Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 11:47:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 214
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you currently doing (besides being here)?  (Read 1194529 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
MissBubbles

RAWR! :>

View Profile
« Reply #1575 on: February 17, 2011, 03:51:43 pm »

Aww. D:
I've done that before. It sucks.

Currently taking pics of the new PJs I made, and then of some new dresses to my "Amy" line.
And moping about my apartment.

EDIT 2/19/2011

I'm bored. If anybody wants to chat about anything, PM me.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 09:45:19 pm by MissBubbles » Logged

All you have to do is swat me with a roll of newspaper and I\'ll behave.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1576 on: February 19, 2011, 11:07:59 pm »

Trying to add a moderator on my site... It's not easy, as I've never done it before (and it's 5 am, so I think my brain packed and left for holiday hours ago... Undecided)

*staggers off to bed*

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
HylianWolf
Resident Wolf

I'll do whatever you say...just don't take my CC

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1577 on: February 19, 2011, 11:14:25 pm »

Working on downloading ALL of the KH1 and KH2 OSTs, then gonna work on making both a Sora and Roxas playlist for the Sims 2

PLEASE NOTE: I AM A WOLF FROM HYRULE. Also I like to mess around in BodyShop with stuff. Have a nice day Smiley

Upcoming Projects:
None

842 total downloads as of 3/19/12 @ 1:48 PM PST
Thanks for those that like my creations ^_^
MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #1578 on: February 19, 2011, 11:44:24 pm »

Trying to add a moderator on my site... It's not easy, as I've never done it before (and it's 5 am, so I think my brain packed and left for holiday hours ago... Undecided)

*staggers off to bed*

*feels bad*

You should sleep as late as you can. And then eat chocolate.

Currently poking my fiance to see if he's breathing... Hard day at work. :/

Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1579 on: February 20, 2011, 08:31:50 pm »

Feeling stramgely young.... after hearing about everyone's fiance's and such.

Anyone have a recommendation on what song a really sad teenager should listen to?

Trying to sort out what to do about my lack of updates and general laziness.
Trying to locate a white crayon to place in my windowsill so I wont have to wake up at 5am and crive an hour home to my moms house.

Find me on moonlight <3
MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #1580 on: February 20, 2011, 10:00:12 pm »

Feeling stramgely young.... after hearing about everyone's fiance's and such.

Anyone have a recommendation on what song a really sad teenager should listen to?

Trying to sort out what to do about my lack of updates and general laziness.
Trying to locate a white crayon to place in my windowsill so I wont have to wake up at 5am and crive an hour home to my moms house.
My feeling young/oldness has varied through-out my high-school and beauty school life. I felt young as a freshman, then I felt old as a senior, then I felt young again when I moved into the city and started beauty school, because it was all brand new and confusing. I'm sure it'll vary in the next few years again for you.

some of my personal favorite 'sad songs'
Cancer by My Chemical Romance
Hello by Evanescence
I Hate Everything About You by Three Days Grace

Currently working on YET ANOTHER nursery set, just came back from dinner [Olive Garden] and waiting for my bratty little sister to finally pick a movie to watch. Parents ditched her on me for the weekend.

ranabluu

View Profile
« Reply #1581 on: February 20, 2011, 10:14:51 pm »

Playing Pocket Forgs on my mini ipad (lol) and trying to figure out how to hyperlink text it's triving me crazy.  I am sure it's something easy.  Also I am wondering how I got two hacked careers in the game.  I usually stick with safe hacks.

Sometimes you have to stop and take a moment for yourself.
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1582 on: February 20, 2011, 10:15:24 pm »

Thanks!

I'm writing- but not for any of my sim-stories. Sadly. I'm too upset (still) over the loss of ALL my I'm Already There stuff to contunue with that.
So I'm working on a currently untitled story about Ben Jones and Claire Daniels. Which so far is an un-intended love story which is gross, but it's only part one. There's going to be much more that doesn't involve all of this gross lovey barf. Lol.

Find me on moonlight <3
MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #1583 on: February 20, 2011, 10:37:29 pm »

I started writing a bit for a new story, I'm not sure whether or not to make it a sims story or not. I should finish Olivia first, but it'll go on for a lot more chapters.. Olivia has to at least make it to a teenager. *sigh*

I decided I'm gonna try to do a sims music video, not sure which song/storyline I want to do. Either Hello based off Olivia or I Hate Everything About You based off a real life story.

Pardon my ramblings.

EDIT:

Currently trying to modify my hospital for Olivia for later. Kind of dreading a big park birthday scene because there's about twice the amount of sims than when I had the christmas party. *sigh*

« Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 06:55:22 am by MissBubbles » Logged

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1584 on: February 22, 2011, 04:51:19 pm »

Just ate dinner. Home-made flat meatballs (rissoles?) and some salad. Well spiced, but I really need to lay off that chili, I think, as my mouth is still burning...)

Now trying to work on an LFB idea. Just worked out a great plot for a chapter I've been working with for a while  Grin

My site:

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #1585 on: February 22, 2011, 05:02:18 pm »

Just ate dinner. Home-made flat meatballs (rissoles?) and some salad. Well spiced, but I really need to lay off that chili, I think, as my mouth is still burning...)

Now trying to work on an LFB idea. Just worked out a great plot for a chapter I've been working with for a while  Grin

Why is it that you always remind me I forgot to eat? XD

Yay. Cheesy LFB = <3

Currently writing, then working on my skintone set

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1586 on: February 23, 2011, 02:48:00 pm »

Currently trying to summon up enough willpower to do something sensible with my schoolwork, but instead I'm working on LFB.

Considering to go hunting in the kitchen, looking if there is some edible stuff available for cooking there... *grabs spears and rifle fork and knife*

My site:

Zooey
aka The Creeper

View Profile
« Reply #1587 on: February 23, 2011, 02:49:29 pm »

Drinking strawberry juice and waiting for the fish to fry.

Please? *makes puppy face*
MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #1588 on: February 23, 2011, 03:20:34 pm »

Currently working on the writing for a short story. Not sure if I could post it anywhere.

I've been really sick today and yesterday. kind of subsiding now.

Gonna take a nap.

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1589 on: February 24, 2011, 11:32:19 am »

Thanks, Bubbles Smiley

Feeling like a chocolate zombie right now... Chocolaaaaaate! (could probably need some brains too, but I think I'll manage...  Undecided)

Been "forced" to retire to the 70% cocoa chocolate I've got in the kitchen for a couple of days now, as the other chocolate I had a few days ago kind of disappeared into oblivion... but a classmate who needed help on that same assignment brought a huge plate of one of my favourite chocolates, just for me! I'm SOOOOOO happy right now Grin (which is very easy to see, because half the plate is already gone)

My site:

Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 214
  Print  

Jump to: