Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:54:48 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 214
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you currently doing (besides being here)?  (Read 1194380 times)
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
zammy

View Profile
« Reply #1515 on: January 30, 2011, 11:47:45 pm »

Attempting to make a Modern Sim house with the CC I have. Gotta go on a hunt for more!

My Sims (2) Blog: The Sims in Wonderland
Dec12741

View Profile
« Reply #1516 on: February 01, 2011, 11:31:13 pm »

me i am staying warm and watching the Snow come down we have a blizzard warning out for the Midwest and we had Thunder and Lightning with this Blizzard Coffee2
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1517 on: February 02, 2011, 01:23:18 am »

Cursing said blizzard and the fact that my husband had to travel in it tonight to get to work, which said blizzard also caused him to ditch the damn car. He may now be snowed in at work for a couple of days and it's pretty much been a month since we could afford to buy groceries, so the pantry is really bare. We'd been getting by on what we had for backstock in the freezer and tonight, well, let's just say that the last of that got used up. I'm not friggin happy. What makes it all the worse, you may ask? Tomorrow is payday and he was supposed to pick up some things on his way home. DON'T LOOK LIKE THAT'S GONNA HAPPEN, NOW DO IT? Sorry, just extremely stressed out by the whole situation. Not worried about food for me, but am worried about my son, since he's the one that is fixated on certain foods and with his autism... Well, I guess you get the idea of what I mean.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

Fear me I'm 5'3" ooga booga booga

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1518 on: February 02, 2011, 11:32:10 am »

I completely relate to that Paden, my husband also was off at work while the blizzard hit.  Fortunetaly he made it home with help from his co worker, unfortunately the car wasn't with him.  His car is stuck at his work, we're still expected another 6inches today.  My son came home monday and told me about the storms approach so I was able to pick up a few groceries.  But like you, the kitchen is empty aside from those few items I managed to carry home from the local grocer (walking we only have the one vehicle lol)  My only saving grace is I can hoof it back up to the store if it becomes neccessary (its a 5block distance, not too bad on a nice day, too bad its not) 

I thought for sure he would have been stuck at work for the night quite possibly two.  I hope your man makes it home to you soon Paden, you're a tough cookie you'll hold the fort down while he makes his way.  My fingers are crossed for you guys, and your ditched car.

marieannevi
André's Missus

Playing The Sims 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1519 on: February 02, 2011, 11:54:42 am »

Studying for my botany exams?  Cry
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1520 on: February 03, 2011, 02:26:13 am »

Miracle happened. Hubby home, car home, he got some groceries. We only have the one car and going to the store on foot for me, is not an option, not with the child the way he is. There is a curse attached to this, though. School is canceled for tomorrow and wouldn't doubt that it will be Friday, as well... *sigh* And I thought the holidays were bad... Can y'all say, "Cabin fever?"

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Zooey
aka The Creeper

View Profile
« Reply #1521 on: February 03, 2011, 04:04:43 am »

Cabin fever  Grin !

I have just finished my 6 hours session of playing Mass Effect 2. Yay!

Please? *makes puppy face*
hawnsimmer
ilysvdmmr
Site Santa!

Smile!

View Profile
« Reply #1522 on: February 03, 2011, 12:31:34 pm »

Hi Insimmers...
 I'm on msn chatting with Zordac while he's at work and also on Facebook, chatting with Squinge, and returning 3,294 gifts, harvesting half dead crops, trying to build a city with no coins, cleaning aquariums for fish that do nothing else than eat and poo, being annoyed with Zynga and FB chat, and robbing people in Mafia Wars just so that they can declare war on me.... just another typical day for me. But still I play. Smiley Silly me...

Hi Squinge!! I see youuuuu... Cheesy
« Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 02:25:55 pm by hawnsimmer » Logged

Live Laugh Love
HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

Fear me I'm 5'3" ooga booga booga

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1523 on: February 04, 2011, 12:12:03 am »

So glad everything worked out Paden, well better than it was.

And Horray For Groceries!! Happy

This last snow storm sucked all the warmth and patience I had this season.  Shovelled till I couldn't lift my arms, son on the couch with yet another cold, big help.  Went all the way to the store to get medicine, and then forgot the bag at the checkout line, and walked all the way home before realizing what I'd done.  We won't mention, I dropped a five dollar bill,my gloves, my earmuffs, keys, all on the way home as if trying to alert me to my missing parcel. 
  Albeit to say I was nice and shiverry by the time I walked back home the second time lol.  I've put up a white flag (it's actually a hankercheif, now I have the sniffles) I'm sitting in my chair and playing sims for the rest of the evenning, it's safer and warmer here.

MissBubbles

RAWR! :>

View Profile
« Reply #1524 on: February 04, 2011, 12:34:46 am »

The Blizzard has hit where I am, too.
My parents got sick of all the snow and decided to fly to Mexico for the week, ditching my younger sister on me. Lucky ducks got out before it got too bad.

Atleast I showed her Theraven's Little Fire Burning. She's pretty much hooked now. XD

Now I'm trying to finish chapter 8 of my story and get my assignment done before my classes tomorrow [assuming we have them, of course. It's supposed to be a bit warmer tomorrow. In the twenties. what a heatwave. ]

All you have to do is swat me with a roll of newspaper and I\'ll behave.
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #1525 on: February 05, 2011, 05:05:24 am »

Happy for you too Paden. I'll have to share these tales with my kids who still wish they could see snow (they've only seen it on TV, online or in pictures). I can totally relate though. We're short on groceries due to car fail since we live very far from stores.  My spouse does his own repairs but still the parts, yikes! After repairs who can afford groceries?

My recent recipes have been more and more creative as I try to combine the remnants of unusual canned goods we have. Meh, I'm sure that's how all the great chefs got their start. Titter

Sims by Dasi:

hawnsimmer
ilysvdmmr
Site Santa!

Smile!

View Profile
« Reply #1526 on: February 05, 2011, 09:36:39 pm »

Having a quiet night at home with Zordac.  I love you Zordac.

Live Laugh Love
HylianWolf
Resident Wolf

I'll do whatever you say...just don't take my CC

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1527 on: February 06, 2011, 12:09:42 am »

Hey guys! I've just returned from a long fall down a hole into a bottomless pit, which took me over a month to crawl out of. Lol, just kidding !! Grin

I'm currently downloading SimPE (finally, after what seemed like forever since my last thread about converting a certain mesh file *rollseyes*) and will shortly begin work on my latest project. Before I begin on that I will download some more Kingdom Hearts related Sim characters and items (LOVE that game, my best friend is awesome for bringing it over to my house).

Speaking of my latest project, when I edit Link's hat (minus the hair) into glasses, should I keep the elf ears or make those into a separate accessory?

PLEASE NOTE: I AM A WOLF FROM HYRULE. Also I like to mess around in BodyShop with stuff. Have a nice day Smiley

Upcoming Projects:
None

842 total downloads as of 3/19/12 @ 1:48 PM PST
Thanks for those that like my creations ^_^
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #1528 on: February 06, 2011, 11:28:01 pm »

You could offer it both ways folks love options Wink.

Currently watching Tinkerbell with the kids while playing TS2. Also hoping the baby feeling slightly warm before her nap is just because it's been a warm day today.

Sims by Dasi:

simneesee
Queen of All She Surveys
Site Santa!

Hey, what's goin on?----i'm confused...

View Profile
« Reply #1529 on: February 07, 2011, 01:10:51 pm »

After 4 snow days (thanks to Dallas being completely unable to handle mass amounts of ice in any way besides "OMG ONOZ!"  rolleyes) and a weekend, I finally have class, so I'm getting ready to get up and get ready to go.

Gaah I never know what to put here!!! But while you're here, click my dragon egg please Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 214
  Print  

Jump to: