Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:58:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 214
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you currently doing (besides being here)?  (Read 1194146 times)
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1545 on: February 09, 2011, 08:34:42 pm »

Thinking that I'm a horrible person. I said something really awful to my mom earlier, and she cried Sad

On a side note, it feels great to be back  Wink
MissBubbles

RAWR! :>

View Profile
« Reply #1546 on: February 09, 2011, 08:52:02 pm »

Thinking that I'm a horrible person. I said something really awful to my mom earlier, and she cried Sad

On a side note, it feels great to be back  Wink
Aww. Sad
If you were a horrible person, you probably wouldn't be feeling bad about it now.
I hope you patch things up with her.

And, Welcome back! Cheesy

I'm currently snuggled up with my laptop and cocoa, supposedly watching a movie. XD

All you have to do is swat me with a roll of newspaper and I\'ll behave.
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1547 on: February 09, 2011, 08:57:07 pm »

Thanks, MissBubbles. Honestly, that made me feel monumentally better seeing that Smiley

MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #1548 on: February 09, 2011, 09:40:28 pm »

Thanks, MissBubbles. Honestly, that made me feel monumentally better seeing that Smiley

I'm happy to help. Smiley

Don't worry, every daughter fights with her mother at some point in their lives, especially during the teenage years. I'm sure if you apologize she'll understand. Cheesy

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1549 on: February 10, 2011, 09:21:06 am »

Our classes got canceled because it's so slick outside, so I don't have to take my exam today, so I'll probably work more on chapter 9 [like actually building a grocery store. ._. I hate building lots.] and then go out with my boyfriend later.

Yo lucky thing... If our classes were cancelled because it was slick outside, or snow, or cold, we'd had a winter holiday lasting 3-4 months... Undecided

Just came home from school. Microbiology and anatomy (skeleton and muscles). We've got the best teachers ever in anatomy (especially him we had today) Cheesy
« Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 03:10:29 pm by Theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #1550 on: February 10, 2011, 03:07:36 pm »

It was like, super duper cold outside yesterday. Like, the icicles didn't even wanna be outside it was so cold. Seriously.

But I had a nice day off yesterday, so it was all cool. Cheesy

Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #1551 on: February 10, 2011, 03:24:19 pm »

Been wicked cold here lately too -- sub-zero temperatures and all that. Thankfully, a warm up is coming this weekend and a chance to get rid of a lot of this snow we got during last week's apocalyptic blizzard. Hah.

....I've still got snow drifts that reach halfway up my bedroom window. Oy.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #1552 on: February 10, 2011, 03:31:28 pm »

Been wicked cold here lately too -- sub-zero temperatures and all that. Thankfully, a warm up is coming this weekend and a chance to get rid of a lot of this snow we got during last week's apocalyptic blizzard. Hah.

....I've still got snow drifts that reach halfway up my bedroom window. Oy.

It's supposed to get warmer here this weekend, too. Thank god, I'm getting claustrophobic in here. XD

Ouch!
I'd be severely worried if snow drifts were half-way up my bedroom windows, considering I live on the fourth floor...

I'm currently on a sci-fi downloading spree for a little mini story. Cheesy
And sipping a carmel mocha from Starbucks. Cheesy yummy.  YAY

zammy

View Profile
« Reply #1553 on: February 10, 2011, 03:58:05 pm »

Currently working, as I have been for the past week or so, on a house I'm making for my self sim and my boyfriend's sim as a gift to him for Valentine's Day =p

Side note: I HATE HATE HATE hills because they are impossible to build on and the retaining walls I found are only meant for flat surfaces, go figure -_-

My Sims (2) Blog: The Sims in Wonderland
MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #1554 on: February 10, 2011, 08:05:13 pm »

Currently working on some Lythian outfits for my new short story, and doing some random writing for Olivia, not sure where to put it yet.
Also snugged up on the couch watching TV in my pink blanket.

-Bubbles

HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

Fear me I'm 5'3" ooga booga booga

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1555 on: February 10, 2011, 11:14:04 pm »

I am currently bumming, I washed the blanket that i use to sit on pc chair and it delapitated all over my stuffed hulk hogan and oversized bluesclues dog pilly.  The dryer was no match for that puffy pink explosion, so now hogan and blue are coverred in cotton candy colored wads of fleece.  Fingers crossed that another round in the washer will help defluff them, kinda silly now that I think on it.  Blue maybe oversized, but Hogan will take him during the rinse cycle...mmk. 
  Also rebuilding yet another apartment after borking my last one using a ea cheat to delete a few things.  Which is a good thing though because I found yet 2 more sims2 sites I'd never visitted before in my quest for recolors for the multistory windows and garage doors.  I think it was called piggisims and parsimonous but wow what luck coming across them, it turned into a five hour dl'ing spree, adding another 700mb to my downloads folder.  I feel like I'm shopping for them, only without the guilt of wasting money. 
  Whoever it was that turned me on to that compressor programfor sims2, I am forever grateful, I don't know how but it loads my game faster, shaved a whole five minutes off my load time;  (big mystery on why but if it ain't broke....)  And knocked my 14g, down to 8g!  Kudo's to the creators of it too.

MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #1556 on: February 11, 2011, 01:26:45 am »

Considering going to sleep but it probably won't happen, working on my stories. [plural.] Talking to my boyfriend and my best friend.
snuggled up with my laptop and some brownies.

Zooey
aka The Creeper

View Profile
« Reply #1557 on: February 11, 2011, 02:37:07 am »

Lurking MTS and YouTube. And InSim, of course. Grin

Please? *makes puppy face*
MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #1558 on: February 11, 2011, 08:14:25 pm »

Sometimes when my boyfriend decides to be spontaneously romantic, it bugs me because then I have to get myself decent.

So what am I currently doing? Getting ready so he can take me somewhere nice.

I'm sure I'll appreciate it more when I get there.
 GAH3

anyways, when I get home, I'm going to be working on some more outfits for my Amy line and finishing some hats for Olivia, and maybe finishing the pictures for chapter nine.

fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1559 on: February 11, 2011, 08:52:44 pm »

Got my Sims 3 to work! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Now I'm rejoicing and unwinding to play a totally modded out game Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 214
  Print  

Jump to: