Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 04:27:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 214
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you currently doing (besides being here)?  (Read 1194647 times)
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
Nonni
Site Santa!

Who would Nonni rather kiss? Naughty Nonni!

View Profile
« Reply #1320 on: October 10, 2010, 08:39:49 pm »

Working on game and chatting on skype.

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1321 on: October 10, 2010, 08:58:54 pm »

Struggling to stay awake for an episode of the Simpsons to load. I need a new laptop >.<
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #1322 on: October 11, 2010, 12:47:24 am »

Having a temporary moment of weakness because I'm feeling low about my divorce. Sorry to pretty much just demand attention just now, but this is SOOO hard. I hate my husband so much for how bad he has made everything. I blame my heartbreak 110% on him. I want to heal so much.

Other than that, I am getting ready for bed.

Let He who is without sin...kick the first arse.

My Girls: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,108744.0.html
My site: http://voodoonightmares.freeforums.org/
Nonni
Site Santa!

Who would Nonni rather kiss? Naughty Nonni!

View Profile
« Reply #1323 on: October 11, 2010, 07:02:44 am »

SenkoTwiik, if I wasn't such a wuss, my ex would have died (mysteriously) pre-divorce, during divorce and post-divorce.

I am eating pizza and....

chatting on skype.

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #1324 on: October 11, 2010, 08:52:40 am »

-Babysitting my 2 year old half-sister because she wasn't quite feeling so good the past few days, though she certainly feels better now.
-A friend of mine just came out of the closet. I'm happy for him, even though I called it a while ago (because I can be such a jerk.)
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #1325 on: October 11, 2010, 09:42:12 am »

I now know that people that have gone through a divorce are way tough people. It's a pain in the ass. But I can be free somday and find love again, regardless of race, gender, etc. I think I need to just rethink what I really want. I have two kids and no time to mess around with losers.

Right now I am playing with the kids. Rosie is being a dork and dancing. She just tried to steal my school papers. Daemian is watching Family Guy (his favorite). I'm going to take a shower, do some school, and then meet my mom at the store to get some food. YEAH FOOD!!

Let He who is without sin...kick the first arse.

My Girls: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,108744.0.html
My site: http://voodoonightmares.freeforums.org/
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1326 on: October 11, 2010, 11:33:03 am »

My son is watching Robot Chicken Star Wars with his dad and being entertaining instead of a pain in the tush. I'm holding one of the kittens to get her socialized towards humans and then I'll hold each of her brothers in turn. I'm just thankful that their mother doesn't give me the stink eye because of it, then again, Sally brought me each kitten to inspect when they were only hours old.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1327 on: October 11, 2010, 01:15:44 pm »

Desperately trying to make my room smell perfect. I've got company coming over >.< I clean my room everyday and make it smell great for a day and wash my dogs everyday however, both of my dogs live in my room  Cry

Anyone have any idea what works???
Zooey
aka The Creeper

View Profile
« Reply #1328 on: October 11, 2010, 01:44:44 pm »

Take a jar of orange peels and rub them on the walls. At least that's what I did when I was 14 and my first boyfriend came over  Heart2

Please? *makes puppy face*
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1329 on: October 11, 2010, 01:53:17 pm »

Seriously?

Let's your first bf... Yep, you definitely would've tried everything to get it to smell great lol XD

I will definitely try that, thank you Smiley
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1330 on: October 11, 2010, 09:10:11 pm »

Spray your curtains with fabric refresher like Febreez and open your window just a little bit. It helps. Scented candles, lavender anything is good, damp dryer sheets in your heat vent cover, a few drops of scented oil on a lightbulb, and last but not least, good old Glade air freshener. Also, doesn't bathing your dogs daily tend to dry out their skin and cause problems with itching and flaking?

If they smell oddly, try finding them a quality dry food (if they don't get canned) that has meat as the very first and possibly the second ingredient. Do NOT buy the stuff that has corn, corn meal or corn by-product in the first three listed. It's hard for them to digest and that reflects in their personal body odor. It can also make their coats greasy feeling, too... So many bad things happen to a dog's health when their primary food source is corn/vegetable. They were bred to eat meat and that's what we ought to give them. Same with cats. And no, fish are NOT part of a normal cat's diet, they only came up with that during World War Two during the meat rationing...

fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1331 on: October 11, 2010, 09:57:57 pm »

I have to bathe the male dog absolutely everyday. He has a yeast problem and has to be bathe in vinegar then baby's shampoo. The female can miss a day and still smell great.

I febreezed and lit candles but I still smell some. I tried the orange and as much as I hate orange, it did eliminate some of the odor.

I feed my dogs the most expensive dog food *shivers*, Diamond dog food because they're pure bred and have to be fed really great stuff while my bank account cries lol...
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1332 on: October 11, 2010, 11:23:47 pm »

Actually, you could go with an organic diet for them for probably cheaper than what Diamond would cost you. It could also help with the male's yeast problem, too.

I'll throw a couple of links out to get you started looking, at least.

http://recipes4gourmetdogs.com/ Has quite a few varieties and recommendations as to brands and prices.

http://www.goodpet.com/library/recipes.html This site actually lists recipes for making your own dog food for your canine family members. Hope it helps!

ETA Found this site that gives some good advice in how to deal with and treat yeast problems in dogs: http://www.old-dog-treats-and-rawhide.com/dog-yeast-infection.html

Zooey
aka The Creeper

View Profile
« Reply #1333 on: October 12, 2010, 02:27:19 am »

I have to bathe the male dog absolutely everyday. He has a yeast problem and has to be bathe in vinegar then baby's shampoo. The female can miss a day and still smell great.

I febreezed and lit candles but I still smell some. I tried the orange and as much as I hate orange, it did eliminate some of the odor.

I feed my dogs the most expensive dog food *shivers*, Diamond dog food because they're pure bred and have to be fed really great stuff while my bank account cries lol...

Lol, I have a pure breed male as well (airedale terrier) and I give him rice and chicken. And, well ,among other things like pickles, sausages etc etc Smiley

Please? *makes puppy face*
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #1334 on: October 12, 2010, 03:25:23 am »

Making the most profound discovery in the history of the human race, and only getting "lol" as a response. Ungrateful harlot...

As I was chatting with a friend earlier:

Her: I'm eating cake. Cake = godliness. No! Cake is God.
Me: But...the cake is a lie! That means that God is a lie!
Me: Wow. That is...totally profound.
Her: lol
<she signs off>

Yes, all of this was drunken wackiness. Don't get your knickers in a twist. Tongue

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 214
  Print  

Jump to: