Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 06:05:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 214
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you currently doing (besides being here)?  (Read 1194757 times)
0 Members and 5 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1395 on: October 22, 2010, 02:41:27 pm »

Every child is born with a messed up internal clock, it just takes awhile for them to reset to the normal, daylight hours that others of us in the world outside the womb keep. Remember, for them as they develop the world is always dark, so figuring out the things called day and night can be a tad difficult. She'll get there in about another few weeks. Then again, girls seem to find that adjustment harder than boys, in my experience. My daughter was and still is, a night owl. My son, on the other hand, loves to sleep at night and always did. I was lucky with him, though, he was sleeping through the night at two weeks old. I had to wake him for feedings, just imagine that one!!

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1396 on: October 22, 2010, 06:50:38 pm »

Routines are important. Bad routines could mess up a whole lot.

My bro's little ones have been quite the night owls. They've been trying the routine thing, but it's been a tad sloppy. I think they're getting the grip now with their youngest, but their oldest was known for very bad bed routines... That's how it sometimes goes with the first kid, I guess.
My cousin's boy however (who is half a month younger than my bro's youngest) goes to sleep and wakes up pretty much on scedule, and usually sleeps the whole night. His mom writes up everything, logs everything, when he sleeps, what he eats, when he eats it. At least she did when I last saw them a couple or so months back. Wouldn't surprise me if she still does...

Been watching Doctor Who. First bit of the 2nd season. It's highly addictive, that series...

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
KichiSenpai
Insane Magician

This little ticket just posted on this topic.

View Profile
« Reply #1397 on: October 22, 2010, 07:31:01 pm »

Finishing up reinstalling the last of my Sims games back onto my computer. And finishing up my costume for halloween. @_@
MasterOfEvil
The Sexy Demon

The Sexy Demon

View Profile
« Reply #1398 on: October 24, 2010, 09:32:21 pm »

Eatin' ice cream!

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1399 on: October 25, 2010, 03:17:19 am »

Just watched the entire (yes, entire) third season of Doctor Who, in one sitting. Now it's nearly 10.30 am, and I'm planning to go to bed. To start watching the 4th season later tonight...

@_@

My site:

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #1400 on: October 25, 2010, 12:14:18 pm »

... My daughter was and still is, a night owl. My son, on the other hand, loves to sleep at night and always did. I was lucky with him, though, he was sleeping through the night at two weeks old. I had to wake him for feedings, just imagine that one!!

Wow waking him for feedings Paden? That must have been nice.  Did you find he was cranky if you didn't wake him up on time?  When my little one does sleep through a feeding (rarely but it does happen) she has the nerve to look at me all frowny-faced like "Move it sister, you know you should have gotten me up sooner!"

Currently I'm waiting for baby to sleep so I can play TS2, that is if I can stay awake—she's been up since 3am.  My mom used to tell me to sleep when baby does so I should be napping since the other two are off to school, but who can sleep now?  Of course I'll probably feel different two hours from now when she wakes up again...

Hmmm, right now I'm thinking right now my be a good time for me to revisit some old celebrity sim projects I was planning to upload Wink.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 12:24:20 pm by DaSpecial1 » Logged

Sims by Dasi:

Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #1401 on: October 26, 2010, 09:48:58 am »

STILL dragging my feet about playing Sims once more. I KNEW I shouldn't have deleted my 2+ GB CC folder while transferring my files to a new account on my PC.............
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1402 on: November 21, 2010, 03:58:42 pm »

*sigh* why does storywriting have to be so difficult?

Trying to finish the next LFB chapter, which is proving to be as difficult as ever... At least I got some new ideas for another chapter earlier today, which made that one better. But this particular chapter is the single most difficult I've ever had to deal with, I think... Not easy to make everything hang together when there are several separate parts to sew together on what I hope are the right places...

Also getting some laundry done. Should've done that earlier this weekend, since I'll not have much dry for tomorrow, but what's not done is not done, I guess... Still have five heaps left, and only 2-3 hours before I need to be in bed...

My site:

Nonni
Site Santa!

Who would Nonni rather kiss? Naughty Nonni!

View Profile
« Reply #1403 on: November 21, 2010, 04:40:00 pm »

I am battling nausea. My personal computer won't play my game. I am installing and testing base and EPs and SPs on the household computer.

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1404 on: November 21, 2010, 08:07:54 pm »

Just saw Harry Potter, was pretty good. Other than that, nothing.

Find me on moonlight <3
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1405 on: November 21, 2010, 10:59:50 pm »

Just saw Harry Potter, was pretty good. Other than that, nothing.

Awww, I want to see it. Hopefully, soon ^.^

I'm currently registering for classes for next semester. Who knew it'd be so much work?
Zooey
aka The Creeper

View Profile
« Reply #1406 on: November 22, 2010, 02:42:50 am »

I'm blowing up heads with V.A.T.S. in FO NV. It's the best way to relief stress nowadays.

Please? *makes puppy face*
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1407 on: November 22, 2010, 02:36:43 pm »

Saw HP on Friday. Not quite as action filled as I'd hoped, but I guess (or rather, hope - I've got the feeling the spark has gone out of the actors lately. After the fourth movie everyone seem so lifeless and emotionless) that the next film will have plenty of action in it.

So... net is slow, I've got money for the bus one way tomorrow but not much more, and I got a letter saying I've got to start paying my student loan soon. Maybe not if I decide to take the place at nursing school, but even so, that only means even more loan...

I guess I'll need at least a part-time job whether or not I decide to continue studying... *growls* I guess Real Life always kicks you in the behind when you least expect it... 

My site:

fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1408 on: November 22, 2010, 05:27:26 pm »

Ah, Raven Sad

I'm trying to dance around getting a job and a loan but in college it's near impossible not to get either one.
Glamily
A Tad Bit Glittery

I used to be as mad as a hatter

View Profile
« Reply #1409 on: December 04, 2010, 05:19:11 am »

Sitting with ice cold face washers on my forehead and the back of my neck and back to try and soothe my sunburn while sucking on ice-cubes and reading fan-fic.

No more hiding
Don't be afraid of what's inside
Anytime anybody pulls you down
Anytime anybody says you're not allowed
Just remember you are not alone
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 214
  Print  

Jump to: