Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:11:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 214
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you currently doing (besides being here)?  (Read 1194185 times)
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1425 on: December 09, 2010, 09:02:21 pm »

Freezing my toes.

Rose/Miros
Webmaster of the Wooden Simolean
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1426 on: December 10, 2010, 07:13:31 am »

One backpack and two big + one small carton boxes full of books, three plastic bags full of DVD's, and you can barely see I've started packing (except for the fact that the boxes are in the middle of my room, taking up a lot more space than they did previously). This is going slow, and I've only got until Monday or Tuesday to pack down most of my stuff...  Undecided

Have to snoop around at the grocery store later today, to see if they've got more boxes for me. Two were obviously not anywhere near enough. Got a couple of suitcases and some huge plastic bags too, but I'm gonna need loads more.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1427 on: December 10, 2010, 02:51:18 pm »

Try liquor stores too. 

I forget where you're located, but Radio Shack is another good place for boxes.  You usually have to give them a week, since they only get 1-2 shipments per week and they might not get another one before Tuesday.

Waiting for my back to stop hurting so I can put the rest of the groceries away...

Rose/Miros
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1428 on: December 10, 2010, 03:34:58 pm »

No Radio Shack where I live. Few liqour stores, too. But I've got two grocery stores nearby.

My site:

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Nonni
Site Santa!

Who would Nonni rather kiss? Naughty Nonni!

View Profile
« Reply #1429 on: December 10, 2010, 04:25:53 pm »

The best boxes for moving is as mentioned previously, liquour stores.

Do NOT envy you having to move. Horror!

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1430 on: December 10, 2010, 05:13:49 pm »

To get boxes from a liquor store, I'd have to go all the way downtown, which isn't very tempting, having to take the bus and everything. The buses are usually so full there's barely room enough to sit or stand, let alone carry huge boxes. Besides, I've got no idea where to find a liquor store (I don't even touch alcohol, except for if it comes on antibac wipes and such, which is another thing entirely).

At least it's only a bedroom full of stuff, and not an entire house. If so, I'd needed to start last year to even have the slightest hope to finish before New Year... It's the third time I'm moving to a new place in 6 1/2 years, and the first three years I had to move out every summer, so I'm kind of getting used to moving around.

My site:

DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #1431 on: December 12, 2010, 11:15:09 pm »

Ugh moving...hope it goes fast for you. 

Currently I'm trying to make a dollar out of 2 cents.  My daughter's birthday comes right before Christmas so I'm trying to plan a party on a shoestring budget.  Yikes....

Sims by Dasi:

fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1432 on: December 13, 2010, 12:11:21 am »

Aww, I understand, DaSpecial. My kid's birthday's in the same week as Christmas. I attack the Dollar Tree for occasions like this. Great gifts, low prices Wink
miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1433 on: December 13, 2010, 02:23:54 am »

Getting ready for bed and waiting for feedback on my new utility....

Rose/Miros
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1434 on: December 14, 2010, 09:44:03 am »

I think I'm finally done packing - at least for today's round. Just the big furniture left, and it can wait until I actually move in at the other place. *puh*

My site:

Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #1435 on: December 19, 2010, 10:20:49 pm »

Right now? Spamming people on Facebook and drinking a JD and Coke. Exciting times, I tell ya.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1436 on: December 19, 2010, 10:24:31 pm »

Right now? Spamming people on Facebook and drinking a JD and Coke. Exciting times, I tell ya.

Haha, pretty much same here. Chatting on Facebook, wishing I had a date tonight, out of the house just so I can have a break from being 'Aunt Mommy' 24/7.
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #1437 on: December 19, 2010, 11:07:36 pm »

Too cold for a date night here. The S/O and I are content to stay in where it's warm. Of course, I wouldn't be so damn bored if my sister hadn't kidnapped her to go play video games. Hah!

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1438 on: December 20, 2010, 06:26:31 pm »

Texas has another heat wave, the week of Christmas no less *sobs* so date night is practically open but there are no callers Sad They tend to run when they see the arm accessory aka the kid lol. It's fine with me though. My kid's worth more than all the dates in the world. On a side note, just discovered my first gray hair at age 19. This is frightening  Cry
miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1439 on: December 20, 2010, 09:03:26 pm »

Watching The Closer

Rose/Miros
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 214
  Print  

Jump to: