Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:20:06 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 214
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you currently doing (besides being here)?  (Read 1194209 times)
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

Fear me I'm 5'3" ooga booga booga

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1350 on: October 13, 2010, 02:06:38 pm »

Fatedicewolf, it's good to hear you and your mother could find closeness again.  I know I'm blessed with my son's trust and friendship and I thank God and my husband for giving me this gift.  As for my own mother we never will be close, in fact she's one unwanted visit from a restraining order.  Well, until she was checked into the psych ward last week.  My childhood was not quite as peachy as the one I try to give my son.  Back on topic I guess I'll hide offline and play with sims2, everytime I launch the game I get hammerred by online friends wanting help or relief from their boredom, lol I need a day off.

DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #1351 on: October 13, 2010, 03:20:17 pm »

Finally faced my sims 3 game which took all of 10 seconds to update blush.  The daunting memory of the last horrific fix had me procrastinating for nothing rolleyes.

Thankfully I haven't hit uncool status.  I've hit "Mom's a tad bananas," plenty times and they've definitely expressed that I am not like other mom's (which I'm taking as a good thing no matter what their expressions hint at Titter), but then again my kids have "outside of the box" mindsets anyway.

Don't know if girls differ much from boys on this but I think they might since my sisters with boys have experienced the "uncool" shift early on while it seems their girls (like my own) didn't seem to notice or mind.

I love that recent commercial here in the US where the little boy is all "Mom I got this, go ok?" He's all like yeah I'm big now on his first day of school and too embarrassed to give her a goodbye hug, then gets to his locker and can't remember his combination.  Then just when he's looking all lost he reaches into his pocket and his mom has written the combination on a snack package she put there.  Then he has this look of relief like "whew I love my mom..."

Yep it's sounds a tad corny but I've seen those moments in my daughters' eyes so I really understand that one.

...Right now I am playing with the kids. Rosie is being a dork and dancing. She just tried to steal my school papers. Daemian is watching Family Guy (his favorite). I'm going to take a shower, do some school, and then meet my mom at the store to get some food. YEAH FOOD!!

Btw Senko I totally pictured Rosie dancing when you said that. Aww I can't believe she's big enough to do little dances already! Stay strong my thoughts are with you. I wish you much success in school.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2010, 03:25:22 pm by DaSpecial1 » Logged

Sims by Dasi:

HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

Fear me I'm 5'3" ooga booga booga

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1352 on: October 13, 2010, 03:42:24 pm »

LOL I absolutely love how sappy we mothers get when we share stories.  MOMS RULE, ok back to sorting pictures.  Hugs to all you mothers! 

fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1353 on: October 14, 2010, 10:14:30 am »

Just skipped Criminal Justice again lol. I know the course material by heart though. I'm contemplating finishing my art paper or finishing creating CC...

Hmm... CC wins Smiley After I finish my work, of course ^.^ Schoolwork always comes first.
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #1354 on: October 14, 2010, 12:58:05 pm »

Right now? Just being lazy and fooling around on Facebook. Got woken up early by a friend, so I've just been sort of in a zombie state for the last few hours. Hah.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #1355 on: October 14, 2010, 02:24:55 pm »

Thanks Dasi. I am really trying to keep it together right now.

Hehe, she is so silly. She "booty bounces" all the time. That's dancing to her. Daemian did it a lot when he was little.

Let He who is without sin...kick the first arse.

My Girls: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,108744.0.html
My site: http://voodoonightmares.freeforums.org/
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1356 on: October 14, 2010, 03:07:49 pm »

Listening to my son tell me about his hour in school today and watching him draw with his Etch a Sketch toy. It's the first toy that's kept him interested for more than an hour or two. Since he got it, it doesn't leave his side except for when he sleeps and even then, it's a battle to get him convinced to leave it in the living room.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #1357 on: October 15, 2010, 03:03:54 am »

Right now? Drinking a JD and Coke and chatting on MSN. Thinking about going to bed in a bit. Completely bored and sleepy without my sister or the redhead around to keep me company.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1358 on: October 15, 2010, 06:34:21 am »

Listening to my son tell me about his hour in school today and watching him draw with his Etch a Sketch toy. It's the first toy that's kept him interested for more than an hour or two. Since he got it, it doesn't leave his side except for when he sleeps and even then, it's a battle to get him convinced to leave it in the living room.

Aww, that's cute. I'm getting ready for college atm. Big quiz and big test day! I think professors do this on Fridays to ruin their students' weekend.
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #1359 on: October 15, 2010, 03:29:45 pm »

Feeding baby & relaxing atm. Hmm, I may even get to play with my sims today Cheesy.

Sims by Dasi:

SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #1360 on: October 15, 2010, 04:09:07 pm »

Same, feeding my little girl, who has fallen asleep. Getting ready to take the kids to a birthday party in a few hours.

Let He who is without sin...kick the first arse.

My Girls: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,108744.0.html
My site: http://voodoonightmares.freeforums.org/
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1361 on: October 15, 2010, 05:21:55 pm »

About to kill Milkshape...!!! Working on meshes wasn't this hard in 3DMax (sp?)...! Eh, but then again, I had two other people helping me on it >.< For some odd reason, Milkshape isn't letting me grab the vertices.

Eh, I'll just sleep on it Smiley
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1362 on: October 15, 2010, 05:25:47 pm »

I know that problem. I mesh everything I can in 3D max, and import into Milkshape for the final adjusting. I need modeling in 3D view, otherwise my head go poof from that big lump of vertices that looks more like a white blob.

Watching TV (music program) on net. Almost bedtime, too... But I think I'll just watch the 2 1/2 I've got left (nice thing about the net, is that I can jump songs I don't like  rolleyes)

Avast stopped its first harmful whatever-it-was on a webpage today (2 months since I installed it), so now I finally know it works. Sort of... Undecided. I think my computer is as close as it can come to overprotected, to be honest. I very rarely get any warnings at all, and if something is harmful, my browser stops it almost before I try to open the page or download the file...
« Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 05:36:48 pm by Theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1363 on: October 15, 2010, 05:41:08 pm »

Lol, Raven Smiley I think I am just going to download 3D Max to my laptop. I was using it on my friends and any more of Milkshape and I will literally chunk my laptop out the window lol.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1364 on: October 15, 2010, 05:45:28 pm »

Only problem is bodymeshes. I really have to figure out how to that part in 3D max without losing bone assignments...

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 214
  Print  

Jump to: