Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 10:16:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 214
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you currently doing (besides being here)?  (Read 1194250 times)
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
Dec12741

View Profile
« Reply #1530 on: February 07, 2011, 10:29:43 pm »

i am not going to say what i am thinking
MissBubbles

RAWR! :>

View Profile
« Reply #1531 on: February 07, 2011, 10:32:39 pm »

I'm listening to some up-beat music to enhance my mood, but it's not working.

I'm also dreading this next chapter in my story. I have a feeling that it's going to be too short.

EDIT so not to double post...

I'm working on some outfits for my story, for later on. And feeling a bit better. snuggled with a big fuzzy blanket and hot chocolate.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2011, 11:13:00 pm by MissBubbles » Logged

All you have to do is swat me with a roll of newspaper and I\'ll behave.
Dec12741

View Profile
« Reply #1532 on: February 07, 2011, 11:23:01 pm »

my dog scared me out of my pants, pull them back up and gets ready for bed have for rest my brain
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1533 on: February 08, 2011, 10:01:24 am »

"Suffering" from acute chocolate craving...  Undecided

Weirdest thing is, I grabbed two kinder eggs from the closet (my bro got some with him home before Christmas, from the store he works in), ate the chocolate off one, built the toy, then opened the other. Exact same toy! Not the first time, either. I think I counted 5-6 or more of one particular toy a few weeks ago, and there were other doubled-up toys apart from it. Either they weren't mixed up well enough, or chance is running wild... Kind of makes me miss the kinder bars (I'm really supposed to stay off chocolate altogether, but it's hard). I love the chocolate, but the toys aren't fun any longer. They were so much more entertaining when I was a kid, with much more than 3-4 parts...

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
HylianWolf
Resident Wolf

I'll do whatever you say...just don't take my CC

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1534 on: February 08, 2011, 10:18:32 am »

Right now, I am contemplating whether or not to resubmit both sets of CC that I uploaded here. I found other files of the same stuff in my saved sims folder. The files on here now are from the projects folder...I wonder which one i was to take the files out of...?

Also, I just finished downloading a bunch of stuff from the french Sims 2 site Fantasy Lost World and am now putting it all in my downloads folder.

Oh, and I got something in my eye...kinda hurts...

PLEASE NOTE: I AM A WOLF FROM HYRULE. Also I like to mess around in BodyShop with stuff. Have a nice day Smiley

Upcoming Projects:
None

842 total downloads as of 3/19/12 @ 1:48 PM PST
Thanks for those that like my creations ^_^
MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #1535 on: February 08, 2011, 04:13:59 pm »

I'm currently finishing up some assignments that I have to get done before my exam tomorrow, then I'm going to finish chapter 9's writing and a dress I started last night that's going to be in the next chapter of Olivia [Which I got some inspiration for while browsing through wal-mart today. Good thing I downloaded all that grocery store stuff. Cheesy ]

Then after that I might go to the library, I put some books on leukemia/AML on hold.

And end my night with hot chocolate, my laptop, and sims. Cheesy

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1536 on: February 08, 2011, 04:38:34 pm »

Veeeeery late dinner (Chicken and sweet&sour mix, a bit too well spiced, staying out of the rice because I'm really not supposed to eat that  Lips Sealed). Probably about time I ate something proper, since today's menu has been ice cream, nuts and quite a lot of chocolate and marzipan... There goes that diet-ish plan... It's actually much easier to stick to it when I'm having a normal school day than if I have a study day and actually have time to cook for a change Undecided

My site:

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #1537 on: February 08, 2011, 04:51:44 pm »

Veeeeery late dinner (Chicken and sweet&sour mix, a bit too well spiced, staying out of the rice because I'm really not supposed to eat that  Lips Sealed). Probably about time I ate something proper, since today's menu has been ice cream, nuts and quite a lot of chocolate and marzipan... There goes that diet-ish plan... It's actually much easier to stick to it when I'm having a normal school day than if I have a study day and actually have time to cook for a change Undecided

You've reminded me that I should add 'eating' somewhere on my list of things to do. XD
I haven't had a meal all day, just a cup of coffee this morning.

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1538 on: February 08, 2011, 04:52:34 pm »

*fierce eyes* go eat, girl! Coffee isn't food (unless it's in the form of chocolate mocca beans, of course. I love mocca beans  Grin)

My site:

MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #1539 on: February 08, 2011, 04:55:25 pm »

I'll eat after I get back from the library.

But right now, I'm gonna have a little mini bag of dorritos and a spritelet. [around here we call the little 8 oz. cans of soda 'spritelet' or 'cokelet' etc. Some girl started calling them that and it just caught on. so they're spritelets. XD]

EDIT:

Well, going out to eat at Taco Bell was not what I had planned, but it was good, I didn't have to cook, and my boyfriend paid, so it all worked out. Cheesy
I had a five layer burrito and some nachos. They were good. :3
« Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 08:17:38 pm by MissBubbles » Logged

HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

Fear me I'm 5'3" ooga booga booga

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1540 on: February 08, 2011, 10:21:59 pm »

Holy Crackers Raven!  You have some serious passion for your chocolates.  I take the time to read everyones replies when I can, and I swear I've never met anyone who loves chocolate as deeply as you, I find that very amusing and dare I say 'sweet' LOL bad pun sorry.  Currently I'm supporting a bad habit of mine, cigarettes, by handmaking a pack for myself.  Yea yea I know filthy habit, never should have started, no worries though I am in agreement with all the arguements.  I'm also trying the whole diet-ish thing a go, yet again, always.  Think I'll bake some bread tomorrow and put some homemade jam on it, never did care for diets. lol

Zooey
aka The Creeper

View Profile
« Reply #1541 on: February 09, 2011, 02:34:28 am »

I adore chocolate (probably not as much as Raven, but I do). I can eat a whole chocolate in less than five minutes.  Grin

I'm currently working on my friend's self sim, in Bodyshop.

Please? *makes puppy face*
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #1542 on: February 09, 2011, 03:25:43 am »

Being bored and yapping with the S/O on Facebook.

...also racking my brain trying to think up ideas for our anniversary this weekend.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1543 on: February 09, 2011, 04:15:25 am »

I adore chocolate (probably not as much as Raven, but I do). I can eat a whole chocolate in less than five minutes.

I've been known of eating almost a whole 150g bar (you know, some of the biggest you get) of chocolate in less than ten minutes or so... I was watching TV with some friends with a huge chocolate bar in my hand, offered them some, and when they next turned around to see if they could snag some more, I was sitting there with probably a guilty look on my face and an empty wrapper... That wasn't the only time.

I was also the only one who managed a challenge about eating 6 chocolate bears (they're stuffed with some kind of foam, which makes you feel sick if you eat too many too fast) in a minute at school, at the first try. And that's hard! A friend of mine tried 3 or 4 times before she had to give up...

Let's just say that chocolate is rarely safe around me... rolleyes

Right now, looking around in the forums. I'm gonna kick myself in the behind and try to do some school stuff today (study day), as I didn't do anything sensible yesterday...

My site:

MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #1544 on: February 09, 2011, 07:15:02 am »

I love chocolate, but I can't eat it all the time. It sucks. D;

Our classes got canceled because it's so slick outside, so I don't have to take my exam today, so I'll probably work more on chapter 9 [like actually building a grocery store. ._. I hate building lots.] and then go out with my boyfriend later.

I think I'm gonna make waffles for breakfast.

Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 214
  Print  

Jump to: