Insimenator.org
April 17, 2024, 08:00:56 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 214
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you currently doing (besides being here)?  (Read 1207741 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #1440 on: December 20, 2010, 09:35:15 pm »

Finally relaxing for a minute after my daughter's birthday party this past weekend. I seriously could use a few busloads of money, a butler and a massage.

Sims by Dasi:

miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1441 on: December 20, 2010, 11:18:30 pm »

Send the masseuse over here when she's done with your massage....

Rose/Miros
Webmaster of the Wooden Simolean
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1442 on: December 20, 2010, 11:30:27 pm »

Finally relaxing for a minute after my daughter's birthday party this past weekend. I seriously could use a few busloads of money, a butler and a massage.

Aww, did she have fun?

Busloads of money ---> If you find some, let me know Wink

Send the masseuse over here when she's done with your massage....

I second Miros, send the masseuse over when they're done with you Wink
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #1443 on: December 21, 2010, 04:04:43 am »

Send her my way when she's finished with you two. I could use a good massage myself.

...and, screwing around in TS3 again. Made a fun and very profitable little discovery while I was screwing around with transmogrifying crap.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
HylianWolf
Resident Wolf

I'll do whatever you say...just don't take my CC

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1444 on: December 21, 2010, 09:04:06 am »

playing Rainbow Six Vegas 2 (passing time as I wait for Steam updates and such), trying to get CounterStrike Source to finally work after a million updates. Just bought it after finishing xmas shopping as a little gift to myself. Perhaps someone could help me to know what I need before I play...?

PLEASE NOTE: I AM A WOLF FROM HYRULE. Also I like to mess around in BodyShop with stuff. Have a nice day Smiley

Upcoming Projects:
None

842 total downloads as of 3/19/12 @ 1:48 PM PST
Thanks for those that like my creations ^_^
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #1445 on: December 21, 2010, 03:06:58 pm »

Never did get that massage but on the bright side I'm feeling very relaxed. Nice hot baths are free Grin (ignoring the water & heater bill).  Right now I'm feeding baby and am about to rev up TS3.  Jenna has my interest piqued, although I haven't a clue how to get started with nectar making.

Yesterday I was flabbergasted trying to take care of my TS3 sim's newborn twins GAH3 Geez they're harder to care for then my own rl newborn. Titter

Dasi waves a magic wand to send everyone a masseuse. YAY

Sims by Dasi:

Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #1446 on: December 21, 2010, 04:35:21 pm »

Right now? A whole lotta' nothing. Cleared my driveway of snow earlier, and right now just sitting around drinking hot chocolate with my little sister. I know, I know...I'm such a wild person. Tongue

Yesterday I was flabbergasted trying to take care of my TS3 sim's newborn twins GAH3 Geez they're harder to care for then my own rl newborn. Titter
I'm in the same boat in regards to TS3 sprogs. My vampire Sim recently kicked out twins, and they're a pain to take care of. Hah. They also look like freaks, since they're vampires themselves. Hah!

Jenna has my interest piqued, although I haven't a clue how to get started with nectar making.

In a nutshell: go to France, buy a nectar making machine, and prepare to spend the rest of your Sim's life squishing fruit. Hah! I need to write a guide up or something, since I spend so much damn time playing around with that in game. Hah.

DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #1447 on: December 21, 2010, 05:23:40 pm »

I'm in the same boat in regards to TS3 sprogs. My vampire Sim recently kicked out twins, and they're a pain to take care of. Hah. They also look like freaks, since they're vampires themselves. Hah!

I didn't know TS3 had vamps but I'm certainly glad to hear it isn't just me overwhelmed by the tiny puddings. I finally gave up and just played with my own baby, Tee Hee.

Thanks for the starter tip on nectar making. I'm going give the parents a trip to France for a wee break. They have a garden full of squishable edibles so they are properly prepared Smiley so that's what I'm off to do now.

Sims by Dasi:

Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #1448 on: December 21, 2010, 06:05:17 pm »

Late Night came with vampires. They're not as campy as they were in TS2, and are rather fun to play with. Oh, and while you're in France, make sure to buy/harvest/steal the different varieties of grapes too; most of the more useful recipes require them. If you'd like a list of the recipes/combos I usually use, feel free to PM me. Hah.

....right now: playing Tomb Raider Underworld; needed a tiny break from the puddings and from zombie killing. Hah.

fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1449 on: December 21, 2010, 08:00:02 pm »

....right now: playing Tomb Raider Underworld; needed a tiny break from the puddings and from zombie killing. Hah.

Ha, I love that game. I've been playing tomb raider since the very first one came out on PS1. Seems so long ago, doesn't it? And the creators have changed Lara's look so many times! Her best look is definitely Tomb Raider: Legend, though.

If you haven't beaten the game yet, I won't say anymore but it's a surprising ending Wink
Zooey
aka The Creeper

View Profile
« Reply #1450 on: December 22, 2010, 03:49:57 am »

I so can't finish that game. I tried all over again, until I got tired and gave up.

Please? *makes puppy face*
HylianWolf
Resident Wolf

I'll do whatever you say...just don't take my CC

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1451 on: December 22, 2010, 05:54:28 am »

Sitting in my speaker chair in dismay, realizing that I won't be able to play counter-strike without some help from a friend who can download about 4.6gb in less than 2 hours

PLEASE NOTE: I AM A WOLF FROM HYRULE. Also I like to mess around in BodyShop with stuff. Have a nice day Smiley

Upcoming Projects:
None

842 total downloads as of 3/19/12 @ 1:48 PM PST
Thanks for those that like my creations ^_^
Osaga12
Loot Looker

It's that time again.

View Profile
« Reply #1452 on: December 22, 2010, 01:50:26 pm »

Watching Kingdom Come.

There is no duty we undderate so much as the duty of being happy. - Robert L.S
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1453 on: December 22, 2010, 04:16:21 pm »

I so can't finish that game. I tried all over again, until I got tired and gave up.

I can't physically do the game completely but my sister plays while I tell her the next step. She calls me the "Strategy Guide to Metal Gear and Tomb Raider." I love it. I'm good at telling what to do, not so much as doing lol.

On a side note,

Grats, Hylian Wolf!

At the moment, I'm watching my sister play the first Diablo (that game is sooo old now, haha) and eating pizza Wink
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1454 on: December 22, 2010, 04:24:38 pm »

Trying to finish the LFB chapter.
I keep getting ideas for other chapters all the time (I've already managed to find a "bridge" for a stray chapter), but the one I'm supposed to be working on feels like a 50 000+ piece puzzle... Why does it have to be so hard? GAH4

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 214
  Print  

Jump to: