Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:58:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 214
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you currently doing (besides being here)?  (Read 1194063 times)
0 Members and 5 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1455 on: December 22, 2010, 07:11:08 pm »

Maybe write a different chapter so it's down in electrons, then come back to this one?

Waiting for the TV to flake out again.  I don't want a new tv for Christmas, I can think of a dozen cheaper things!

Rose/Miros
Webmaster of the Wooden Simolean
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1456 on: December 22, 2010, 07:14:40 pm »

I want to get this chapter done before Christmas is over...
I think I've got it reined in, with some sort of continuation in it, even if it's still doing backflips... But right now it's far beyond bedtime, so I think I'll try to whip it into submission tomorrow instead.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #1457 on: December 23, 2010, 07:49:12 pm »

Ha, I love that game. I've been playing tomb raider since the very first one came out on PS1. Seems so long ago, doesn't it? And the creators have changed Lara's look so many times! Her best look is definitely Tomb Raider: Legend, though.

If you haven't beaten the game yet, I won't say anymore but it's a surprising ending Wink

Yeah, that was a bit of a gutpunch, wasn't it? Hah.

Overall though I think 'Lost Artifact' and 'Anniversary' were two of my favorites of the series. Legend was awesome, but way too short and Underworld was painfully easy. Think I cleared the whole game in about seven hours.

I so can't finish that game. I tried all over again, until I got tired and gave up.

Hah. I thought it was too easy, to be honest. The only challenge was trying to get the Relics, which are completely optional.

....and right now: not much of anything. Drinking a JD and Coke and browsing the 'net. Such is the life.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1458 on: December 23, 2010, 11:01:01 pm »

Yeah, that was a bit of a gutpunch, wasn't it? Hah.

Overall though I think 'Lost Artifact' and 'Anniversary' were two of my favorites of the series. Legend was awesome, but way too short and Underworld was painfully easy. Think I cleared the whole game in about seven hours.

You are the MASTER! It took me about a grand total of twelve hours, I think?

I totally agree about Legend, it seemed suspiciously short!

The ending of Underworld took me totally by surprise.

Currently, I'm charging my camcorder so I can record Christmas Eve and Christmas Wink
Zooey
aka The Creeper

View Profile
« Reply #1459 on: December 24, 2010, 07:07:43 am »

I so can't finish that game. I tried all over again, until I got tired and gave up.

Hah. I thought it was too easy, to be honest. The only challenge was trying to get the Relics, which are completely optional.

Well, I'm not really a good gamer. Cheats are my allies and, if I don't have them I suck.  rolleyes

Please? *makes puppy face*
HylianWolf
Resident Wolf

I'll do whatever you say...just don't take my CC

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1460 on: December 24, 2010, 09:04:45 am »

Currently sucking it up and trying to download the remaining 1.3gb of Counter-Strike: Source files so I can play. Hopefully it will finish just in time to play on Christmas ^_^

Oh, and thanks Fate Smiley
« Last Edit: December 24, 2010, 11:29:31 am by HylianWolf » Logged

PLEASE NOTE: I AM A WOLF FROM HYRULE. Also I like to mess around in BodyShop with stuff. Have a nice day Smiley

Upcoming Projects:
None

842 total downloads as of 3/19/12 @ 1:48 PM PST
Thanks for those that like my creations ^_^
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #1461 on: December 24, 2010, 06:47:14 pm »

Decadently stuffing myself with Hershey's Hugs--I'll probably be sick in a few minutes. I'm so relieved that Christmas shopping is over.  Now I have to scrounge up the energy to cook for tomorrow. I love my own cooking but I seriously don't like to cook  Undecided. I need a double so I can veg out and cook at the same time.

Looking forward to a day of relaxing tomorrow...I can always dream can't I?

Sims by Dasi:

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1462 on: December 24, 2010, 08:05:36 pm »

Taking deep breaths (my dress was killing me), and being generally happy the "worst" is over...

First time in a long while I've endured a (very hectic) whole Christmas Eve with more than one little kid around. So... After a rather hectic dinner ("can we open gifts now, can we? Can we? CAN WE?" from the oldest, after taking two bites from the 3 course dinner mom had so lovingly (and quite stressed...) prepared - at least his baby brother ate what was on his plate). The oldest got a mini grand piano with microphone (I'm NOT envying his parents - they bought it, so if they have to endure headaches for weeks from now, it's their own fault!!!), while the youngest started screaming when the rather noisy baby car race toy was too funny for the oldest one to keep away from. One gift here, one there, barely registering the "from" notice on the labels, while the oldest is running around "playing" piano, firing a toy gun and yelling, screaming and making everyone dizzy. Paper all over the living room, the tiny tot hand-shaking with the tree and tasting the baubles while still a bit pop-eyed after the dessert, and all in all noisy and messy.

Then they left, in a whirl of hugs and kisses, the little one reaching his hands to me, wanting a hug (for the first time since summer Cheesy), then screaming hysterically after getting a last hug from mom (his grandmother - I think he almost loves her more than his own parents at times), and then...

Silence.

If you saw the mess, you'd never even guess we were only six people all in all...  

Kind of missing the times when I was little. Christmas wasn't half that messy and unorganized then. But I was probably too little to really notice my mom stressing around, because I had my nose glued to the TV half the day, got one gift to open before dinner, and sat "patiently" waiting for the next gift from the huge pile that was mine (compared to the tiny pile this year). Maybe it felt so good because I was the youngest. Or maybe because Christmas felt so much more magic back then.

How I miss it...

Merry Christmas to all of you from little me, and may you all have the best Christmas time you can imagine!  Cheesy
« Last Edit: December 24, 2010, 10:42:11 pm by Theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Aquarius

View Profile
« Reply #1463 on: December 24, 2010, 10:56:57 pm »

Trying to get my little sister to go to sleep so I can eat those freshly baked cookies "left out for Santa"

http://dragcave.net/view/FQZT<<<< clickety click click

*Moderation Note:  Only 1 image may be used for signatures.  Must be no larger than 250w x 50h pixels.*
zammy

View Profile
« Reply #1464 on: December 24, 2010, 11:41:35 pm »

I'm waiting oh so patiently for Christmas to *officially* start. HOORAY CHRISTMAS! =D

My Sims (2) Blog: The Sims in Wonderland
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #1465 on: December 25, 2010, 05:34:59 am »

Going to sleep much later then planned which means I have to wake up much earlier now...

Aw it's baby's first Christmas ( for you too right Senko?).  Merry Christmas everyone!

Sims by Dasi:

Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1466 on: December 25, 2010, 11:48:11 am »

Sitting here on a massive dose of pain-killers due to another bout with dental problems, wishing the weather hadn't have kept my daughter from traveling down here for the holiday, wish that my husband didn't have to work today and just glad that my son is at last starting to understand and appreciate what this day actually is: for family and snuggles and playing and love. Just wish the crap I'm taking didn't turn my stomach so bad and that I could actually eat, it's been a few days now... Hope you all have a better day and get to enjoy your time with the folks you choose to spend it with!

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1467 on: December 25, 2010, 03:30:17 pm »

Currently, uninstalling on my 3d programs and Sims 2 games. I made a few meshes and some assorted CC, I've finished my conquest. Also got two EP for Sims 3 so I'm just playing Sims 3 for now on. IT brings back the joy of playing when all the drama of Sims 2 stole the love of playing away.

Today was my niece's second Christmas (her third birthday's right after Christmas) and she was spoiled BEYOND belief! I think she ended up with like two play cooking sets and now she keeps trying to serve me Tootsie rolls on the play plates which I'm pretty sure had fallen on the floor...
miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1468 on: December 25, 2010, 07:39:04 pm »

30 Second Rule: If it's on the floor for less than 30 seconds, it's still good!

Nursing a headache....

Rose/Miros
Webmaster of the Wooden Simolean
HylianWolf
Resident Wolf

I'll do whatever you say...just don't take my CC

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1469 on: December 25, 2010, 08:32:46 pm »

watching home alone 2 and relaxing after having Christmas dinner

PLEASE NOTE: I AM A WOLF FROM HYRULE. Also I like to mess around in BodyShop with stuff. Have a nice day Smiley

Upcoming Projects:
None

842 total downloads as of 3/19/12 @ 1:48 PM PST
Thanks for those that like my creations ^_^
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 214
  Print  

Jump to: