on your new addition.  Try the coffee with half the caffeine, it helped me.

fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1308 on: October 08, 2010, 07:44:09 pm »

I feel your pain, Raven. I used to write sim stories all the time. Nothing nearly as long as 62 chapters though lol! I think the longest I ever wrote was 45 chapters + 10 sub-chapters for my story, YNKM.

Keep up the great work, Raven! I love your stories ^.^

I am currently watching my niece sleep... Scratch that... Waking up lol.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1309 on: October 08, 2010, 09:11:18 pm »

Been watching the entire "the lost room" mini series (roommate with new DVD's, what can I say? rolleyes ).

It's 4am, and I think it's bedtime... long ago...

My story has far more than 62 chapters. Last time I did an average count, I came to somewhere around 100... Then again, I'm not entirely sure. At first the entire story ended on 23-24 chapters, and I also knew what the last chapter was going to be. Then it kind of started growing out of control... What was the last chapter has changed a lot, and isn't even the end anymore. It takes all kinds of turns and twists, but somehow I've managed to keep it on the right track all the time, even if there has been a whole lot I didn't plan at first. Started as an idea, a seed, and grew from there, almost like a tree. Still rooted in the same place, same idea, but the brances reach quite far out by now.

Ah, listen to me. I'm getting philosophic...
5am. No wonder. Bedtime then, I guess...

« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 09:55:06 pm by Theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #1310 on: October 08, 2010, 09:27:51 pm »

Bored at the moment. Probably gonna jump into TS3 to build some houses. Or kill some Sims. Either or.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1311 on: October 09, 2010, 01:30:40 am »

Visiting my sister and sitting in her living room enjoying each other's company. We're chatting and watching The Strangers, though it's hard to follow the plot because we keep getting distracted with talk.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Nonni
Site Santa!

Who would Nonni rather kiss? Naughty Nonni!

View Profile
« Reply #1312 on: October 09, 2010, 06:08:49 am »

Drinking hot Jasmine tea, chatting on skype and trying to remember what I am supposed to do next.

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1313 on: October 09, 2010, 10:22:46 pm »

I just put the kid to bed (Hallelujah!) and now I'm contemplating actually uploading about 20 different CC projects I've made in the past two months...

Nonni, has is that skype? My friends keep trying to convince me to get it.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1314 on: October 10, 2010, 01:27:45 am »

Blasting my ears out with the MP3 player while I goof around with some window meshes that a friend made. I got burned out for awhile but it seems my interest has been fired up again. Dunno if that's a good thing or not, to be honest.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Nonni
Site Santa!

Who would Nonni rather kiss? Naughty Nonni!

View Profile
« Reply #1315 on: October 10, 2010, 07:44:25 am »

Nonni, has is that skype? My friends keep trying to convince me to get it.

Skype is awesome. We hold our staff meetings with it but mostly we goof around laughing, some of us even get some work done. syzygyg is a whiz with recolors and she did some awesome thatch roofs for my medieval projects.
Levini is awe inspiring with his space and design concepts, we share screen and I just love to watch him build.

We do the windows mode with our games and bounce ideas off each other. I don't even know why they keep me around, they do all the work.

Right now I am listening to music and surfing the web before I start working on CC links for my next house.

Paden, sometimes it is good to take a break from Simming. I return to my former passion, reading, when I get burned out. But I always love to go back to it, Simming has brought me so many good friends and fun times.

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #1316 on: October 10, 2010, 07:46:45 am »

In this order:
-Dragging my feet on getting back into playing Sims2 (Nearly one solid year to date)
-Dragging my feet on Sims2 story writing (Heading towards 5 years or so.....I repeat, I've been dragging my feet about it for half a DECADE)
-Wikipedia
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #1317 on: October 10, 2010, 05:56:09 pm »

Just got baby to sleep & now watching a law and order marathon.

Hey I just realized today's date is 10-10-10. Nice birth date for all the newborns out there Cheesy.

Sims by Dasi:

Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #1318 on: October 10, 2010, 07:18:36 pm »

06-06-06 was funner. Imagine being able to brag about having that birth date? Tongue

Right now? Not much of anything. Just browsing around online and being bored out of my mind.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1319 on: October 10, 2010, 08:23:03 pm »

Harmonizing with "You Got Me" by Colbie Callait.

Find me on moonlight <3
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 214
  Print  

Jump to: